Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:28 am
[[*throws hands over face and squeals like a fangirl* aaaaagh killing my soul!!! must... draw... pictures!!! *goes insane* lol, I love you guyzzz!!!! you're amazing hahaha]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 am
Vance followed her, not like he had much of a choice she practically dragged him to his room. He nodded. "Take what you must, I'll just hunt after" He gave her a smile no one else but her has seen and let a hand catch in her hair. Personally he loved when she fed from him. She was his. "feed" A small shiver ran through his body as her lips touched his skin. Anticipation... It was a killer

Dwayne let out a yawn that was unnoticeable by the kids who were putting on their own show. It was something about a fairy princess and a a brave knight. He looked around not seeing Vance or Dom around. So they left huh... a sigh escaped him its for the best... He watched the children and smiled as if he was thinking of nothing

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:54 pm
Dom gave a weak smile, lightly kissing his neck before opening her mouth. She quickly sunk her teeth into his skin, knowing full well about the small stab of pain when she did, thinking about that she felt her own small stab... in her heart. she hated doing this to Vance,
He has to hate this... I'm such a burden... she thought, closing her eyes and lightly sucking on his neck, to pull the blood forward. One of her fragile hands was on his waist, the other tightly gripping onto his shirt. I'm sorry, Vance... she almost wanted to slap herself when she was reminded how good his blood tasted as it flowed into her mouth. He was the only one who could really sate her hunger, everyone else was only an appetizer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 pm
Vance wrapped one arm around her waist as she fed holding her close hes other hand went to play in her hair. As if he was somehow trying to comfort her. He never minded her feeding from him. He changed her after all. He would rather her feed from him than hunt. Drinking the humans blood, he felt some were even unworthy to be her food. He closed his eyes, he was actually enjoying the feeling of her taking from him. He held her tighter. She was his.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 pm
Dom stopped, licking at the small little wound, then something compelled her. Maybe it was the way they were embracing each other, maybe it was because she was nice and full. Whatever it was, she moved up to his lips and kissed him.

[[rawr =]]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:46 pm
Vance was a little surprised by the kiss but that didn't stop it. He closed his eyes kissing back. He didn't want to let her go. Her soft lip on his. It felt like a dream only.. He felt.. well happy? His hand that was in her hair traced along her neck and held her to keep her in the kiss. The other glided along her upper back to rest in the middle. She continued to hold her close to where for him it was like sharing a body. He didn't want to let go. But he knew he'd have to. Mine... She's mine...  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:03 pm
[YES! Lmao I love you jabxcore. You rock whee P.s. That's Hot.]
Edward pulled Caine's smiling face toward's his. He paused, smiling back. "Yes, you really do take my breath away, Caine. That's why I'm so attatched to you." Edward said.
Edward continued, until his and Caine's lips met. He kissed him, his lips eager for him.
Edward's hands moved to Caine's thighs, puliing him closer.
Edward's breathing was heavy, but at least he remembered to breathe.

[Sorry it took so long. I spent the night at Olivia's so I didn't use the computer. I just got home. :
Love you, heart ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Timidly, she reached her hands up and ran her fingers through his hair, holding him close to her.
Jeez, one year older than me and he kisses like he's been with plenty of women... deciding to be a little more bold, she lightly traced the tip of her tongue over his lower lip. Oh my god... his lips are so soft...

[[ooooooo~ you know what'd be funny? if like a 5 yr old walked in and was all "Vance, why are you eating big sister?" lol]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:18 pm
((AHHH!!!!! THAT'D BE HILARIOUS!!!! LETS DO IT! xd ))

Vance opened his mouth letting his tongue explore the inside of her mouth. he let out a low noise. Was it a moan? or a growl? he couldn't tell nor did he care. He bit a little at her bottom lip, not enough to break skin but enough to tease a little. He grinned inwardly and continued with the kiss. In his mind he wanted to take and make her say out loud exactly who she belonged to. He was restraining himself. But he'd settle for this passionate, needy kiss.

