Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:14 pm
"QUIT PUTTING YOUR ROTTEN FOOD ON THE BOX!!! RAWR!!!"

kira tears up her box with her teeth and hands and leaves to find a new box.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:19 pm
kira comes back with another box and waits some more.  

I~kira~kira~I

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:47 pm
I stare up at the towering mountain. Great....... well less attention this way.... I begin to climb, using my daggers as picks. For hours I toil, slip, fall a couple times as far as ten feet before hitting an outcropping or grabbing to a ledge. I sit down for a rest on a small cliff and look up. I'm just barely half way up........  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:16 pm
a visitor? can't be..

kira jumps off her box and prepares. slingshots, wooden chopsticks, stink bombs, lots of tools a ninja would need to fend off people.

kira first starts with a smoke/stink bomb. she throws it at the resting person and throws several more.  

I~kira~kira~I

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:11 pm
"AH!" I start to gag in the smoke. Who in hell's attacking?...... I try one of my little tricks. I leap straight up and fire two Sound Pulse Jutsus and my feet and rocket up at high velocity. For a split instant I wonder why I didn't do this before. As I decelerate, I look for a hand hold. Lacking one, I drive one of my daggers into the rock. "Stop your attack! I am a wandering ninja! I'm simply coming to your village to meet an...... old acquaintance of mine. I mean NO harm to you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 am
"hehe..Sorry Kira couldnt resist"says Ryugan given her a Fresh box of pizza(Not rotten)"*Leaps off  

lildizzle1516

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:41 am
*a neko clone appeared* "zigihara!!!!!" "KIRA!!! dont trust him! he is here for killing people... like korin, and me... he cant be trusted, he uses poison to kill and he is one of the sound village, he has murdered korins family , again, he cant be trusted!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:31 am
Zann flickered in onto the mountain, appearing in a breeze of wind, his falcon on his shoulder. He stood right behind Zigihara, his left hand flat and poised at the nerves at the back of his neck, ready to strike and paralyse him if necessary.
"So, you're the Zigihara I've heard about from Korn..."  

iZann

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:13 am
Lenon heard all the commotion and stood up.
He walked over the the newcomer.
"Who is this 'old acquaintance' of yours?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:23 am
"dont really care if you have any old acquaintance person around here. that person better come cause your toast... mm.. like the sound of some toast but that's not the point"
kira flicks electricty and makes a shot go right by his face. after it passed him, it blew up some rocks so zigihara is blocked from going the other way around. several rocks came falling to his head.

"you know there's danger by going through this way.. the mountain, my tricks, my weapons, me, myself, and I, and several people here too."

kira turns around and picks something up. she looks back at him.

"oh and here's for not going through the front door of this village.."

she smacks stink/egg bomb at his face. now the zigihara person has something to be bothered by.

"besides you could just come through here peacefully through the gates instead of the mountain so why are you going through this way? its like saying you want to visit your grandma but instead of going to the front door, you go to the back door like to go hurt your grandma or something similar."

"well now, your turn to talk."  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:24 am
she noticed that Ryugan has sent freshly delivered pizza. "JEEZ finally you get something right supposedly 'mysterious' person." she set it aside to eat later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:24 am
"hah, ryugan might want a tête a tête with you kira, eating pizza togheter xp "  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:06 pm
_Neko-KittyXoX_
"hah, ryugan might want a tête a tête with you kira, eating pizza togheter xp "

"?" kira made an expression of what the **** on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 pm
((tête a tête is an expression for like an intimate/private conversation with someone. xD Literally means head to head. Yay for my French class.

Plus, what's with all this crap? Can we just eat him?))

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:39 pm
snowyloved
((tête a tête is an expression for like an intimate/private conversation with someone. xD Literally means head to head. Yay for my French class.

Plus, what's with all this crap? Can we just eat him?))

((what crap and eat who?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces