Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Scouts! (still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your Favorite Ice cream?
  Chocolate
  Sherbert
  Other......
View Results

Alana Cross

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm
Alana gave a warm smile over to Tabatha. It was nice to know one of them had manners. But it didn't matter too much to the blonde teen. Some youth weren't raised like others were, so she could understand that.

"Like wise." She said giving a slight tilt of her head.

The blonde teen then giggled as the one named Heather worried about her. Such a silly thing really. Alana is one of those people who is hard to kill off. She is knowledgable of using hand to hand combat, and different kinds of weapons. She used a lot of self-dicsipline, and gives up only when she knows she is is beat.

"Oh don't worry about me. I free run a lot. Its really fun, plus its good excersise!" She exclaimed putting her hands to her hips. "Check it out!"

Alana then bursted into a dash towards a building. She then ran up the building three steps before pushing herself off into a back flip. She then landed on her feet with grace and she bowed, as if she were a preformer at the end of a successfull play. She straightened her self and smiled to Tabitha and Heather.

"Taadaa!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 pm
Tabitha's eyes widen"That was great"She said"I wish i could do that but i spend a lot of my time reading"She said  

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:52 am
Heather was speechless "I've done gymnatsics for years and I cant do that, i should be able to i'm a ballerina it's just...amazing"Heather said she watched alana's aura turn to a warmer pink and felt herself relax  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm
(Sorry guys. I couldn't get on. What's happening?)  

Roxy Bell

Alana Cross

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 pm
Alana giggled and put her hands to her hips again, giving both the girls a warm smile. She did a hairflip, the bangs flipping out of her face. How she loved to see people's reactions to numerous things.

"Its easy really." She admitted walking back over to teh two teens. "Running up walls is harder though." She said, her lips still in a bright smile.

The blonde teen looked over to Tabitha and made a face. A girl, spending most of her time reading? Now thats a total waist of the day. Alana began to think that she should take these girls for a day of total fun. Then she realized it was a school day.

"Hmm... Its a school day isn't it?" She asked just to make sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:24 pm
Morgan looked at Alana. "I remember when I had to take a few gymnastic classes. But it was for a dance style so I only had two classes. Could you help me get better? I've always wanted to do more. However, that's hard without parental financing."

(Sorry. Just kinda decided to jump in.)  

Roxy Bell

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm
Tabiths sighed she imagined her self doing that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 am
"welll.... it is a school day but i always skip my first day so... no school for me"heather said. She was really intrigued by alana her aura was swirling at least 5 different clors, she had something big planned, she could tell.  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:17 am
"I'm studying before school starts.....I mean reading"She said putting the Sailor V books away and pulling out her poem book which she was going to read when she got home."One of us need to take care of the cat"She said looking at Heather"I already have 2 cats i don't if my parents will let us take another"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 pm
"Don't worry Tabitha, I'll take black kitty-chan with me." heather said " She seems perfectly happy just sitting on my shoulder so..." Heather turned to Alana "So why d'you wanna know if it's a school day? I mean don't you go to school too?" Heather asked  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 pm
Tabitha nodded"Ok"She said then looked at her watch and looked up"I need to get home.....sorry"She said putting her poem book away and raced back home waving back to them. (On her street)Tabitha kept running but something caught her eye she stopped and went back and looked it was a white cat with a moon on it's forehead also.Tabitha sighed("Guess i should help it")She thought and went over to it picked it up and went into her house  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:38 pm
Heather turned to Alana "So, s there somewhere you wanna go or something?" she asked  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Alana Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm
The blonde teen opened her mouth to say something to Heather when she was caught off gaurd by another girl. She whirled around to see another girl standing there as if she were there the whole time. Was that girl there the whole time? Alana didn't know, she just shook it off and replied to the newcomer instead.

"Gymnastics incorperates a lot in free running." She said brushing her hair behind her ear. "It helps if you also know how to do ballet, or do some cheerleading." She said with a small shrug.

Alana turned over to Tabitha and her eyes were caught on the "Sailor V" books. Her lips culed into a small grin, the book title was familiar to her. Though the Sailor V may be famous, she most likley couldn't stand a chance with real sailor scouts. Blue eyes then loomed on over to the cat as it was mentioned. That cat gave Alana a strange feeling of discomfert for an odd reason.
The girl snapped out of the trance like state once Heather spoke again.

"Hm..? Oh yeah, I do have school, its just that it's not fun." She said with a shrug. "My parents don't seem to care at all. I study on my own time." She said stretching her arms above her head.

This was all true. Alana did study at home, and she usually had a friend get some homework for her when she skipped. She always got it all done, and visited the school, dropping off the homework and leaving straight after lunch.

"Anyway, I just wanted to know if you wanted to spend the whole day shopping! And maybe I can teach you a trick or two on free running!" She said with utter glee, almost jumping up and down from excitement.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Tabitha came back a few minutes later holding a white cat with a moon on it's forehead also when she made it to them the two cats looked at each other."Guys!Guys! I need to tell you something about what this cat did when i brought it in my room!'She said  

Loving_Girl98

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alana Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 pm
Before Heather could speak, the blonde teen could hear foot steps step frantically towards them. Alana turned her head and saw that Tabitha was heading their way and saw that yet another cat with a cresent moon on it's forehead in the girl's arms.
Alana looked down and saw that this cat was white, instead of black. A strange feeling filled her gut, as if she recognized them, but didn't at the same time. She brushed a few strands of hairs away from her eyes, so she could look at the frantic looking girl.

"Uhmm... What did the cat do?" She asked a bit puzzled. A cat couldn't do much, unless it somehow walked on it hind legs and began to do a little jig before the girl, but that wasn't very likely.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff