Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Luo's clone arrived and bowed in front of Shiro. "I'm sorry to bother you sir, but I overheard you say you had a lighning scroll. I was wondering if you would let me use that here to learn a few of the beginners lightning jutsu." He remained bowed pleaing with the man. He needed it really badly, and it was all he wanted. If the man allowed him to, he would have to figure out a way to repay him somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm
Shiro sighed and took all his scrolls off. "Alright but you take them all. Drop them all in the hall and don't take them out." He then handed his lightning, grass, water, and fire scrolls to the clone.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm
Vrail arrived after him and watched carefully to everything he did.

He quickly made the handsigns and said the words but still nothing happened
[1/4]

Trying again, Vrail did nothing more than shoot sparks everywhere. He wasn't very lucky and he was getting pissed.
[2/4]

He thought of Zane this time when he and a little electris current came out of his hand, hitting the floor in fron of him.
[3/4]

He was getting angry. He thought of Zane and him talking to Aki and as he shot the words, and bright white Lightning bolt hit 3 trees, crushing them all. He was pissed now.
[4/4]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Shiro watched Vrail as he did the jutsu. Noticing how angry he was he walked up to him. "You know getting angry like that is fine every once in a while but I would be careful. That anger could cause problems in a fight."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 pm
((Computer is too slow... Talk to you guys tomorrow))

Vrail just grunted "I don't care." he said "I'm used to it. I've lived off my anger for a long time now." as he started to calm down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:49 pm
Luo's clone nodded, "Oh thank you thank you thank you! You won't regret it!" With that, his clone ran back with the scrolls. Luo's clone then turned back and handed the water scroll back. "I'm from the mist so I won't need that one. Thank you!" With that, it ran off.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm
"Well learn to keep it under control in a fight. The last thing you need to be is a hot head in battle. Well either way I am going back to the hall. I have a ninja to hunt." Shiro said before turning back to the hall and heading out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 pm
Aki rushed into the training field. Her face full blush, just what had she been thinking? Staring as so at Vrail? He was a boy! He could ruin her life. She knew it. Or maybe... No no. Guys were bad news. But Shiro-Sensie was really nice... Her thoughts ping ponged in her mind. Nothing made sense. It was so incoherent. "Aaah!" She gave a cry and kicked on the many water dripping trees sending tiny droplets down on her head and shoulders. Aki shook her head trying to clear it of the water. In thought she bit down on her thumb and paced about.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Doku Jaki
Aki rushed into the training field. Her face full blush, just what had she been thinking? Staring as so at Vrail? He was a boy! He could ruin her life. She knew it. Or maybe... No no. Guys were bad news. But Shiro-Sensie was really nice... Her thoughts ping ponged in her mind. Nothing made sense. It was so incoherent. "Aaah!" She gave a cry and kicked on the many water dripping trees sending tiny droplets down on her head and shoulders. Aki shook her head trying to clear it of the water. In thought she bit down on her thumb and paced about.

Vrail Stopped when he saw the water being shooken out, the droplets flying into the air ing many different directions with the sun glistened off them. Vrail was speechless as he tried to say something, but couldn't. He took a step forward, the snow crunching under his feet. He was confused, why was he here? She hadn't even invited him and maybe it was just to get away from him, but he didn't care! He only had to figure out what made him feel like this. He looked at her and said" Aa.. Kii?" with a voice-crack. He turned red with embarassment, clearing his throat "Aki?" he said shyly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 pm
"Eei!" She gave a squeal and jumped back at the sound her name being called. "V-Vrail-san?" She stuttered out her eyes wide. Aki clutched at the nearest tree for support. She blink at him with her dark eyes questioning. "D-do you need something?" In the past she would have been looking at the ground, but this time her eyes remained upon him. Much to her surprise.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:39 pm
Walking in, Shiro noticed the two. Without wanting to draw attention to himself, he immediately ran into the trees and hid in one nearby to listen to the chat.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 pm
Doku Jaki
"Eei!" She gave a squeal and jumped back at the sound her name being called. "V-Vrail-san?" She stuttered out her eyes wide. Aki clutched at the nearest tree for support. She blink at him with her dark eyes questioning. "D-do you need something?" In the past she would have been looking at the ground, but this time her eyes remained upon him. Much to her surprise.

Vrail shook his head confused "I'm not sure." He took in a deep breathe and looked around, for something to say, only to go back to looking into her eyes. He gulped "I don't know what happening to me!" he said as he touched his chest again. He stepped back, scared "I don't want to get you hurt!"  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:46 pm
Aki was shocked by his words. She gulped hoping that it would still her heart or cool the flush of her face, but instead it intensified the feelings. Her hand clutched at the trunk desperately. But nothing could calm the storm in her chest. "Get hurt...?" Her voice was soft. Did he crack her fear? Or was he referring to something else.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:55 pm
Doku Jaki
Aki was shocked by his words. She gulped hoping that it would still her heart or cool the flush of her face, but instead it intensified the feelings. Her hand clutched at the trunk desperately. But nothing could calm the storm in her chest. "Get hurt...?" Her voice was soft. Did he crack her fear? Or was he referring to something else.

Vrail stared gentlily into her beautiful eyes. His breathe coming shorter and shorter the more he thought about her. He couldn't help but answer her question "I can't be around you anymore. I have to stay away from you and you away from me! I can't let you die because of me." speaking with compassion. He took another step back, but stopped. It pained him to have to stay here, yet it was hurt worse to walk away.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:59 pm
User Image

Shoku walks to the area all tired like and rubbing her eyes "God you guys are like hyperactive or something." She scratches her hair which messes it up so badly. She smiles and inquires "Does anybody know any earth based jutsu?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff