Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 pm
"you said it, not me" Ayumu let out a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:06 pm
Gyou continued to stare into Ayumu's eyes "you must know, i will not let you live, for i have a killing intent."  

Havok-Trance

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:18 pm
"then it looks like we all have something in common during this war" Ayumu smiled at Gyou. Gyou didnt strike anything in Ayumu, Ayumu stood calm and collected. Gyou talked to him as if he had never heard anything like that before. Ayumu had been through so much in his entire life that a comment like that was almost worthless to him. "What is death? the way it is spoken to me i should be afraid like most would be. Why fear death when it would be only a release of all my pain?" Ayumu thought to himself. Thats what Ayumu had lived saying to himself and he would stick to it until that day came where he would die. Being careless about his well being, not letting fear be his protection from danger, thats what got him to where he is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:24 pm
Gyou smiled as Ayumu fell into the Genjutsu killing intent, Ayumu's head began to be filled with pictures of himself being brutally murdered, as this happened Ayumu would soon fall into Shock.  

Havok-Trance

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 pm
Ayumu seen the images of himself being brutally murdered and let out a horrible yet fake screech of horror as he concentrated on stopping his flow of chakra.

"Release!" Ayumu said letting out a laugh as the Genjutsu dissipated.

"I love Genjutsu, playing with peoples heads is so much fun. It was quite the Genjutsu, ill give you that." Ayumu chuckled.

"It would have worked a bit better if you were messing with another ninja, but i have seen far worse murder and death." Ayumu smirked, he knew that genjutsu wasnt Gyous forte so he gave him credit for his attempt. Ayumu saw Genjutsu coming when he realized that Gyou had not been looking at Ayumu, but staring at Ayumu. Any Genjutsu user would have been able to tell that from a mile away.

(well im off to bed, hopefully everyones on tomorrow so we can pick this back up)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:53 pm
As Ayumu used the release, all the Genjutsu in the area were distroyed it showed that they had been inside of a ice crevice with only to man width of space, and almost seven feet of hieght "i see, you are like Asaba, well then." Gyou smiled as he brought up water everywhere, the water began to flood the tiny hole, Gyou could breath do to his water jutsu, and his Sanbi, he froze the exits of the Hole, with a large barrier of chakra Ice, Gyou knew it was only a matter of time before Ayumu and the others were dead.

(kk, well you might die, tomorrow, also the Snow wouldn't be my idea of best choice, you all won't make it out, though i will, you fell into my trap, no way to get out, cause this Ice is made of Chakra, not normal ice, so Asaba can't use his rennigan against it.)  

Havok-Trance

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:29 am
Asaba laughed and spoke " gyou you are dead" he said as he rose with the water, he smiled and spoke " lets make this bigger" he thought as he opened his palm, a large ball of paper formed, he looked at the ceiling and drew his kusanagi as he swung he swung in 2 different directions cutting a hole into ice wall and jumped through it, he spoke " I am going in see you guys later" he said as he held the ball in place and jumped into the air and flew into the village

The ball made from paper hovered over the ground and then exploded with the force of 120 paper bombs, the ice completely dissipated melting, and most of the filling water also evaporated, Asaba looked back as he saw the icy 1 man tunnel changed into a massive spaced area, there must be enough room for atleast 5 people, he soared towards the kages office going to cut off the reinforcements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:24 am
Mikyo put the Black Metal Column on his shoulder.
"you guys didnt even need my help."
he looked at Oroami and then at Ayumu.
"i thought....there was more of them????"  

Oni_Soul

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:02 am
zolo pops out of no were using instentanius transportation and yells "hay yuan Ayumu cach me if you can" then without them noticeing zolo was haeding towrds the crevice  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 pm
((ok sieriusly im getting bord can somone pleas post now god btw))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:54 pm
Ayumu turned to look at Mikyo...

"Yea i thought so too, somethings up and they are not showing themselves yet" Ayumu said as Zolo appeared calling him and Yuan to follow him. Ayumu glanced over at Yuan to see what he would say.

"Why would we follow you? Of what importance are you to anything that is going on?" Ayumu said with a smirk. These ninja of the snow were horrible at acting, Ayumu could tell something was up every time a snow ninja would talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:04 pm
zolo stares at ayumu then says "i saw asaba and now hes not here well then it looks like we get thes three right gyou" then zolo startes to head for the kages office  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:25 pm
Ayumu smirks and looks at his two accomplices, Yuan and Mikyo. Asaba had left them there to go convince the Kage to let his village go easy or the sound would surely take it by force. Ayumu knew that even without Asaba, this team of Yuan, Mikyo and himself would surely be good enough. Ayumu awaited for something to happen or for Asaba to return with the news of takeover.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:35 pm
zolo stops then realizez that there not going to follow him then yells out "Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)" then 5 snow clones appred then zolo says "well if your not going to follow i might as well do some pratice on you ayumu" then zolo and the 5 snow clones yell out "Yuki jetto (snow jet)" and the 5 clones aim at ayumu and the real zolo aims at mikyo then zolo desides to play hide and seek with them so he yells "instintaneus transportation jutsu well ill see you all at the ice forest" then zolo and the 5 snow clones were gone  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items