Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:05 pm
"Did you think I was talking about Krious when I told you about those powerful mages? No, I was referring to myself. I can rip through your mind without you knowing a thing. I ask, however, because I am not an evil man. If you refuse my help, then I will not go through your mind." Erik stood. "You don't wish for shortcuts to your true power...that is good. A long journey is the only way to find it. To find the true power within, you will have to find the true reason to why you fight."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:48 am
Shea stood and looked Erik in the eye."I fight for survival," he said."I fight for those who those that are defencless. I fight to revenge my fallen family. Most importantly, I fight for all that is good."  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:48 pm
Erik laughed. "If that was the truth, then you would have access to your magic." Erik looked Shea square in the eye. "You will not know the reason as to why you fight until it is made painfully obvious. The truth is sealed away within our hearts...look deep within, and find the truth."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:45 pm
Shea sighed and sat down again and put his head in his hands."What I told you used to be the truth," he told Erik."Now I only fight for survival."  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:38 pm
"Only survival...It's clear that you haven't found your true path." Erik said, as he pondered what he had heard. "Someday, you will discover a reason to fight. A reason that you would walk a straight line through hell to protect...and when you do, you will find the true power sealed within." Erik had finished eating at this point. "Come, enough with all this deep thinking. I'm going to ask around, see what people know about what's happening."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 am
Shea stood and walked to the door."I'm going to get my weapons," he said without turning."I will tell my companion were we are going."  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 pm
Erik smiled. Perhaps he had driven his new found ally up a wall. Which was good. Sometimes, people needed to get a little angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:00 pm
Shea was soon back in the bed room were they had left their weapons."We're going to try to find out some things," Shea told Kanji."Are you comeing?"
"Of course," Kanji said, flying tj Shea's shoulder
She grabbed Erik's sword and aent back to the kitchen."Catch." Shea threw Erik's sword to him.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:18 pm
Instead of catching, Erik simply raised his hand. The sword teleported to his hand. He sheathed the blade in its scabbard, which was slung over his shoulder. "I must go. The owner of this fine home is long missing. I must find her."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:15 am
"I will help you," Shea told Erik
"When did you get so helpful?" Kanji asked from Shea's shoulder.
"I asked myself the same thing when I rescued you," Shea answered.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:48 pm
"Good. Search the back alleys. I will search the market."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 pm
Shea nodded and left, heading for the roof tops.  

Faithful Fire

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:34 pm
Avin brushed the dark hair from their face, icy blue eyes fixed upon the strangers within the house. One was a mage, they'd found that out in their short observation time, the other one however, they weren't sure. "It matters not," He muttered to the other one, adjusting their position on the adjacent roof, paying special attention to the one called Erik. They stood straight up, placing their hands on the small of their back and pushing forward. Several cracks could be heard as they twisted, limbering up. They began towards the other house as the others exited.
It had been a long time since they had been back to this city but the vermin were just as stupid as ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Erik hadn't been born yesterday. His immense power gave him the ability to invade the minds of others, willing or not. He kept out of the mind of his newfound ally, but he brushed against the minds of others, searching for any hint of himself in their mind. At last, a hit. Someone was watching him. Erik had taken his blade from the house. He drew his blade, and looked around for who was watching him.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:32 pm
They stopped suddenly, prying eyes upon their back. Had they been spotted from the street? No; This was something more, there was someone watching them in a different way. Avin grinned, closing their eyes. "I feel you there," they thought, projecting their thoughts outwards. "We haven't positioned you yet, but you'll be ours soon enough," They opened their eyes once again, scanning the rooftops all around them; They would not be taken for a fool.

All at once it hit them, the mage. "s**t," They muttered, turning their red eyes to face Erik, their blond hair falling back into their eyes.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff