Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have You Ever Tried Any Drugs Before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
  I'm straighedge
View Results

Pandadome

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:06 pm
Drugs...this is my kind of topic.
No, its really not.
I've only done some pot here and there.
My brother is the drugie of the family.
My dad pretends my brother doesn't do any.
My mom only complains about the pot....dont think she knows about the rest.
So, I geuss if I wanted to, then I go do other drugs.
But, not right now.
Maybe some other time/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:21 am
i think drugs are dumb..
wait i'm sorry which type of drugs are we talking about? lol
like if its medacine then there good but if its crap like weed and c**k then i hate it!HUGS NOT DRUGS!  

HeroineAngel

D i s t o r t e d F a i l

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:41 pm
I have done drugs. Weed, coke, all kinds of pills, I have drank beer [didn't like it], I've smoked cigarettes, And I've tried those fruity drinks like whine coolers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:44 am
Drugs are bad. Mk.  

xxNightmirrorxx

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 pm
Tried wine.

Still despise both alcohol and cigarettes ;D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:05 pm
DRUGS!!! YES!!!
*WEED(YES)
*ECTASY
*ACID (YES)
*DXM(Which is BAD)
*ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
*COCAINE
*ADDEROL
*SALVIA
*SHROOMS  

Majix The Ninja

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:44 pm
Wow who knew so many people would step up against drugs? I used to do a lot but I'm stopping as I don't want them taking over my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 pm
I pretty much only smoke pot...but will take acid or shrooms if offered to me...  

Majix The Ninja

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 pm
Actually now that I think about it, I guess alcohol is considered a drug. So I did pot, drank alcohol, and smoked cigerretts. Nothing major.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are ******** great! Lol, I mean to the conversations you are having, its pretty wild when I read the previous comments. I laugh pretty hard because there is always I really minor fight in each one when you are all talking. To those who have done the drugs, right on. People who have done a minon amount, right on as a well. To those who are anti-drug, yet have still tried, and have had some liking or disliking, whatever, thats cool, at least you've made your mind. And to those who are completely against it up the a**, hahahahaha!

The conversations that deal with the religous bs, I laugh at it but I also don't ******** care. Why you think or may not think, because hearing all the stuff about god and his people and the s**t he has done, mostly doesn't make sense to me if there is not proof, and there is lies. Plus the scientific stuff to explain what god did makes it really hard for me to care.

Anyways, to the drugs and the people, who-ruh! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:13 pm
I have been drunk like twice, I dont think I want to do that anymore though. I would rather just stick to the reefer.  

JaredWinterfresh17

Sora1491

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:54 am
i've drank before but only been tipsy once
had tobacco my first time a few days ago. a hookah and cigar.
i want to try pot, peyote, and shrooms just to see what its lie, but i dont want to get into them and do them all the time. i just want to see what its like.

um yea. bout it. i like drinking and smoking, though i've onyl smoked once and never been drunk. a lot of my friends have to chase their drinks with something they like, but i just like the taste of liquor so i usually drink it straight. and i cant drink or smoke much either cause i do sports and i dont want recreational activities to detract from my athletic performance. (imgine doing 300 jumps on a jump rope in 2 minutes 3 times with one minute to rest inbetween rounds. yea.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:37 pm
no and I don't want to  

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Naiveness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:29 am
The only drugs i've had are;
- Alcohol
- Caffine
- Medicine

Cause i'm hardcore like that. Plus i've never actually drunk so much alcohol that i've lost control of myself and woke up not remembering anything. I am not a hardcore drinker. I guess i'm too good. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:57 pm
I have only drank alcohol...just twice. Its fun...it helps me forget about stuff and it makes me happy.
Since I cant buy it... my friends are going to give me some.  

evrem_26

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:26 am
D i s t o r t e d F a i l
I have done drugs. Weed, coke, all kinds of pills, I have drank beer [didn't like it], I've smoked cigarettes, And I've tried those fruity drinks like whine coolers.

It's no fun unless you do it all at once.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games