Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Sin Vs. Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:02 pm
Sin-Q did another hand sign. "Ko...." The leaves began to get tighter. "Leaf Neck Hold jutsu....."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:11 pm
Neska pulled his hand back as the Shield broken. He put his hand on the ground slowly feeding bones into the ground. Making a root system.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:38 pm
With his Neo Byakugan Sin-Q could see the root bone he was making. Sin-Q just waited for the right moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:43 pm
Neska used the root system to get Sin-Q attention. He jumped up and out of the leafs and ran at the towards Sin-Q to punch him.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:17 pm
Sin-Q faced was shocked. It then easily turned back into the a smile. "Sixteen trigram 251 palms......" A large field began to drop. "Don't get trapped...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:13 am
"That only works once" Neska said alunching a punch straight towards him as cover his Chakra points and more bone came out and turned into spikes.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:28 pm
"Thats not what I'm wanted to do this time...." A bunch of leaves made blades in his hand and then he disappeared in the field Sin-Q was way faster the Neska was and was about to send him for a ride.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:09 am
Neska smiled and punched the ground, sending spikes fly out of the ground.  

Death_God_Sakura

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:50 pm
Sin-Q disappeared in a flash and reappeared under Neska and throw a fast kick to his face trying to get ready to do his combo.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:10 pm
((Bones came up everywhere even under me, The bones will not hurt me because they are part of me but you I think they will hurt you.))
Neska said and spikes shot out of his body, so that bones were coming from both sides.  

Death_God_Sakura

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces