Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
WELCOME! Welcome to the GHG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the GHG?
I was a member of the GHM!
28%
 28%  [ 33 ]
I'm a friend of a member of the GHM!
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Are you kidding? I'm a hippie, I'd have found you EVENTUALLY!
39%
 39%  [ 46 ]
I wandered in, and I love it, I'm gonna stay!
21%
 21%  [ 25 ]
The GHG? What? Hippies? Who? What? Where am I?
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 117

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Kalile Alako
Hi, I'm new to this guild, and I want to say thank you for accepting my rather pathetic application.
Yeah, I'm a hippie too. biggrin

heart

Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:07 am
Kalile Alako
Hi, I'm new to this guild, and I want to say thank you for accepting my rather pathetic application.
Yeah, I'm a hippie too. biggrin

heart

welcome 4laugh
enjoy this place heart  

SqrAh

Artemis Linwe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:39 am
Hey all! Guess who's back from the dead? Sorry I haven't been on in about a million years, but my stupid computer wouldn't load Gaia. Anyways, now I'm back! I'm sure Dark and Mouse will remember good ol' Artemis. If they don't, I might hafta hurt them... lol Just dropping in for now, checking out the guild... Setting up my tent again...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:29 am
Hey Artemis. Welcome back. I think we talked a bit back at the GHM. If you don't remember me, thats cool. I think we were talking to a girl named archangel about our views on being vegetarian and vegan. wink  

Durango

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:31 am
Artemis Linwe
Hey all! Guess who's back from the dead? Sorry I haven't been on in about a million years, but my stupid computer wouldn't load Gaia. Anyways, now I'm back! I'm sure Dark and Mouse will remember good ol' Artemis. If they don't, I might hafta hurt them... lol Just dropping in for now, checking out the guild... Setting up my tent again...

*Glomps* Your back!!!
Welcome back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:04 pm
Darkfist007
Artemis Linwe

*Glomps* Your back!!!
Welcome back. 3nodding

Awwwww, I feel so loved. Thankies. biggrin It's great to be back!  

Artemis Linwe

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:15 pm
Artemis Linwe
Darkfist007
Artemis Linwe

*Glomps* Your back!!!
Welcome back. 3nodding

Awwwww, I feel so loved. Thankies. biggrin It's great to be back!

Hi, Sweetie!!!!!! WELCOME! Park yer tent over by mine! wink

See you 'round!

Love, Mouse  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:57 pm
hi i'm new, um to this guild i guess smile i thought i should post here first to into myself. i'll propably talk to some of yall later  

arr0wtears

Eric Wolfborn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:39 am
Greetings, folks. I'm also new here. I gotta tell ya...I like what I see. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:41 am
Hey everyone. I'll be rebuilding my harddrive so I wont be on this weekend untill sunday at the earlyest. I'll be saving my bookmarks but it will probably be ~sunday afternoon till I post again. Peace out all.
*In an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*
I'll be back.
whee  

Darkfist007
Crew

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:35 pm
Hey guys! I'm back & Welcome to all the new members! It's great to see ya'll. Well I'm back to patrol, just thought I'd drop a line to let ya'll know that Ivan didn't blow me away lol. See ya around the campfire. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:54 pm
Sierra Silvermoon
Hey guys! I'm back & Welcome to all the new members! It's great to see ya'll. Well I'm back to patrol, just thought I'd drop a line to let ya'll know that Ivan didn't blow me away lol. See ya around the campfire. whee

Pleased to hear you're still with us... Thought we may have lost you to the Land of OZ... wink

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:28 am
MAybe we should have a contest for the most posts. Crew wouldnt be able to enter, or else I would pwn. And have a gold prize for someone with the most posts. That way people want to post more. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:59 am
Darkfist007
MAybe we should have a contest for the most posts. Crew wouldnt be able to enter, or else I would pwn. And have a gold prize for someone with the most posts. That way people want to post more. xd
good idea! ...im hoping i will be a part of the crew soon.  

arcky

Durango

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:56 pm
Darkfist007

Sure, anyway I can help/participate?  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces