Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:37 pm
"Narakumi No Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he picked up more snow and used it for the illusion. "That's good you're starting to get there. Now apply the technique!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Luo clasped his hands together. "Alright Luna. After I learn this last genjutsu, come and find me and we'll start on those wind jutsu okay?" Luo then looked at the last jutsu. It was a toughy. "Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique) I'm supposed to slink into any natural object and blend in perfectly becoming invisible. Let's try." Luo walked up to a nearby hill and formed hand seals. "Kaze bunshin no jutsu!" A wind clone appeared. "Alright, watch me to see if I disappear." The clone nodded. "Meisai no Jutsu!" Luo layed back on the hill, arms sprawled. His clone chuckled. "You just kinda...look dumb." Luo scowled.

(1/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm
"Meisai no Jutsu!" Luo's clone shook a head. "One of your arms looks like it's fading in and out." Luo nodded.

(2/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm
"Yeah dude...I agree with your clone," Zane laughed as he attempted to focus once again. "Narakumi No Jutsu!" he exclaimed as a gust of snow swirled in front of the clone's eyes. He blinked profusely and had a surprised look on his face, but then was back to normal. "You're almost there. One more time!" Zane looked back at Luo..."Hey Luo! What was your clone afraid of?"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:52 pm
"Meisai no Jutsu!" Luo's clone's face seemed to change. "Well...you're left arm and right leg are gone now..." Luo sighed. "I need to focus more."

(3/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:54 pm
Luo scowled at Zane. "Well, my clone was afraid of the Mangekyou sharingan since it's days of being stabbed in three seconds. Since he was a clone, it was his worst nightmare since clones usually don't feel pain." Luo then went back to his task. "Meisai no Jutsu!" Luo's clone looked at him. "Well, your bottom half is gone. Try stepping back into it." Luo nodded.

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Luo stepped off of the hill, and then slowly stepped back into it whispering, "Meisai no Jutsu!" As he slinked back, his clones eyes got big. "Whoah, I actually can't see you. That's awesome!" Luo jumped out of the hill scarying his clone and then smiled. "Yes! I'm done with all the genjutsu I want to know. Oh yeah Zane, don't forget not to tell the other genin too much about you or show them any of your jutsu. If you do, they know more about you than you know about them, and they can use it against you later."

(5/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:00 pm
"That makes sense...shoot, I'd be scared too! Hey Luo, you remember when Hero had me in that? That was the worse! It was pure agony. I was surprised to be alive after that, Narakumi No Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he put all of his memories of the Tsukiyomi into the genjutsu. The snow breezed through the clone's eyes. That's when the clone saw it. The clone shouted in fear until it completely dissapeared. "Boosha! I did it!"  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:10 pm
"Well a guy named Vrail saw me perform my double mizu no yaiba and kinda knows that i have hyoton, but that doesn't matter. The don't know that i'm more proficient with the wind hahahaha," Zane laughed, "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:14 pm
Luo nodded. "Mmm, but now he knows of one mist jutsu, which means he'll probably think of something to counter it the moment any of us use it. Oh well." Luo plopped down on the ground taking his weights off and dispelled his clone, drinking some water and laying down staring at the sky. He thought to himself, "I've been training everyday since literally day one of the academy. I deserve today as a break." He was proud of himself. However, a bit disappointed when he realized the task his grandfather had given him. He quickly shot up and sighed. "Well, I have one more jutsu to learn, and it's a tough one. It's a clan ice jutsu."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:22 pm
"Eh...I'm kinda tired from having my clone run around so I think I'm just gonna hang back and watch you do your thing. My clone is meeting some of the new genins right now. You want to know about them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm
Luo nodded. "That's fine. It's a clan jutsu anyway. And yeah, tell me all about them while I train." Luo stood and channeled chakra to his hands first. As the blue chakra rose, hie combined the water and wind element simultaneously. Or tried. "Touketsu-Tacchi! (Frozen Touch jutsu)" At first, nothing. He sighed.

(1/10)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:27 pm
"Touketsu-Tacchi!" The chakra burned a lighter blue, but still nothing. Luo sighed a bit. Still nothing.

(2/10)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:31 pm
All of the information that Zane's clone gathered had come into Zane's mind. "Heh...hold on a sec. Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he formed a clone with one hand. A clone appeared out of the water and looked at Zane. "Go to the Kage's office and sign Luo, Luna, and I up." commanded Zane. The clone took off. "Well first there's Vrail a grass nin. He seems pretty hot-headed and easy to pick a fight with. He seems to go into a rage pretty easily. We could definitley use that to our advantage. From what I saw he seems to use chakra blades as his weapon of choice." pointed out Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm
Luo formed the strange set of handseals and shouted, "Touketsu-Tacchi!" The chakra got a little lighter again, but was still burning hot.

(3/10)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces