Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:59 pm
"Or healing," Hikari remarked. She tapped something on her ear, and a visor of chakra flew out from it and began to scan the injury. "I'm sorry, but I think it's broken. I'll set it and bind it up for you, but you should probably go show this to the hospital and get it healed. I can fly you there, if you'd like," Hikari offered, cutting a few of the splints down to size with a kunai. "This is going to hurt," she warned, then grabbed Alicia's ankle and set the bone in one quick motion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:04 pm
burning_eyes eek crying wahmbulance She opens her eyes wide. Then her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Then she fainted.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Torokukat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:51 am
Tori blinked, paused for a while, and began to poke Alicia in the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:16 pm
[I remember this place!!!! *squeals*]

Kitsune walked in tiredly and glanced around, searching for a familar face. It seemed like the whole village had changed and perhaps it had, still, Kitsune kept her hopes up.

"Hello!"

She paused, seeing the scene. "Is she ok?"

Kieff

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:40 pm
xp ".........." Still fainted.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:49 pm
"She broke her ankle," Hikari said, the hardest part over. It just about killed her every time she had to hurt someone to make things better, but now she could bandage it without much more fuss. Placing the flat pieces of wood on either side of Alica's ankle, she wrapped the bandages, just tight enough that she could no longer move it. "I'm going to have to take her to the hospital now. But mabye we should wait for her to wake up first...?"  

Kendansa

Seeker

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:58 pm
Seconds later she started to talk jeberish. "Hnasdmfklahsdfkhs" Even she didn't know what she was saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:01 pm
Hikari felt her forehead, then went back into the kitchen and ran her hand under the cold water. She came back and touched her palm, soaked in cold water, to Alicia's face. I really hope this works...

"Hey, hey! Do you know what I'm saying?"  

Kendansa

Seeker

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:09 pm
"AAAHH!!!" She screamed. "That's freak'n cold!" She said quickly. "Oh, that was meant to help me." She looked down. "Sorry for screaming at you." She apologizes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:14 pm
"I'm sorry!" Hikari apologized, drying her hand on the apron. "I think it's best if I get you to the hospital on your own. I've got a machine that can fly you there. I just finished fixing it up the other day."  

Kendansa

Seeker

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Struggling to stand she said. "O...K" She said kind of drunkish. "We need to hurry before i...." She started to wabble. " Before i faint again." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:21 pm
Hikari looked around for something, then brought back what used to be a mop handle. Affixed to it was a long-handled clamp.

"Why don't you use this as a crutch to get outside? I'll go grab the Tsubame-go."  

Kendansa

Seeker

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:23 pm
Grabs the mop stick. "Thanks." She remarked. "WOAH!" She struggled to stand straight. "Almost lost my balance there." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:27 pm
"Are you sure you can make it?" Hikari asked, worried. "I don't want you to hurt yourself again. I can go and try to bring a medic back, if you'd like."  

Kendansa

Seeker

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:30 pm
"No its okay, i will make it to the hospital." She hoped. "I will be better off being there." She smiled.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff