Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:34 pm
Sato Ukie
i have Kingdom Hearts 1+2 but i like Final Fantasy XII more it is sooo sweet.

Yes,I went all the wat to Salika wood before I even hit the Estersand.I like going to lvl 40 areas at lvl 20,lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:34 pm
my friends play that game but pokemon is still the strongest  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:06 pm
I'm an adrenaline junkie when it comes to games.Like Leroy Genkins,only I'm not retarded,lol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Sato Ukie

Yes,I went all the wat to Salika wood before I even hit the Estersand.I like going to lvl 40 areas at lvl 20,lol

i beat all the things in that game, and in pokemon my mom takes me to tournaments in the U.S. it is very fun. I want to get a fursuit soon. so i have been saving up my money from my job.  

Sato Ukie

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:00 am
Sato Ukie
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Sato Ukie

i beat all the things in that game, and in pokemon my mom takes me to tournaments in the U.S. it is very fun. I want to get a fursuit soon. so i have been saving up my money from my job.

we should play some time then sounds like you would be a good game  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:43 am
I'd like to challenge someone in pokemon too.I've been breeding forever but I don't have anyone to fight(except my lil bro,but he sucks)  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:32 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I'd like to challenge someone in pokemon too.I've been breeding forever but I don't have anyone to fight(except my lil bro,but he sucks)

Ill challenge you, Ill just have to find my cartridge. And also, as long as you mean the DS version biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:43 pm
00Shoe
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Ill challenge you, Ill just have to find my cartridge. And also, as long as you mean the DS version biggrin

Cool,and I do mean the DS one.I don't use legends though,and I need to finish breeding my current team,but your on sometime.^. .^  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
00Shoe
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Cool,and I do mean the DS one.I don't use legends though,and I need to finish breeding my current team,but your on sometime.^. .^

i play as you can see im so good at the game and i play so much i broke the game timer that shows how long you are play and the game time ends at 999:59 also i beat last yours regional camp so im to good! my traing buddy mainly are yamu last years regional champ and my friend Kevin witch is my long time rival i have him so much but if you wish to challenge me you may want to finish breeding mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:59 pm
My usual team is Lucario,Torterra,Arcanine,Floatzel,Staraptor,andSpiritomb.I like to breed better ones and switch it up on occasion.If anyone would like something special bred you can ask.I chain breed for moves,stats and abilities.I think the one I like the most is Shuppets/Banettes Frisk ability and thief.PM me if you want a special breeding order 4laugh  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:24 pm
its good to meat anther pokemon breeder and as for my pokemon you don't
want to know also i only breed for people for triad or if you are my friend(aka somone that knows me) or your team is so out of shape
that you need so much work on your team that it would take days
then help you so its more fun for me to play when someone thats on par with me or you at least have a chance to win other then that i don't breed for people im a a** like that but then again its not to hard to be my friend im a pretty friendly guy when im not going off on someone  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:59 pm
trainerghallan
want to know also i only breed for people for triad or if you are my friend(aka somone that knows me) or your team is so out of shape
then help you so its more fun for me to play when someone thats on par with me or you at least have a chance to win other then that i don't breed for people im a a** like that but then again its not to hard to be my friend im a pretty friendly guy when im not going off on someone

I'm just a nice person,and I'll help anyone selflessly if they ask me nicely and specify what they want.As for random trades I don't really care I just breed them out and get rid of em.I ask if anyone wants a trade order cause I mean ANYONE,as long as they are nice.It makes me happy to help^_^  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:49 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan

I'm just a nice person,and I'll help anyone selflessly if they ask me nicely and specify what they want.As for random trades I don't really care I just breed them out and get rid of em.I ask if anyone wants a trade order cause I mean ANYONE,as long as they are nice.It makes me happy to help^_^

good times  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:39 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=4225&key=56rgz6

vote for me please guild i need you but if you can't i understand  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:47 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=5543&key=56rgz6

please vote for me in the arenas  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items