Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:38 pm
hey you two...whatch ya doing *walks over to slayer and tyke*  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:08 am
"Hey, were just looking through each others music, and being board, what bout you"? Said Tyke as he put his shades on his head so he could make eye contact.  

Tyke_333

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:32 am
cool...
(hey guys sorry i havent been on alot...been busy with alot of bullshit in real life... it sucks...)
i dont have alot of music...just got my ipod yesterday but i got a coupple of songs on to keep me busy...  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:31 am
"kool, so what kind of music you listen to"? Said Tyke as he started doodling in his book again.  

Tyke_333

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:35 pm
Zeldrick sees the wolfox talking to some other fur, sharing their music together. He thought that they wouldn't like his type of music, so he kept his music player in his pocket. He approached the two of them, and looked at what the male was drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:53 am
"Heya dude" said tyke as the new guy walked over. "You like it"? Tyke hands him the book with the picture of a cartoon style Dragon in. "It's not finished yet but this one is" He pulls out a picture of a Dragon holding an icecream and hands it to him. "what'ch'ya think"?  

Tyke_333

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:55 pm
i just have a wide viratity of music... :3 *hands tike my ipod*  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:27 am
kool says tyke as he takes the mp3 player  

Tyke_333

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 am
Tyke_333
"Heya dude" said tyke as the new guy walked over. "You like it"? Tyke hands him the book with the picture of a cartoon style Dragon in. "It's not finished yet but this one is" He pulls out a picture of a Dragon holding an icecream and hands it to him. "what'ch'ya think"?

The more Zeldrick looked at the drawing, the more he started to smile, then started to chuckle. "Wow... I got to hand it to you. You got a knack for making others smile with this stuff. It's funny!" He handed it back the drawing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:23 pm
My eyes lock with the glossy old window, centered in the huge wooden door that separated myself from the school, all of it still new to me. The mesh of wire in between the weak panes of glass made me sigh one last time and push hard on the door. Getting it all the way open and dodging its crushing swing back towards me, lope ear staying cross over my left eye. My ebony fur showing the soft droplets of rain from the outside, running my hand down my arms and shaking around my hair to dry myself as best I could under the circumstances. Reaching into my back pocket, my schedule tells me I'm far from where I should be and I start the long walk into a new life.  

Amarao90

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:41 pm
*looks at my schuel and sighs* i got art next...all i can draw really is flowers and senery...i love to draw still life....its just so beautiful...*shows a black and white drawing of a rose with some thorns* hey does anyone want this?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:11 am
"What? why onearht would you want to give this away its beutiful". Said Tyke as he looked at the picture. " you know you could prolly sell this in an online gallery. your luck the only people that would be intrested in my art are webn comic artsits but I'm to samll fry to make a web comic" Tyke sighs and starts drawing in his setch book again.  

Tyke_333

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:08 pm
Zeldrick looked at her drawing and raised an eyebrow. "You should keep it. It's pretty good." He started rifling through his bag and pulled out a torn up sketch pad, then tossed it onto the table. "Take a look at it. It's not much, since I've been meaning to draw for a while..."

((Actually check my journal for this ninja ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:11 am
it brings me to much painful memories...thats why...*puts it away in my book bag and sighs* anyways...who likes magna? whats this class again? cause we are supost to get our books...  

MoonSilver777

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:06 pm
"umm...you know, I'm not to sure I just followed Jynx in here. I think its Phychology. could one of you gush ask the teach"? said Tyke as he looked down at the bok he was drawing in.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff