Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:36 pm
Ronnel and Sano appeared in a swirl of wind. the Sandstorm clone saw the KAze Bunshin it had created earlier heading towards the Exam Hall, and called to it. It walked over and handed him a pale yellow slip of paper. The Sandstorm clone grinned triumphantly and nodded. The Kaze Bunshin dispelled.
Ronnel's clone looked at Sano.
"If you have the Ember clone down, show me one more time."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm
((Did oyu hand my cloens a note?)  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 pm
((Huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:03 pm
The clone felt a frantic wavering chakra, and shunshin'd to the Hall to examine it.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:17 pm
Ronnel's clone reappeared on the grounds by Sano, and sat down heavily. It began to meditate, but kept wavering.
"Kuso. Sano, wait here for a bit. I'm about to disperse, and when I do Boss will send another clone to take over here."
As it finished that sentence, the clone collapsed into a pile of sand and wind.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm
The clone appeared behind Sano and tapped him on the shoulder. "Yo, Boss man gave me the memories of the last clone out this way."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:27 pm
The clone rolled its shoulders as it watched Sano. Realizing something, it grimaced and sent a Kaze Bunshin to the Grand Hall to find Edgar.
"I hope he's done with the second stage..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Ronnel's clone staggered to the other clone, and laid Edgar down carefully. "Here he is." It burst into winds.

The Sandstorm clone worked Edgar over quickly with the Chiyute no Jutsu, healing the burn marks on the boy.
"Now he needs to wake up."

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm
"Um what a bad tast in my mouth." Ed said as he got up acking. "Umm were am i?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm
The Ronnel clone scooped some snow and handed it to Edgar.
"Here, wash your mouth out. We're in the Ice Forest in Yukigakure. I brought you here to get some training in before the one on one matches for the third exam." The clone explained.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm
Ed took the snow and said "Ahh cold but gets the tast out." Ed said. "so what do we do first?" Ed said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:47 pm
Ronnel looked at him for a moment.
"Well, you are at kind of a disadvantage having me as your teacher. I did pick up a few fire jutsu if that's one of your elements, but mostly I'll have to train you in the Suna jutsu I know...let me think a moment, and tell me if Kaiton ((Fire)) IS your other element, ok?"
The clone looked down in thought.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:52 pm
"I have a fire element but i think i should get my defense up with suna jutsu dont you think?" Ed said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Ronnel nodded.
"Alright, I have two Sand jutsu I want to teach you before anything else. Here, outside of Suna, you'll need the first before any others really can be used."
It scooped some snow together, and placed one hand on it.
"Muki Suna Kaishin"
THe snow melt slightly, then wavered before becoming sand.
"That is the Inorganic Sand Conversion. Truly a useful jutsu if you have the time."

((Three posts, low gennin ranked.
Muki Suna Kaishin (Inorganic Sand Conversion)
By placing their hand against a solid object, the user of this technique can convert it to sand. Generally only inorganic objects may be converted, but at a higher rank, the user may also convert minor organic objects such as plants and tree's as well, though people and animals are obviously out of the question. The main purpose of this technique is to allow the user to completely destroy an object; once it has been turned into sand it cannot be returned to it’s normal state. The size of the object that may be transformed is dependant upon the user. While with low levels only fairly small objects could be converted to sand with any reasonable degree of speed, anything around the size of the users fist essentially, but at higher levels entire walls could be transformed to sand in an instant. Additionally, the hardness of the material being converted affects the time needed to convert it, as such while simple stones could be converted extremely quickly, metal would require a longer period of contact, making it typically unsuitable for use on weapons except in special circumstances.

))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Ed got a rock and made hand signs and said "Muki Suna Kaishin" but nothing happened to it.

1/3

Ed made the hand signs again and said. "Muki Suna Kaishin" and the rock crumbled but nothing else. "Dang it i thought i had it that time.

2/3

Ed made the hand signs and concentraded his palm and said "Muki Suna Kaishin " and the rock turned into sand. "Well sensei why is that one easier to learn than everything else?" Ed said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff