Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 pm
scar: come back here ********!!!! i want my sister now!!! 8trys to follow it*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 pm
but the screen and the voice are gone

((hmm hey could one of you make a new carracter so we can have eight after i make my next three then it can be a real tornament))  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:24 pm
scar: alu!!!!!!!!!!where are you!!!!!! i dont care about fighting!!!!! i just want to have you back in my arms.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:39 pm
((can i make your opponent))  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 pm
bob: come on rose!!!! we gota hurry!!! if you dont hurry now im leaving you behind!!!
roseabel: but...daddy my feet hurt....let me rest
bob: *walks off leaving her alone in the middle of the city*
roseabel: *crys and sits down* why doesnt he accept me like he did before...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:47 pm
*the slash hits but the body vanishes the real slayer appers behind him and stabs his arm* you think you have the power to kill the demon within?  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:00 pm
he smiles "fool....." some of the energy transfers to his paw and he grabs the blade "...i have no intention...." he snaps the bladbreaking off a forth of the sharp part "..of killing you" he jumped forward off the blad away from slayer

"darn im bleeding like mad, i'll die soon even if i win, i have to end this quick but im already down one arm and a leg and im wasteing soul power with every second.......darn what do i do" he wispers to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 pm
alu: *finds zero by acdent* i...im sorry dont hurt me!!! im not here to fight  

MoonSilver777

omega_fox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:18 pm
he smiled at her "it's ok my dear i won't hurt you, this is not your battle so why would i fight you your brother is not my opponent so you have absolutlely nothing to do with this" he said trying not to show pain, but his body ached as the blood stained his robes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:18 pm
now you shall di....gaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING! *slayer heard the words from zero and the demon was surpressed again with no memory of what he just did he was back and in control of his body* you have proved to me that you are worthy of life *he sheaths his sword and walks up to him* but we are still fighing*kicks him to the ground and puts his sword to zeros throat*do you submit?  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:23 pm
alu: d'kor,....i have the sight you were talking about...if i look inside you....you gota help me find my brother...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 pm
"........grrr this is what i get for walking all over this stinking island and fighting two guys" he said "...fine i submit..."he said turning away trying to hide the face he was crying "im sorry sensei" he wispered  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:34 pm
okay *takes th blade away*mabye we can fight again but can you tell me how i won? and alu yes i will help if you tell me what is inside of me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:37 pm
"...not to sound like a sore loser but look at me im bleeding to death here, i have a stab wound in the leg from the other guy and a stab in the arm, a bleeding pay im tired from walking around the island, and you have demon power that i didn't see comeing, so i had no idea what to expect"  

omega_fox

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:40 pm
alu: i can treat you sir....*feels her way to zero and tends to his wounds then looks at slayer*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff