Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:13 pm
She ran over to him, latching her arms around his waist.
"Please, can I?" she blinked, mentally slapping herself, why was she so attached after knowing him for what? One day?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:26 pm
He blinked, rather surprised by the latch on. "Sure." He was sure to grab her by her wrist and not her hand as he lead her out of the house. As they walked around the neighborhood, Xander spoke to her. "I brought my gun for a reason, Sakuya...I might find someone to save...but then again, I might not..." What he was trying to get at was if it came to it, he wanted to prepare her that he might kill someone while they were out.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:27 pm
With his loose grip on her wrist, she listened as he warned her, she slipped her hand down into his, tightly lacing their fingers together.
"That's fine, I understand... maybe we'll find another like me like you did yesterday..." she pondered thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:44 am
He didn't make any movement of resisting when their fingers interlaced with each other. He infact, squeezed her hand to acknowledge the gesture. He felt strange, by doing this. Not bad strange, but he had lost contact with his emotions for years, only for them to slowly bubble back to him with a young woman he had saved. He wondered if he was making the right choice by doing this. "We might," He replied, walking now intro streets and along sidewalks. The suburbs were slowly progressing into city as they continued.

People with their own busy lives continued to advance, too preoccupied to notice a young woman and a young man [[lol]] holding hands and walking together. A sudden feeling awakened Xander's intuition as a man perhaps in his 30s on a cell phone. "Him..." He breathed, almost reaching for his gun, but decided that it should be done not so much in public.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 am
"That guy..." Sakuya mumbled, leaning closer to her company. "The one over there, by that building." she pointed to a kid about twelve years old, leaning (more like slumping) against a building nearly a block and a half away. "He's lost someone too... but there's another feeling... like... emptiness..." she glanced up at Xander, "Is he going to Fade too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:17 pm
Xander closed his eyes, as if to magnify the feeling. "Unfortunately, he is. Both of them are." He paused, letting go of her hand for a moment. "Tell the kid to come with you and I'll get the other guy, we'll meet in that contruction site there." He pointed a ways away. That construction site had been there for who knows when, but when most of the workers had Faded, no one was there to finish it off, or even clean it up. He was glad that he could save people this way then have to see their loved ones fade away. At least this they their memories wouldn't alter. If they died before they faded, all of their memories would be intact. I'd rather have them blame me than for their memories to leave them.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:56 pm
Sakuya felt his warmth leave her hand and she nodded, parting from him. She walked to the boy, pausing slightly to notice how exhausted he looked.
"E-Excuse me..." she mumbled shyly, walking to him. "Do you mind if I borrowed you for a while? I promise it won't be long." he gave her a look of suspicion (probably cause of her outfit) but smiled tiredly.
"Sure... I have all the time in the world." Sakuya looked down as she put an arm around his shoulders.
Not for long, kid... not for long...

[[hey how much do you love me?]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:33 pm
[[ o . o What do you mean? ]]

Xander walked up to the man who was on his cell phone. Xander gave him a look of 'I have to talk to you', and the man ended his call. "I'll have you call you back another time, Liz." He tucked the cell phone away into his pocket. "Was that your wife?" Xander asked, glancing from the phone to the man's eyes.

"Why do you want to know? Who the hell are you?" The man looked like he had a short fuse.

"I'll reveal it all soon enough. Please trust me. I asked you a simple question, was that your wife on the phone? Yes or no?"

The man hesitated, but ended up saying, "Yes. It was."

"Please call her back and tell her you won't be seeing her for quite some time."

The man looked bewildered almost afraid," W--why?" Xander grabbed his arm and started to twist it, the man paniced and winced in pain. "Alright, alright." Xander let go of the man's arm. The man called back his wife, Liz, and had a short conversation with her, telling her that he'd be gone for a while, and ended the call before she could ask why. The man put his cell phone back in his pocket and stared at Xander with a dumbfound look on his face. Xander turned away. "Follow me to that construction site. I'll tell you why later."

Curious as he was, the man followed Xander to the site, they got there before Sakuya and the younger kid did. Xander turned around to face the man. "Do you have children?"

The man nodded," Two sons."

"Are you familiar with Fading...?"

The man shuddered, then nodded. "You are Fading." Xander informed him.
"What?! How?! How do you know?!"

"I can feel it." Xander then pulled out his gun and aimed it directly at the man's forehead. "If I kill you now, your entire family will remember you. If I don't and you fade, they'll all forget you. Which would you prefer?"

"Can't I--"

"No. Decide."

The man smiled, "Remember me." As soon as the words faded off of his lips, a bullet was thrust into his brain and killed him, only for the body to fall to the ground in a heap. Xander left him there, waiting for Sakuya.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:46 pm
[[I want a favor silly]]

Sakuya opened her eyes and uncovered the boy's. He was shaking,
"W-What's going on?!" he cried, she sighed, pushing him towards Xander.
"He's going to give you a choice like that man... you'll have to decide within five minutes or he'll do it for you." she held one arm, looking at the ground guiltily.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:58 pm
[[ o: Oh. blaugh Sure~! :3 ]]

Xander stared at the boy for a moment. "I see you're young...And that's a shame..."

"Do you want to live now and eventually Fade, or do you want to die now, but be remembered?" Xander took a deep breath inwardly. "Either way you're going to die prematurely."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:49 pm
[[okay, I put up a new Rp do you think you could check it out and tell me what you think?]]

The boy glanced at him, the looked him dead in the eyes without shame.
"I have no one to remember me, who cares either way." Sakuya punched his arm.
"Then choose, live for a while or die now?" he rubbed his arm and stuck out his tongue, looking at Xander again.
"Just kill me."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 pm
[[ o: Sure! Is it here or in the Forums? :3 ]]

"How little memories we have, both of us will remember you." Xander said, firing the gun into the boy's head. His knees buckled, and he fell face first. "Sorry." Xander breathed at his corpse. His eyes glance to Sakuya. "I think we might be done for today. Someone will take care of this."

[[Fail. ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:36 am
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
He chuckled, "Yeah...Though if the author of the article or whatnot Vanishes, then the article or book would be too...This is a really complicated thing, it is...All evidence of their existance, both physical and mental excluding the last person they came in contact with is completely erased...." There was a long pause as he set his soda down next to the little table with a few magazines on top. "I wonder how this came about..."

She looked over at him and shrugged "We probably all sinned too much?" She tilted her head a bit "So you don't think I'm crazy? When I said everyone's disappearing?" She smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:42 pm
Kureno nodded, then paused. "I don't think you're crazy in the slightest. I just think people don't want to believe what happened, so they get all paniced and freak out and end up in insane asylums..." Kureno took a deep breath in. "Then again," He laughed," I don't know everything, just a guess."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 pm
[[thank you Abii-chaaan!!! Komori-chan you too!! Thanks so much for adding to the character list!!]]

Sakuya, jumped over the body and shoved her face into Xander's chest, holding his shirt tightly in her hands, she shivered.
"I've never seen anyone shot... not since... not since mom and dad..." she mumbled to him, "It.. it was scary... but I'm glad.." she looked over her shoulder at the boy, she smiled sadly, "He looks happy now... kind of like he's at peace..."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games