Dwayne was playing hide and seek with the kids. He was counting. All the kids scattered and looked for hiding places. He was counting to 20. After all the kids were out of sight Dwayne went searching. He ran all over the place. He looked at all the kids he had gathered and then looked around. "One more" he ran off.

Lee Lang thought she found the perfect hiding place. Vance's room. No one would find her in there. She laughed and opened the door. She stared a moment and tilted her head "Vance why are you eating big sister!!" She looked like she was about to cry.

Vance let out a low growl and stopped the kiss putting his head on Dom's shoulder. "damn kid..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:28 pm
[[hahahahahaha I would kill something...]]

Dom squeaked and nearly jumped right outta her boots (if she were wearing any anyway). She turned her head slightly,
"L-Lee-chan... Vance wasn't eating me, honey..." she stuttered. "He was just..." she gave him a begging look, half of the beg was to help her with Lee, the other half was to push the kid out and continue.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:54 pm
Vance released Dom from his grasp and glared at the kid who didn't look like she wanted to leave anytime soon. He walked towards the small girl. "Leave..." He was intimidating once she backed up far enough to where he could slam the door on her he leaned down. He used his finger to beaconed her closer to him as he leaned down. He whispered to the kids ear and said in a low sexy voice "I AM THE DARKLORD.... tell no one or yours as well as her soul will be devoured by me..." The small girl blushed as she backed up again and he slammed the door almost in her face. He locked the door this time and turned leaning against it. He stared at Dom like a predator, devouring her with his eyes. He smirked and moved his hair. "Should we pick up where we left off?" He removed himself from the door and walked slowly back to her. His hand skimmed her cheek as the other brushed at her side to hold her once again. He pulled her close to him to make their bodies touch. He smirked again and leaned in close enough to where their breath mingled. "it's up to you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:48 pm
Dom gave him a sexy little smile, that she had no idea she could do, and teased him by backing away a little. But that made her legs catch on his bed, causing her to stumble and fall onto it, dragging him with her.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

JayySixx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:02 am
((Sorry about the wait, and yeah, here it is xD Can I say that I absolutely adora this RP?))

Caine gasped slightly as Edward pulled him closer, a malicious grin growing on his lips as they were attached to the other boy's. His breathing was definitely hitched, except he controlled it to the point where it seemed normal. He disguised his body movements to show he was having a nice easy relaxed time and not being over worked, even though he wasn't.
He moved a hand slowly up the side of Edward's body, tangling his fingers into the man's hair. His other hand felt there way to the rim of his shirt, edging his fingers under the fabric and feeling the skin on the palm of his hand. It'd been a long time since he'd kissed someone and they didn't hit him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:39 pm
He stared at her a moment and a wide grin came on his face. He leaned close and whispered into her "now you can't get away..." He kissed her neck scraping his teeth a little but not enough to leave any marks. He went up to n** at her ear lobe before claiming her lips once again. Somewhat rough. But he wasn't going to stop. He let a hand go and travel along her sides. He was testing his limits with her.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:40 pm
[Damn it.. I don't want to have to edit it.. GAH. D:
Only for the fact I've got nothing... >__> Cheesus..]

Edward's hands remained at Caine's hips, still holding him tight.

A few minutes later Edward stopped. He smiled at Caine.
He might have continued.. but didn't. Edward had felt a strange sensation, like he was being watched.
Turning his head he saw orphan children run from a window. Oh s**t no. Those little.. ugh! Gosh. Just watch, everyone will know. That's great. Oh well... it was my choice to not do this in private...
"Caine... I'm sorry. I really gotta.. go. I'll see you around. I promise." Edward said, sliding out from under him.
Caine remained kneeling there, as if over him still. Edward bent over and kissed his cheek then ran, heading toward the house.

[OKAY I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS... Tomorrow night... in the rp will be a new moon okay? then I can use that. :] ]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games