Reply Role Playing
Utopia crumbled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:54 pm
Putting a hand on her shoulder Yukie smiles. "Its okay little mouse you dont have to fret I didnt want you to tag along anyway. You are still new to this orginization and have to train."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 pm
Skitz sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "We should probably go. An attack is coming. I know it." Twitching slightly, she patted Rose on the head. "Are you sure that you want to come, Rose?" Rose nodded. "Yes, I need to go!" Cerzien bit his lip. He wanted to argue- it was way too dangerous for his little sister- but what good would it do? Like a stab to the heart, he remembered all too well why Rose was closer to Skitz that she was to him. Squaring his shoulders, he nodded. "We should go."  

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Nodding face grim Yukie sighs. "Lets go ahead and get packed we meet back here in 30 minutes to disscuss a plan and stratagy. Oh and Cerzien can you please acompany me to my bunker i need to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:07 pm
Nezumi's ears twitched as she listened in on Tori's conversation. "She is still weak Inu. You should have let her die."
"I know."  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:23 pm
Skitz nodded and she and Rose walked back to the room they shared. Cerzien tilted his head to the side slightly. "Sure. Why?"

- - -

"What are you packing, Onee-Chan?" Rose was shaking slightly, but Skitz knew that it was probably from the cold. Shrugging off her heavy jacket, she handed it to her. "Stay warm, Rose. And I'm just packing the clothes that I think we'll need..." She had Rose's bag filled with all the clothes that didn't hold any indication that they were from the Appolis, as well as the bunny plushie that she couldn't seem to sleep without. Her own bag held a few pieces of clothes, all of them things that she hadn't worn in ages, and some of her vast collection of weapons. "I'm pretty sure we're done... anything else you want to bring?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:40 pm
Walking out of the chamber she sighs softly going over in her mind how she was going to bring the question up, she knew it was a sore subject with him but she knew she had to try. Although she knew there was a alterior motive for doing what she was doing she tried not to think about it. It was alot eaiser to say that she was worried about him as friend than that she felt a connection with him and was in love with him. Oh yes she did know how eaisier it was to just pretend she only cared about him as a friend  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:01 pm
Nezumi sighed and took her scythe. 'Nezumi-chan you shouldn't frown. Its not a good look for you. Sorry Uchiwa-kun! I'll smile.' She thought staring at her scythe. "Those were better days." She said to no one in paticular  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:10 pm
Cerzien walked with Yukie, a step or two behind her. "Are you alright?" He asked, brow furrowed. "You know that we can survive in Lucifers castle- it's what we were trained for." She seemed a little tense, and he was assuming that it was because of the mission that they were in for. Smiling gently, he almost laughed. "I didn't expect you to be worried, Yukie."

- - -

"Are you sure that you want to go? Remember, no one's forcing you." Although Skitz thought that Rose would be a lot safer at the base, she had to admit, she was selfish. She didn't want her to stay there- she was sure that she'd never be able to get anything done while worrying about her 'little sister'. Rose smiled and nodded. "I don't want to stay here! Not without Onee-chan and brother!" Skitz smiled as the two started walking back to the meeting spot.

Bachiatariko

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm
nezumi sat against the wall almost asleep. remembering her life before. As a human. She almost missed it.
((Here Is another profile for a character I found. I'm going to add him to this role play alone
Gaia username: Akarii U
Character name: Washi ((eagle))
Sex: Male
Side: Apollis
Powers: He can fly and use eagle like powers. He is also able to imitate any voice he hears perfectly
Height: 6 feet 4inches
Appearance Discription (picture): User Image
Weapons: He carries his very precious Bow and arrow.
Bio: He is Nezumi's older brother. He is her only relative other than Inu. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:53 pm
Snorting softly Yukie looks back at him. " You keep dreamin you just wish i was worried so you could get a chance to comfort me," she giggles softly winking at him. "Dont deny it"  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:14 pm
Cerzien laughed. "Sure. Whatever you want to believe. Now, seriously, what did you want to tell me?" He glanced over his shoulder for no particular reason. "I've got to go pack myself and make sure that Skitz and Rose are ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:27 pm
She sighs softly taking a deep breath. "Its about Rose. I know how much it bothers you that Skitz comes first so why dont you make any effort to try and repair the bonds between you two. And dont you dare give me any of that its to late to do something like that bull s**t because both you and i know its not true. Besides that im worried about what this trip might do to her. I really do want her to stay behind" She stops at her door looking back at him.  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:30 pm
Washi, Nezumi's brother crashed through the window near Yukie. He accidentaly fell on top of her. "Oi vey, Suki Nai EEE!!!" He said,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:38 pm
She sighs softly her eyebrow twitching as she looks up at the subhuman who landed on her "Im sorry but do you mind GETTING...OFF...OF...ME!!!" She speaks beneath clenched teeth clearly agrivated  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Washi got up and looked around. "Nezumi? Nezumi! Doko isei maro hachi, Nezumi?!" He asked.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff