Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:29 pm
"Namman, don't wander..." aura popped her head out of the door, her eyes instantly locking onto the other freshman. She looked scared as well, "You... You shouldn't have come in here, kid..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:22 pm
There was a crash from the basement and a large 8 foot tall blue lion with a black fire mane ran up the stairs and lept over them to a room down the hall, the door slammed and after a momment a flushing sound was heard and the lion ran back leaping over their heads and back down stairs, yelling. "okay guys here I come, and no spiked beach balls this time!"

Namman turned paler and sat down aginst the wall. "holy F%^#."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Aura nearly fell face-down,
"What... what the hell is this place?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:49 pm
Haze chuckled at there expressions. "Exactly who is they," He asked. A second later he heard a crash and bull lion ran up from the downstairs. It jumped over Namman, him, and the senior whos name was Aura he remebered. It slammed the door and then after a few moments he heard a flushing noise and it came rushing back out and back down the stairs saying something. All Haze could do was stare dumb foundly after him. He looked at Aura and Namman and point after the thing,"Ummmm......what exactly was that?" He asked stupidly.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:15 pm
Mint stepped out from the kitchen, 2 large wings sprouted from his back, both were black and look like torn bat wings. He stopped and smiled....nicely?....at Haze, showing 4 sets of canines on the top and bottom teeth. He looked at Aura. "Who the hell is he?" He started to look like he wanted to chew something's head off....literaly.

In the other room.
The food was gone and Nighthail was now banging his head aginst the wall. "Ow....ow....ow....ow......" He stopped, shook his head. "Nope still nothing." he went back to makeing a dent in the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm
Hazes eyes widened in terror. He slowly backed up behind Namman and Aura. "W-w-w-hat is that," He stuttered andthen he peeked out behind them to take a closer look at the thing. It had 4 canine teeth two on the top and bottom. "I-i-i-is that a v-vampire," He said still not taking his eyes of the thing.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:47 pm
Mint looked at him and laughed. "Vampire, that weak little species? Im not a vampire, Im a demon. Mint is my name." He smiled and held out his hand. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:20 pm
Aura slapped Mint over the head with a rolled up newspaper,
"Bad, Mint! Frightening the poor kid!" she hit him again several times, more for her pent up stress because of this place.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:54 pm
Haze stared dumbly at his hand for a second before taking it cautiously and shaking it. "Hi, im Haze, nice to meet you Mint....I think," He said still cautiously," Oh and you might want to stay on Aura's good side, just some friendly advice." He said as he start to warm up to his usual mood. It didnt take long before Haze was back to his normal self. "So exactly why are you guys all still here." He asked as he turned to Namman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:11 pm
Mint shook Haze's hand then covered his head and took cover. "I didnt mean to, Im sorry master aura."

Namman laughed and smiled slightly. "The house is encanted, we cant leave for a week, the windows and doors are all locked."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:00 pm
Haze chuckled at mint and then turned to Namman," Then how could i get in, unless your allowed to come in but your not allowed to go out," He said thoughtfully and then ventured into the other room to chec out the others. The twins were in there with the teacher, Mr. Nighthail, and there was a doll that kinda looked like Josh. "Well it seems like everyones here but josh and why does Nighthail have a doll that looks like Josj  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:08 pm
Nighthail got up and ran over to Haze and lifted him up in a bear hug. " Haze its nice to see you kiddo, though Id like to smack you for comeing in here."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:22 pm
"Cant.......breath.....put ....down...now," He said as he tried to wiggle out before his ribs got crushed but was unsuccesful.

[sorri i went blank]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:23 pm
He put Haze down and laughed. "I cant say Im sorry for you though."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:57 pm
Haze lifted up his shirt to check for bruising. He poked his rbs and felt an annoying pain run through him. "Yepp thats going to leave a bruise," He said as he chuckled slightly, but stopped because it hurt his ribs alittle."So tell me why are you all beat up like that and wheres josh, and if the doors have a peel on them why dont you just break through a window and escape." He asked impatiantly. Haze wasnt high on patientions.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games