Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
I feel like I don't know some of you. (Moved...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 am
Do you like Valentine's Day?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 am
I didn't really used to... I never really had anybody I wanted to give Valentines to, and nobody wanted to give me any Valentines, either.

I like it a little better now, though... I don't view it being quite as pointless as I once did.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:58 pm
Thanks for being honest and for answering my question.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:46 am
Hm, what to ask you....
Maybe.... nah lost it..... *3 hours later*
Have any embarrassing moments to share? biggrin
If so details hehe. 4laugh

loveheart93

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 pm
Okay, random question time!!! YAY RANDOM!! blaugh
i'll keep this simple and boring! what... is... your... favorite... COLOR?!
i like blue, green, and in-between. mrgreen
hehe this gave me an idea for a topic, but i WILL NOT POST IT! it's too random for most people. well, normal people anyway. Then again, i'm not sure anyone normal would want to become a Watumeloner... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 am
Yeah; only psychos are allowed in Watumelon Town. That and Green Aliens with heads shaped like Watumelons.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 pm
You forgot to say Psychos who think they've seen green aliens with heads shaped like watumelons... or does that go without saying??
and what about other kinds of aliens?? like aliens who look like normal people? or.... *fast-forward 3 hours* ...blue ones, or... *3 more hours* ... bluish-green ones, or... *lets just end it here, it continues for a VERY long time!*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:16 am
Any Alien of any color, opinion, characteristic, or from any planet are welcome here.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:07 pm
I had typed out a very long and intricate response to that question before I disappeared two or so weeks ago, but it appears I never finished it...

I like fluorescing colors... you know... the ones that glow in black light. Especially fluorescing yellow/green (like Predator blood). However, I also like that glowing light blue color... I think they used it to light the embryos in Jurassic Park... at least that's the only clear use of it I can think of right now... that or in the bullets from one of those vampire movies... It was either an Underworld or a Blade... I can't quite remember. I know I've seen it as some sort of goo in an sci-fi movie before... most likely around some egg-things. It's bioluminescent blue... Like those grubs in that one Riddick movie. I also like Electric Blue.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, yes. I also like Plasma Purple as well.
Yeah, that's right... This picture's got Fluorescent yellow/green, Bioluminescent blue AND plasma purple in it all at the same time.
Bitchin'.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 pm
loveheart93
Hm, what to ask you....
Maybe.... nah lost it..... *3 hours later*
Have any embarrassing moments to share? biggrin
If so details hehe. 4laugh

No. No I don't. I dislike even thinking about embarrassing moments as that leads to a cascade of repressed moments from my past when I was a dumbass that I'd rather have forgotten about.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:46 am
Awh; we love you Chainsaw. And thanks for sharing those lovely vibrant colors. I especially liked the Fluorescent yellow/green and the Plasma Purple.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 am
heart

~Nice pictures biggrin

And hehe okies, I usually laugh at my stupidity along with everyone else, but I somehow forget them when I try to remember whee

Now for the boring of boring questions.... How....are.....you? XD~
heart

loveheart93

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:50 am
How am I? A very interesting question if taken literally.

Asking "how" is synonymous to asking the method of operation of something... so if we actually look at your question literally, you're in effect asking me the method I use in order to be... in other words, how do I exist.

That's one of the big questions, isn't it. How do any of us exist? Or, do we even really exist at all. Do we exist merely as organic lifeforms which use bundles of nerve cells and electro-chemical impulses in order to gain a basic awareness of our surroundings and react to these stimuli, and merely label this as "consciousness" in order to affirm a delusion of existence? Or does our "being" exist in a deeper, metaphysical sense, incorporeal and imperceptible. Or, perhaps, we don't exist at all, and all reality we perceive is merely illusion; after all, what we consider reality is only what our senses receive... so who can say what reality is. Then again, we may all just only exist as a dream of a giant flying space beetle or something and will cease to exist when it wakes up. Who really knows.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:04 am
Wow!! I've juz been given an education on Howism.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas