Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lavender inn~ (reopen -.-') Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 pm
Frost smiles at the cat."There see? You'll be fine. Come on, let's go back to the lobby." He stands up and waits for Jinix.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 am
*i walk with you back to the lobby curling up back in the chair snuggling in the blanket  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:37 pm
Frost sits down on he floor by the chair Jinix was sitting in. "If it's not too much trouble or painful, could you tell me what happened between you and your "mistress?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 am
nothing short of using me as a pounching bag  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Frosts ears flatten against his head. "Oh you poor thing. I wish I could help." He walked over to a couch by the chair Jinix was in and laid down with his tails curled around him. "I've never faced physical abuse before, I have serious mental scars from my parents death though, but that can get ridden by lots of therapy, I hope. If it's any constellation, I will do whatever I can to help." He chuckled to himself, trying to lighten the mood. Jinix was the only friend he had and he was doing his best to help him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:12 am
im getting very hungry right now  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:58 pm
Frost smiled and got up. "Well what do you want? I can cook just about anything." He got wagging his tail, he felt that he was doing at least something to help.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:42 pm
well some sushi would be nice i guess if you could *thinks to himself* he is very nice in treating me the way he does  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Frost happily trotted off tail waging to the kitchen. He found some fish and multiple other ingredients an got to work. Moving the knifes in a graceful yet precise matter. In a little while he was done and went back out to Jinix. He handed him the plate. "Here. I have to admit, sushi is not my strong suit. I hope it will be good enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 am
*i take the plate and eat it purring softly to myself yet loud enough for everyone to hear me* mmm this is really good *i start to blush as i look at his face i then hid my redness in my long black hair*  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:03 am
Frost waged his tail happily. "Yay, I'm glad!" he blushed abit, not able to hid it because of his white fur. He sat down next to Jinix and smiled. "Your purring is cute."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 pm
*as i get up i put on some descent clothing and go down stares. i look at he two guys cuddling and smile. i walk over and look outside* so the storm is...still going strong... *sighs* it doesnt look like it will lay off any time soon...  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:21 pm
*I purr more abit louder at his comment looking at the girl passing us by* thank you alot of people say thatyou should dye your hair black it hides the blushes even tho we with white fur cant really do so *i move closer next to him as i nuzzle his side affectionetly blushing even brighter to where it is showing though my hair as i brush it aside wanting him to see me  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:34 pm
Frost giggled at the comment. "Well, I like to show off my blush, makes my attraction more noticeable." He thought for a moment. "You looked a little uncomfortable when I touched your ears, may ask why?"  

Snowy_Angelfox

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:36 pm
wellll ummmmm ermmmmmm my ears are how you say "my spot"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items