Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 pm
" no nothing at all " She said not worried at all that her hands would be cut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm
Holding the beautifully sharp knife in her grasp, she held the hilt on her left hand and grasped it tightly with her right. using her thumb to gradually lead the knife downward her hand. blood started to drip reflected a light with each drop. she placed her hand above the cup and sliced the other one ending in the same result. squeezing both hands above the cup blood started to drip faster while also running its course to her wrists. again her eyes started to tear a little for no apparent reason. " llllssssssshhh, ahhhh.......there"  

Novaleigh91

Wize5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 pm
good *wize says as he takes the cup over to a small a statue of Kyoto Yoshitori Kurama with a fire in both of her hands hands
User Image

he pours half the blood into the right hand and the rest in the left the flames turn blue and then smoke rises spelling out "S-A-R-A-I-I"* there your now a blood sister of the clan *then the statue's eyes glow gold and fire out a beam of light to the Yoshitori Kurama family tree and Saraii's name is engraved with a dotted line leading to it signifying that she has been adopted into the family tree* it is a plesure to meet you saraii, i'm wize yoshitori kurama, and welcome to the clan sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:46 pm
As he said this she began to cry, not cry out of sadness but out of happiness for she never had a family before let alone a clan. " th th th ...thank you so much.....bro..." crying  

Novaleigh91

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:05 pm
Sakina decides to take Wize's advice and takes a much needed rest. When she wakes up, she feels completely refreshed and ready to start training. She looks for Wize and finds him with talking to another girl. "Hello," Sakina greets both of them. "Sorry to interrupt," she says to Wize, "but when you're not busy, would you mind teaching me some genjutsu techniques?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:18 pm
After being initiated saraii looked up too a girl who came out onto the dojo floor. Wize introduced the two. " Hello there Sakina, this here is saraii. She is 7 and needs to spend time with someone." Wize finished waiting for sakina's reply.  

Novaleigh91

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:20 pm
( he is away momentarily but he shall be back shortly)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:25 pm
( gonk i'm back, i'm back)  

Wize5

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:28 pm
( sorry for writing for you)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:33 pm
well, saraii that will be enough for today, frankly i'm tired after the intense training session with sakina, but i'm sure you'll get to meet marquis here shortly. *he says as he heads to his room*  

Wize5

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:36 pm
" bro, where will i stay or am i supposed to find my way out the cave" she said using some rapping's to cover her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:53 pm
the dorm is big enough to house the whole mist three times over, you can just pick a room. so have at it. oh and one more thing at the very back of the dorm there is a bookcase that leads to the secret passage in and out of the cave, just pull the "I love genjutsu" book to open it.  

Wize5

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:03 pm
" yes' she replied." thank you very much bro". she walked all the way towards the end of the dorm but not at the bookshelf. she chose a room that had a bed a dresser. in her room she takes off her clothes and puts on a long white shirt. lays into her bed and falls asleep waiting until someone would enter her room and interrupt her sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Sakina watched as Saraii walked to her room. "She seems like a nice girl," Sakina says to herself. I wouldn't mind having someone like her as a sister." Sakina walks to the room Saraii chose and stands in the doorway. "Goodnight, Saraii" she whispers before heading to her room.  

7fireheart7

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:00 pm
Saraii woke up early in the morning and left without a word to anyone. (( four years later for me okay)).  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff