Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iL1fe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:02 pm
Asami looked at the new genin that recently just joined the village. She looked up as she looked at him and then spoke, "Um, nothing really. Waiting for the signal that we are okay to attack villages. How you doing in the village so far?" Asami said with a smile on her face.
Your Eyes..
..Are The Brightest Among The Colors.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Hayashi sighed as he laid down on a couch to the left of Asami's couch "It's so boring" Hayashi said with a chuckle as he looked at Asami "Don't get me wrong I like the village, but I am just bored" Hayashi said sighing

A Just War

iL1fe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:07 pm
"Go find me more shinobi then." Asami said as she threw him a pass. The pass was for Hayashi able to go to other countries freely, since the port usually did not allow genin to come out of the village and out of the island. The genin was only allowed to stay once they apply. But then, Asami was the main head of the village so anything directly under her always goes.
Your Eyes..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Hayashi sighed as he looked at her "You serious?" Hayashi said letting out a sigh "Really? What am I supposed to do I'm a genin they don't exactly attract members" Hayashi said looking at Asami a little depressed that he had to go get people to join the moon village

A Just War

iL1fe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:13 pm
"You can always strip for them-- I mean uh, I was kidding. But if you ever need something to do, kill someone or something, that pass always helps." Asami said with a smile and nodding.
Your Eyes..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Hayashi sighed as he walked up to her desk "When you learn how to create life" Hayashi said as he lifted up his left hand and a rose formed out of his fingers "You don't like taking it" Hayashi said as he set the rose down on Asami's desk before beginning to walk away slowly "Oh, and I don't need a boat to travel" Hayashi said as he winked at Asami before continuing to walk out of her office

A Just War

iL1fe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:20 pm
Asami nodded. "Yeah yeah.." Asami said with a sigh.
Your Eyes..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Hayashi sighed as he disappeared waving to Asami before he was completely out of her office

A Just War

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:01 am
Mikyo came upon the entrance to the palace and the big doors to the Entrance Hall.
"shinny...hmmm."
Mikyo looked around for any sign of a door bell or intercom.
"well..better knock."
Mikyo slamed his fist into the door three hard times.
"wow...not even a dent."
after that attemp failed, Mikyo looked down and found a rock.
"i got this..."
he walked back a few feet and looked to the top window. he was going for the more romantic way in.
"wait...this is old...a rock? come'on Mikyo your a better thinker than that."
he dropped the rock and hled out his right hand. a metal ball formed onto his palm and he threw it at the window. when it hit the window it turned into a rose and fell to the window sill.
"well..i hope he is a she...or i will be in s**t luck."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:27 am
Asami looked out towards the window. Her indigo colored eyes looking at the rose. She looked to where it came from and shrugged, moving back to her seat. "Whoever you are, come in." Asami said; if he brought trouble, she would be infuriated. The entrance was blocked purely, how can the guards let this man in. The island is surrounded by a huge amount of water, any others that would pass by, would instantly die. If this person had something important to say, it had better be good.
Your Eyes..

iL1fe

Synyster Hid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:43 pm
Loogin walks into the Palace looks around "HELLO!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:53 pm
Asami looked up from her desk and sighed. "Come in.."
You Said You Loved Me..
..Why Aren't You Here?

iL1fe

Synyster Hid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Loogin walks in "hello i'm Loogin i've came to learn"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Asami looked towards the window and then back to the genin. "Is that all they care about.." Asami thought. She sighed and looked at the genin. "Is it possible for you to come tomorrow?" Asami said as she was busy. She reached into a drawer and then threw him a key, the key was a room for the hotel. "You can stay at the hotel if you want."
You Said You Loved Me..
..Why Aren't You Here?

iL1fe

Synyster Hid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 pm
catches the key looks at it then back at her "yea tomorrow is fine, but what should I do til then?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff