Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:49 pm
zen turned and ran back words he looked at her "hey just i question since i respect your privacy enough not to check for my self.....um...are you a dragon or a dragoness"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:19 pm
(I need to post a pic of her lol,she has scaled over breasts,but they're still visibale as breasts,she's usually in a semi armor that hides this though)

"I'm a dragoness,although we just call ourselves dragons.Many think I'm male because I'm much larger the even normal male dragons."Her dragon species was much smaller then the ones of human legend,they were close to the size of humans,but possesed much power.Bagera was a massive 8 foot 2,and weighed almost a ton.She was a fine specimin of dragon muscle.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 am
"well out of the few of us who survived most think the one who attacked our village was male so i gess i can trust you" he jumped at Bagera and took something off her back it was a sticky piece of paper "so i won't need this" he crumpled it up and threw it and it exploded  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:38 am
"You're a cunning one young fox,but if the one that destroyed your village is anything like me,those tricks won't work.My scales resist almost any attack,all that explosive would have done is made me sooty."She looked around and sniffed,she could smell the burnt remains of a nearby village."Another thing about this that doesn't show it was me....I never use my fire.It's cursed and burns black as hellfire itself.You and your friends would not have survived its cursed aura."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 pm
"suuure" he said sarcasticly as they entered the village with nothing standing but a few ash covered burnt suport beams for bildings no longer there  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:56 am
"All I can smell is the ash and cinder that is left.The fire scorched the scents,and I don't know the smells of your people from the culprit here.Tell me how it happened,exactly."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:44 pm
"me and a few of my friends were in the woods playing" he pointed at a feild of dead burnt trees "it used to be alive and beautiful....we have no idea why the dragon attacked us we just looked at the village and saw smoke we ran home to fine out what was happening and there it was a blue dragon stareing down at us the whole town a blaze almost incerciling the beast....needless to say we ran for our lives as it smashed buildings and crushed people beneath it's claws biteing them chewing them up and spitting them out like sunclower seeds the blood slpattering every where the men and some wemen of our village stood up to the beast all thats left is ash we ran inside and then the building came down we were traped under the ruble but protected from the beast for hours we heard the screames and pleas for help or mercy then everything grew quiet four of us had been in the rubble and one bleed to death in our arms now only three remain"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm
"I see"said Bagera quietly"that does indeed sound like one of my rages,but one key element I must know.Did the dragon set the village ablaze with fire,and was the fire black?This may help me determine it's origin.I almost never use my fire,and when I do attack,I use a powerful dark matter energy beam.I rarely use this as well,as it shatters planets not only would this village have been destroyed ,but all this planet as well.Hmmm..."She sat on the remnents of a log."Could this creature be of Junii?"she thought to herself....  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 pm
" the flames from it's mouth were green and the smoke was poision we were lucky the fumes were all we got we were bed ridden form 3 weeks"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:48 pm
"Oh?"she said suprised"I've not heard of this before,nor do I know of any dragons with this power.Hmmm....this has now gotten me involved.Do you or any of your friends know which way he might have headed,or have any leads?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:12 pm
"well you were my lead so im totally out of it but in the village to the west of here my friends send messages there for me maybe i got some mail" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:24 pm
"Then perhaps we should go there and look"said Bagera as she stood up.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:26 pm
"ok..." he darted off to the west  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:43 pm
(perhaps we should wait for slayer)  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 am
*jynx slowly stood up eyes still shut from the cat nap his fur was so soft that bagera didnt notice he was on her back sleeping*bagera i had this dream where i was in my home city and i was killing and slautering all these people then i sensed you and followed your power then we met what does it mean?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff