Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:59 pm
(Got to go, lucky i don't have school 2mmorow)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm
"Show off is trying to dodge it." Kiyoshi then walked over to the door and looked at the floor, checking for tages. "I'll go first this time," he said as he waked in, avoiding the trap seals as he goes.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:29 pm
Oroami smirked he wanted for something exciting to happen, he clapped his hands together activating a fire bomb Tag. Snickering Oroami watched the two go downt he stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:29 pm
"Simple, Gekiryuu Chikara(Raging river force.)" Rahenno lets a river of water flow from his hands, down the stairways, puting out any fire along the way. "Fire, No problem"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:46 pm
Kiyoshi looked back at Rahenno and walked deeper into the tomb. It was then they came to a completely dark room. Kiyoshi made smre handseals. "Phoenix Flower Jutsu." Serveral fireballs shot out of his mouth and lit the torches in the room. Revealing it to be a giant crept. With a coffin in the middle and coffins filled the walls around the round room. The coffin in the center sat on a pilliar with a water pit around it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:47 pm
(yea, the sword will be like 10 more posts down, you can't just get there that easily)

Oroami activated a earth quake tag to make hte trip much more demanding.  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:50 pm
(Uh when did you decide how this would play out lol. It my creation XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Rahenno felt the shockwaves and started to tip over. he used chakra to his feet to keep Balanced, Rahenno then looked up and saw rock coming down, fast. "That rotation would com in handy right about now."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm
(you know, it may be your creation but you can't have such an easy way to get it, thats just kind of cheap, but no i don't though i can manipulate stories, thats what RP's are about)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm
(...but you don't know wht i had planned. we havent even got to the traps yet...well we were about to)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm
(i had thought you were already at the sword)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 pm
((Well we are at the room where it is yes, but i mean thats also where all the traps were. I always make the hardest traps in the sword chamber room, and this one was one of my fav traps...ok second favoroite, my fav was the rock sword with teh ginat hydra and under water temple. But this was a close second))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:22 pm
(well that wasn't much of a trap but okay, though the sword room being filled with traps is too generic, don't you think that if its a mosilium you'd have to go more then just a few posts.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:35 pm
(but shouldn't you go downt he stairs some more, thats just way too short)  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces