Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:10 am
I would like to purchase
Five Tails (Gobi),
Houkou  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:12 am
User Image

But you are member of Akatsuki, making you uncapable to buy one. Your mission is to chase em and take their demon out of the Jinchuuriki. I'm sorry about it, but it just goes like it =/
User Image

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:19 am
Oh darn. Well whoever buys it i am coming to get.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:21 am
User Image

Rofl, ye, that is not a problem. But the problem part becomes when you need to get the Jinchuuriki to the Akatsuki base and all the Akatsuki members online to unseal the demon. It should not be so hard razz
User Image

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:26 am
It is really impossible to get them online all at once.I think we are all in different time zones.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:32 am
User Image

I know, so Rajin or somebody has to make something, like keep some of them like holograms, like Itachi and Kisame were in there. Also the green guy was there and was not razz
User Image

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:04 pm
Five Tails (Gobi), Houkou

I think I should get this Demon because it would help make the rock village stronger, me stronger, and it will help attract more people to the rock village and help generate enough people to stand up against whoever trys to interfere with the rock village's work (whatever it might be)

second, I think I should get the demon so the akatski dont get it, and especially so Angel doesnt get it wink

(I will post some more later to make it perfect)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:31 pm
Like I want Rokubi , Because it would bring more activity to my village and hopfully help me with my dream of one day become the Kazekage. To help the village and protect them from anyone who wish to warn them.

Rokubi element is Lighting and one of mine is lighting. He would strenghten my lighting jutsus and change up things in my battles. Instead of just relying on my chakra I can rely on help from the Rokubi.

Having the Rokubi would also help my village out with strenght. ince we only have Two ninjas higher then Genin, 1 genin and about 2 student. If we were attacked they would out number us and overpower us. It would equal the scale out abit and hopefully make it so that the village will not be forgotten in the Histroy books...it is a figure of speak for those who have not heard it...

My Rpc is a Taijutsu user but is slow in speed. Having Rokubi would bring up speed and power at the same time so that he can with proper training be as powerful as an ANBU ninja.  

Death_God_Sakura

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:33 pm
Rokubi is on hold for a while, I want you to work on that a little more and try in a week, I promised I would hold it for a week and can not go back on my word  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:40 pm
Ok, then. can I use the same app. for Sokou then.  

Death_God_Sakura

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:56 pm
Demon you realize i am after you now to get the freekin demon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm
Then He'll just have to defeat you. XD  

Death_God_Sakura

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:59 pm
no Death make a new one and apply tomorrow, I will hold it for you till then I promise  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:04 pm
ok, thank you.  

Death_God_Sakura

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:30 pm
_Angelfromhell32
Demon you realize i am after you now to get the freekin demon.

well then I will do my best to kill you smile  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces