Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yes. Because unless you're playing the first release of RE1, then you can enable auto aim, and can shoot enemies even if you can't see them. It's that simple.

Does it make you a noob if you think Nicholai is old because of his hair?
AUTO-AIM!? F-ing A! Got to get my hands on some ISOs then... ^_^

Yes... the rigors of living a life taking orders paired with having to suppress your emotions and all while being bad a** at the same time can take their tole on normal humans and make them look older than they actually are. This can also mean hair like Nicholai's.

Does it make you a n00b if you are afraid to die in the early games simply because you are paranoid about zombies and in a sense you see the same fate awaiting you when zombie-pocalypse occurs? To have a zombie eat your throat out cause you can't aim straight and it gets close enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:17 pm
No, not a noob... It makes you that other word that has oo in the middle... Oh yeah! A loon. >_>

Does it make you a noob if you don't know who Ark Thompson is?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, not a noob... It makes you that other word that has oo in the middle... Oh yeah! A loon. >_>

Does it make you a noob if you don't know who Ark Thompson is?
*Sighs* Whooah... at least I'm not a noob.

No it doesn't, because after RE:S happened that little side-story will probably never be touched upon again, much like RE:4DE.

Does it make you a n00b if you are still wanting to argue over trivial things like the *supposed* continuity errors of T-103s being in the RE:0 scenario of RE:UC even though the main person you are arguing with could honestly not care less?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:52 pm
Depends on how Canon this would be... I'm assuming you're talking about Metal Gear Acid, which isn't Canon to the Metal Gear Solid series at all. In which case, it might be good for some innocent fun.

But... I don't understand who the noob in this situation would be... Wait, this is a "What If.." question...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Depends on how Canon this would be... I'm assuming you're talking about Metal Gear Acid, which isn't Canon to the Metal Gear Solid series at all. In which case, it might be good for some innocent fun.

But... I don't understand who the noob in this situation would be... Wait, this is a "What If.." question...
*ACK* Got them mixed up! o_O I'll edit the post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 pm
Ouch, is that directed at me?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ouch, is that directed at me?
No... more towards myself and my stubborn habit of not letting an argument completely die. I would never do anything spiteful towards a Guild Mod.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:59 pm
Well, tis the beauty of debating. I need someone to challenge me, it only helps my mental power get stronger. Keep up the good work.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, tis the beauty of debating. I need someone to challenge me, it only helps my mental power get stronger. Keep up the good work.
Likewise... only reason I ever loose is because information I use is flawed to begin with... I'm like a defending lawyer backing O.J. had the crime scene investigators not screw up when gathering the DNA samples.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 am
No, it's because I'm the master debater! ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:52 am
3nodding So YOU say...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 am
But anyway, topic... Does it name you a noob if you want to see a Resident Evil/Final Fantasy crossover game?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME
But anyway, topic... Does it name you a noob if you want to see a Resident Evil/Final Fantasy crossover game?
Yes... if you remember anything about the MANY Final Fantasy characters is that they all can endure MASSIVE GOD-LIKE BEINGS attacking them with existance destroying powers and they can hold their own. This would mean that a high-level Martial Artist (FF1) would be able to take on Wesker, Alexia and Nemesis at the same time with his fists because if he is nude, his evasion is boosted to stats that allow him to dodge anything and everything.

You never answered my noob question... so I propose it again! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:30 am
Yes, I did answer it. I just said that it's a nice change of pace, and that I like being challenged, and all that. So obviously I don't think you're a noob. So, ask another.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:50 am
Does it make you a n00b if you think that Wesker and Johnny Bravo are long lost twins...?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff