Submit

So.....yeah...rp stuffs....
Yeah...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:09 am
"It's really no trouble at all..." John said, his voice distant, like he was remembering something. He walked slowly at first, so Luara could get used to it. "Now it seems like a good idea we're going back, huh?" He asked, trying to think of something to talk about.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:48 pm
Luara nodded with a smile. "I'm really indebted to you! We only just met and you've already done so much! You helped to get rid of that monster, you kept me safe when I was knocked out, you agreed to join me to collect Myhrr, and now you're helping me walk home! I know it seems rude, but I gotta know! Why are you doing all this? Why are you so kind to me?" She said playfully, smiling the whole time at him.

"Just admit you like eachother! It'll be a whole lot faster and a whole lot easier! Kupo!" Yero said impatient as though what he thought should be an obvious thing of fact.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:42 pm
John's faced flushed red. "W-Well.... I... Uh..."

"Just admit it, John, kupo!"

"Well, it's just that you've done so much for me, too..."

Nizo sighed. "John! Just admit it already! This is really boring, kupo!"

"And my village was a very diverse one... So, it's kind of second nature..."

"John! Admit it already, kupo!"

John sighed. I guess the answer is pretty obvious...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 pm
"Oh, so it was like you were brought up like that or something?" How thick can you get! She really didn't know if he liked her, and resorted to the more childish way of thinking.

"He likes you you silly girl! How much more obvious can it be, kupo?!" Yero snapped, losing his patients at her density.

"Well of coarse that's obvious Yero. I can't imagine people being friends and despising eachother, they'd have to like eachother."

"Fool..." he sighed. "John, if you don't tell her, she'll never get it!" he said without enthusiasm.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:25 pm
Wow! How does somebody become so dense all of a sudden? "Yea, I was brought up like that... Hey... Luara? I..." John trailed off, unable to say it.

Nizo sighed."So close, kupo!" Nizo looked to Yero. "She's dense, isn't she, kupo? Luara! John likes you, kupo!"

John sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 am
"Didn't we just go over this?" Luara said confused like a child.

"Think bigger! Like, like, Like, Kupo!" Yero snapped with inpatients.

Luara's cheeks instantly flushed, and she stopped moving. "Y-you really....m-me? I just...me?" She could feel her face grow red and looked away to try hiding it. No one had ever said they liked her like that, especially not a clavat! Wasn't Yero just teasing her before? It was strange to know someone liked you in that way, and that you might feel the same; though the selkie side of her kept her from trusting that feeling. "Um, I just...Why though? If you do...why do you like me?" A part of her wanted to cry, though it was unsure if it was from happiness, anger, shock, fear, or what. All she knew is that tears were starting to form and her voice was starting to trail off.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:09 am
John looked sad. "I-I'm sorry if I've upset you... It's just that I... Just do... I know it sounds pretty stupid, but I just don't know why..." He said, hiding the true reason, one that even he had trouble understanding. He closed his eyes and looked away. What have I gotten myself into...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:36 pm
Luara tried to wipe away the tears forming in her eyes. "I'm not mad or anything...I don't know what I am...Are you telling the truth?" She sniveled. She still didn't even know why she was crying, and decided to convince herself it was just from the shock.

"And suppose it's a lie? What does it matter,kupo?" Yero said trying to convince her it was a good thing.

"It matters Yero! The reason does matter!" She snapped at him with a worried face, and jumped back at her own short thought. She pushed away, forgetting she couldn't quite walk, and fell to her side.

"If he was like that, don't you think he might have done it already? You're just being dramatic now, kupo!" Yero scolded back, not really feeling bad for her falling again.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 pm
"I... I am..." John really felt bad now. "I'm sorry..." He walked over to Luara as she fell over. "Oh no... It's my fault..." He shook his head. "I'm so very sorry..." He said sitting next to Luara. "We should make camp now..."

"That's a good idea, kupo!" Nizo was watching from a good 15 feet away, and walked toward the three.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:28 pm
"Don't apologize John, kupo," Yero sighed. "She does this every time someone starts getting close to her, she breaks down because she wants to be close but was raised not to trust people, kupo. It's not your fault."

Luara tried to sit herself up; it was difficult in a way, to find how to do it comfortably. She dried her watery eyes with her sleeve and looked over at Yero with a snivel. "Y-yer-ro's r-right. I shu-uoldn-'t think th-that way abo-ut y-you J-john..." She wiped her eyes more, her face flushed from crying. She clung onto John to hide herself away in case she started to cry again.

Yero rolled his eyes at her, and went through her bag to start pitching up some shelter, leaving a small bit of material Luara could use as a blanket. "So dramatic, kupo..."  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:35 pm
John looked down at Luara. "Don't cry Luara... It'll be okay... The first thing I learned out here is to not be afraid to show how you feel, you know that? You can't just keep your emotions locked away, or it'll just get worse later. You can change who you are. I did, so I know you can." He said smiling. "Just don't give up, alright?"

Nizo arrived, and started to look for tinder and, hopefully, some fallen branches he could bring back for firewood.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:17 am
Luara sniveled and brought her face to wipe the last of her watery eyes and see John. "But don't you have to be stronger than that if you're traveling around like this?" She blinked tired and child like.

"Just listen. He's more experienced than you are, kupo." Yero said as he finished pitching the last of the shelter and brought a blanket for Luara. "Stop being such a kid, kupo."  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:05 am
John tilted his head. "For me, I do worse if I keep my emotions locked up. So, I am stronger if I show my emotions." He said, smiling as he did. He wrapped his arm around her and hugged her in a family-like way. "You need to get some rest. You look exhausted. I suppose I need some rest as well..." He trailed off, standing. "Sleep well." He fell asleep against a tree. I really hope I don't have that dream again... John thought, drifting off to sleep.

Nizo yawned. "I need some sleep, too, kupo." He jumped on top of John's head and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 pm
In the comforting warmth of John's hold, Luara found enough peace and pleasantry to fall asleep herself in his arms. Listening to his heartbeat and wrapped by the blanket, she breathed lightly as she drifted off into dreams.

"I'll keep watch then, kupo." Yero sighed. He knew Luara slept better if there was someone watching over.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:30 pm
The sun was high in the sky, and John was working at his father's forge. It was a pleasant day, with no clouds in the sky. John's brother took over, and he wandered around town. "G'day." He said to his fellow villagers, who were of many different tribes, as he passed by. He was fetching a bucket of water for his brother. Walking back, he heard shouts and screams coming from the north end of the village. Drawing his sword, he rushed toward the commotion, dropping the bucket. Monsters had set fire to the buildings. He charged, sword at the ready... John opened his eyes. He quickly looked around, and saw he was back at camp. "One of those dreams again..." He muttered, looking to see Luara asleep next to him. He smiled, and held still, not wanting to wake her.

Nizo woke as soon as John had. "I'll join Yero, kupo." He whispered in John's ear, jumping off and walking over to Yero. "You can go sleep now if you want, kupo."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff