Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
vampiric furs drama/action rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:58 pm
(when they die by silver they catch fire and burn) watching three more come out of the shadows oh you guys are in trouble i just got my thirst back his eyes go red and fangs start to grow jumping on one and sucking him dry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:18 pm
*the other looks like a girl as she jumps on you* hey...you look good  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:27 pm
he lifts his head muzzle drenched in blood oh s**t why does it have to be a girl? i dont hurt women its not what i do flints and ina flash she is restrained by straps the crosses on those should hold you untill i find max he turns to the other and puts him to the ground his sword to his throat why did you come here?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:57 pm
girl vampire: because...we are his friends...when we senced he was hurt...we flew over here...he wasnt the smartest ill tell ya that...and he was pretty much a jerk...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:19 pm
then why did you hang out with him? and give me one good reason i shouldnt kill you for indangering moon  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 pm
vampire girl: cause....im his sister...and plus...he just want her to bear his kids...like his 7 other gfs  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:39 pm
and who is this? pressing the blade  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:54 pm
girl vampire: gah! there names are tiffaney, grace, minney, april, lisa, and the vampire queen...misha...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 pm
misha....my stepmom that b***h!!!!!!!!!! shes the one who killed my mother!!!! now do you want to come with me or die fei is back and she loves female blood this one though is my meal eyes go red as he flings himself to his neck and feeds  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:24 pm
girl vampire: *punch you and flys off*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:36 pm
gets knocked off of the vamp hes dry gasping for air blood covering his face damn at least i can stop this feeding when i want to did they get you?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:31 pm
im fine *helps you up* come on...lets get you home...ill take you home...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:38 pm
okay still breathing preety hard im sorry you had to see that the thirst is back though if you do want to be one i have to do it to make you one like me that feeds from other vamps he he passes out but utters the words "i love you" before doing so  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:12 pm
name: shadow
fur: wolf
vamp
powers pretty stealthy and good with a katana, also trained in swordsmanship and hand to hand combat.
clothing: a dark short sleeve shirt with many faded skulls on it over that a hoody, black jeans and combat boots (though in his street out fit might have baggy chained pants on)
bio: he was born as a normal fur but vampires raided his family's house when he was about 12. for some reason the vampires had a no kill rule when it comes to children but one drained him almost to death before the leader stopped him. he was found and nursed back to health but slowly became one of them. now he seeks out the vampires that killed his parents. dont get him wrong though, he may hate the vampires that killed his parents but he has no remorse about killing anyone else...  

IgnoreThis34w56

IgnoreThis34w56

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:15 pm
*stands atop a roof top, watching the scene bellow* pitiful... showing that kind of emotion is sad and sham full... i should do him a favor and kill him now. *smirks, showing his fangs*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff