Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 pm
"Yeah pretty good," said Oracle as she walked as a wolf. "Hm, i wonder what or when our first mission is," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok," said Gemini as she ran out the door with Raven, Starfire, Robin and Tetra. She than made her angel wings appear and she than flew up as she flew out of Titans Tower. And when they all arrived there, Gemini flew down making her wings disappear and turned into a dog and began sniffing. She than picked up the scent and barked, "Bark! Bark!" And followed the scent to Darkia. when she found Darkia she turned into a huge white wolf and attacked her to the ground and multiplied ehrself into six of herselfs as she growled at Darkia.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Starfire followed Gemini to where Darkia was and watched as Gemini knocked Darkia to the ground.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:50 pm
Darkia laughed. "Sister...u think these ppl well help u. U are wrong." She felt the attack by gemini and put dark magic over gemini and electricfied her to go back to one. As she slowly walked through a wall.

Tetra looked disaponted. "You cant beat her....no one can." As she wispered under her breath. She went over to gemini who was cast with the dark magic and put her hands above gemini's body and healed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Raven looked over at Tetra. "Obviously you don't know that much about us." She turned into her large raven spirit form and grabbed Robin, Starfire, Gemini, and Tetra with her talons. She flew through the wall after Darkia.

Shade nodded his head. "Yeah...It'll be interesting whatever it is."  

dragonelf213

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:06 pm
Tetra smiled.

Darkia was running through the wall but raven was catching up faster and faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:17 pm
"Yes, we all have been through wort stuff than this before. And some how we all manage to make it through at the end," said Starfire as she held onto Raven's talen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, we must be pashent to see what he has in store for us than. For the mission he may choose for us must be something he really great," said Piosen Fang with a seriouse and knows what to say look in her eyes and the way she talked.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:46 pm
"Thanks Tetra and Raven's right you don't know much about us well, atleast not yet. And don't worry you'll love being a Titan since my dad let you be apart the team now. But for now we must catch your sister Darkia," said Gemini with a smile as she jumped off of Raven's talon and made her angel wings pop out and she flew besides Raven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Oracle said with a yawn, "How about we go to the training room so that Piosen Fang and I can see what you three boys can do now."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:14 pm
"That sounds fine to me,"Iceshard said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:19 pm
"Ok, than lets go," said Oracle as she dashed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:16 am
Nimbus ignroed the child going back his room he wasn't intrested he had better things to be doing he wasn't going to be a pawn in somones sad game anyway.

Robin go comofrtable in Ravens talons. He spoke Gemini sternly 'Rember to be careful out their Gemini don't over do it' he warned.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:42 am
Shade levitated up and followed Oracle. His yellow eyes glanced at her from time to time as he flew over the heads of other kids.

Raven was soon close to Darkia. She could easily see the villian in front of her. Her talons opened and let go of Starfire, Robin, and Tetra. She turned back into her normal form and aimed her magic at the wall in front of Darkia. It toppled forwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:16 pm
Starfire cought Robin and Tetra and landed them down safely. When she put them down. Then Starfire aimed her starbolts at Darkia so she wouldn' excape.

~~~~~~~~~~

As everybody headed towards the training room she watched as Nimbus walked away. 'Hm, that boy is going to take alot of work now. Next time I think I rather have him closer to me so I may watch him. Cause there's soemthing about him,' as Piosen Fang thought to herself than, she followed the others to the training room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:28 pm
Once they got to the training room; Iceshard said,"So, what do we do now."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:41 pm
Then Oracle turn back into her regular form sits down in a chair and says, "So witch one of you boys wants to go first to show us what you got or do you want one of us ladies to go first."

~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini nodded at what Robin told her and said, "Don't worry dad remember you and mommy taught me how to be safe and stuff. Well, of course you did too Raven. And I'll remember that father." Then Gemini flew down when they all caught up to Darkia and when Starfire and Raven attacked. So she went behind Darkia and kicked Darkia on the back real hard. She than flew back towards Robin.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 am
"Actually I think that you and I should fight,"Iceshard said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff