Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Equinox Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BerserkerDooM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:30 pm
RIP AND TEAR!!! I'LL RIP AND TEAR HIS GUTS!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:32 pm
*sigh*
Yeah... ya do that.

Brian (Brian Frederick Gunnerson... heheheheheh), I need ya to try 'n take out his weapons systems, keep 'im from causin' any more damage.

I'll try 'n draw his fire. He hates me the most... so... this should work.  

ShotgunDooM

BFG9000DooM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:32 pm
Be careful, sir...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm
Caution is for those who fear death... and today is a good day to die!  

ShotgunDooM

RocketDooM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm
You always say that...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:34 pm
That's because it's always true, now let's move it, maggots! We got a giant killer robot piloted by a psychotic drunken madman to take down!
HUUAH!!  

ShotgunDooM

Announcer Man 5000

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:36 pm
Rocky fires a rocket, which plama's threat systems detect! He turns, and the rocket impacts the armor of his leg, doing minimal damage!
Rocky rolls to avoid the retaliatory barrage!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:38 pm
HEY, YOU! ALCOHOL IS A POISON TO THE BODY, A DISRUPTOR OF MORALITY, AND IT TASTES HORRIBLE! THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE REPEALED PROHIBITION!  

ShotgunDooM

Announcer Man 5000

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:41 pm
The robot lets out a reverberating metallic scream, and turns it's full attention on Shotgun. Firing wave after wave of missiles, Shotgun is blasted by heat and shrapnel, but he manages not to receive any major injuries.

Rocky takes advantage of the distraction to reload.
Brian fires a giant bolt of energy at plasma, obliterating one of his shoulder mounted rocket launchers, and setting off numerous secondary explosions inside the robots hull, causing moderate damage to its chest and moderately impeding its left arm!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:44 pm
Infuriated by Brian's attack, the robot begins to turn, but is peppered by shotgun blasts by Shotgun, in an attempt to distract him. Unfortunately, enraged as he was by Shotgun's taunting, he was more enraged by Brian's ruthless attack. Ripping off his damaged left arm, he strikes Brian with it, sending him hurtling through the wall of a nearby building, crumpled and unconscious amongst the rubble!  

Announcer Man 5000

RocketDooM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:47 pm
NO! BRIAN! YOU b*****d! YOU b*****d! I'LL F***ING KILL YOU!
*In a fit of rage, Brian runs towards Plasma, which is gloating over it's attack, damaged arm still hanging in its grip.*
*Sliding underneath his legs, he fires a rocket directly into Plasma's gyros, rendering them inoperable*
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU b*****d!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:49 pm
The robot topples to the ground. It's massive bulk sends shock-waves through the ground, launching everyone into the air... except for one...  

Announcer Man 5000

ShotgunDooM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:49 pm
Berserker, now! Take him out!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:52 pm
*twitters in then comes to an abrupt halt*
What the....? DooMs, do y'all have to be so destructive.
I can't believe you guys wrecked the place in the little time I was gone!
*stares angrily and accusingly at PlasmaDooM*
And let me guess, Plasma's at the root of all this!?
That is NOT the outfit you're supposed to be in tonight!
With this kind of behavior, you'll be lucky to get any presents tonight.
*slides a bottle wrapped in a brown bag back into her coat*

Gweener

BerserkerDooM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:54 pm
YOU'RE DEAD!! HAHAHAHA!! F***ING DEAD M*****F******!! i'M GOING TO RIP YOU OUT OF THERE WITH MY BEAR HANDS!!

*He rushes towards the fallen robot's cockpit, being battered by the bullets that the right arm is firing at him in an attempt to stop his attack. In his berserker's rage, the bullets do nothing but fuel his anger and hatred... and give him power. He jumps onto the right arm, delivering a devastating blow as he lands, crushing it and it's weaponry and sending sparks flying. He begins running up the arm as secondary explosions rip up the arm towards the torso, chasing him. He jumps high into the air as the arm explodes, using the blast wave to propel him higher, and lands on the neck of the robot.*

NIGHTY NIGHT!  
Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces