Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 am
Jynx's messenger bird arrived just in time to meet up with Asaba.

As it perched the messege into Asaba's hands, it flew off, revealing the contents of the letter to him.

"This is Jynx reporting from Cloud. It seems you were right in dropping me off here, but Yuan retreat soon before my arrival. Now I'm stuck here alone fighting 2 Genin, and 3 Jounin. Survival is only at about a 45% chance for me and I only ask for you to send back up.

Sincerly,
Sephiro Uchiha  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:04 am
Asaba looked at the note and smiled speaking " you weren't even supposed to go to cloud, fool, your plan was to come here.... we don't need a fool like you who can't even follow your own plan, you will need to prove your worth and get out alone" he said as he turned and walked towards the gate ignoring the messenger bird turning the note into a butterfly which flew off and slowly exploded landing in the water  

ken-faita

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:13 pm
Asaba smirked and held his hand out, a paper senbon formed, he threw it and it connected with the hull of the ship directly next to the clone which had been left behind, he formed a hand sign as it exploded most likely killing the clone, he continued to strode forward and spoke to Ayumu " lets start having some fun" he said smiling as he looked to him and began to slowly walk towards the gates continuing through the harbor, but he was moving slowly enough for Ayumu to catch up  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:46 pm
Mikyo appeared walking next to Asaba.
"soo...what are we doing now? giving snow a little ruffeling up? can i help."  

Oni_Soul

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:58 pm
Ayumu nodded his head and smirked, fighting side by side with the Otokage was surely an honor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm
First I think its time you made your intentions known Mikyo-sama. (Yuan said this as he stepped out of Mikyo's shadow.) No more sitting on the fence Mikyo. I say its time you make your choice.
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:10 pm
Ayumu looked in amazement at Yuan, he hadnt seen him in quite some time and it would surely be of great help if he aided in the snow attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:17 pm
Asaba smiled and spoke to mikyo his old friend patting him on the back " sure of course, do you want the kage or his sanin(s)" not quite sure if there were more, if there were it would even out, Asaba truly didn't care, he was excited to begin the match, he awaited Mikyo's response as he continued towards the gates  

ken-faita

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:35 pm
"let them come. i want to see their power."
Mikyo held out his hand and a Black Metal Column shot out of the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:43 pm
Ayumu let out another smirk. Him, Yuan, Asaba and Mikyo would be a team of great strength, the takeover of the Snow should be easy.  

TenaciousTravyG

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:46 pm
Asaba smiled and spoke "well we all know how bored I get, let me show you guys a new move I learned" he said smiling as he flipped his coat open and held his hands out, 30 paper birds flew from his jacket towards the end of the harbor, they all connected with the wall causing a massive explosion equal to 80 exploding tags, he smiled as the explosion was monstrous, so large that he actually braced himself for the shockwave, he looked at the wall and smiled as it had been demolished, he awaited the others to say something or for the kage to respond  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:18 pm
(Yuan sighed, figuring that his question would have to wait for later. He pulled a scroll from the many on his belt. There was a small explosion of smoke, which blew away to reveal him standing, holding the red wooden sword Bontenmaru that he cherished so much. He placed it on his hip and watched as the shockwave overtook them. It blew back their cloaks and capes with the sheer force, and Yuan planted his feet more firmly and swung a hand up in front of his eyes as he squinted forward with a smirk. It was indeed going to be an interesting day in the Snow.)
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:18 pm
Ayumu had a grin on his face as the wall exploded, even great ninja such as Asaba can learn more moves. Ayumu couldnt wait to have such power. Ayumu was just waiting to find a bunch of snow ninja when the smoke cleared...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff