Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:57 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
In History of the Lian future, all the characters have been in the developing stage for years. The main character, Phanari has been worked on since I was in grade 8 and I'm in college now, so you do the math.
I give all my characters a lot of care and time. I care for them and they allow me to use them for my stories. To me, they might as well be alive and tangible.

heart I LOVE YOU! heart
finally someone that understands my drive for greatness in my characters.
to reflect the detail of a grand story you must first detail the characters.
*huggles you*

LOL! Yeah. I know my characters so well I tend to have arguments with them when I want them to do something they wouldn't normally do. Oi ve.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:02 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
In History of the Lian future, all the characters have been in the developing stage for years. The main character, Phanari has been worked on since I was in grade 8 and I'm in college now, so you do the math.
I give all my characters a lot of care and time. I care for them and they allow me to use them for my stories. To me, they might as well be alive and tangible.

heart I LOVE YOU! heart
finally someone that understands my drive for greatness in my characters.
to reflect the detail of a grand story you must first detail the characters.
*huggles you*

LOL! Yeah. I know my characters so well I tend to have arguments with them when I want them to do something they wouldn't normally do. Oi ve.

i have arguements with myself when i cant decide what to do....does that count as the same thing?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:11 pm
LOL Well, since you're not insane like me.....I suppose it comes cloes. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:34 pm
Phanari
LOL Well, since you're not insane like me.....I suppose it comes cloes. ^_^

Youd be surprised how crazy i am. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:52 pm
Never said you weren't, but I'd say that arguing with yourself makes more sense than arguing with fictional characters that literaly get REALLY mad at me...........................................::giggle:: I LIKE MORD SITH!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:44 pm
Phanari
Never said you weren't, but I'd say that arguing with yourself makes more sense than arguing with fictional characters that literaly get REALLY mad at me...........................................::giggle:: I LIKE MORD SITH!

well sometimes i get lonely so i PM myself because i am on my own friendlist. And then the other day i used my brothers account and had a 3 page conversation between myself and ppl all thought it wuz me and my brother goofing but it wuz jst me.....now they think im wierd.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:14 pm
uh...buddy....you ARE weird...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:36 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

well sometimes i get lonely so i PM myself because i am on my own friendlist. And then the other day i used my brothers account and had a 3 page conversation between myself and ppl all thought it wuz me and my brother goofing but it wuz jst me.....now they think im wierd.[/quote

oh, finally... someone else does that but me 4laugh
and as for weird... weird is always good stare

Caralinah

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:41 am
Caralinah
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

well sometimes i get lonely so i PM myself because i am on my own friendlist. And then the other day i used my brothers account and had a 3 page conversation between myself and ppl all thought it wuz me and my brother goofing but it wuz jst me.....now they think im wierd.

oh, finally... someone else does that but me 4laugh
and as for weird... weird is always good stare

Yes wierd is good. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:18 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Yeah. I tend to do that from time to time. Even worse, I play chess with myself and I still send emails to my dead High School band director.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:00 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Yeah. I tend to do that from time to time. Even worse, I play chess with myself and I still send emails to my dead High School band director.

i can see it now...
*opens email*
*reads mail*
What the hell dont they know they are dead?!
*begins to cry*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:50 pm
NOT FUNNY! Mr. Hickey died not long ago and he was like a second father to me. His wife (whom we were all told was named Wifey [gotta love Hickey's humor]) keeps his email open so that we can still kinda, sorta, not really talk to him.

Yeah, I know it's ridiculous and all, but it helps us all deal. ^_^ Ain't that what matters in the end?

If it weren't for Hickey I never would've read Terry Pratchet.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:37 am
Phanari
NOT FUNNY! Mr. Hickey died not long ago and he was like a second father to me. His wife (whom we were all told was named Wifey [gotta love Hickey's humor]) keeps his email open so that we can still kinda, sorta, not really talk to him.

Yeah, I know it's ridiculous and all, but it helps us all deal. ^_^ Ain't that what matters in the end?

If it weren't for Hickey I never would've read Terry Pratchet.

sorry i find humor in very sad tragic things......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:00 am
Yeah.......I laughed a lot at my grandma's funeral. But that's because I was with family. When Hickey past on....things were different. You know they made us put up with a replacement band director for the remainder of the school year? I became a little rebel that year.
Being over 18, I could dismiss myself from class, so I did. A LOT! Or I'd write a note saying I couldn't play my flute that day. I'd "forget" my instrument, or "lose" my music. I'd skip rehearsals.......I became a rebel. I even acted out in class. AND I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:33 pm
Phanari
Yeah.......I laughed a lot at my grandma's funeral. But that's because I was with family. When Hickey past on....things were different. You know they made us put up with a replacement band director for the remainder of the school year? I became a little rebel that year.
Being over 18, I could dismiss myself from class, so I did. A LOT! Or I'd write a note saying I couldn't play my flute that day. I'd "forget" my instrument, or "lose" my music. I'd skip rehearsals.......I became a rebel. I even acted out in class. AND I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE!

I argued with my Gym teacher....alot....
heres a funny one.
*we were playing baseball and i hit it almost out of the park*
*i run to first but someone in outfield wuz really ******** fast and had already thrown the ball to a closer person*
Mr. Davenport: Darwak run to second!
*i look at the guy running and about to throw the ball the second base*
Me: ....No!
Mr. Davenport: Get outta the game!
....so i sat out. ^_^ it wuz funni!
i laughed an yelled horrible things at ppl that ******** up a play. ^_^  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers