Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:11 am
Anexia charged towards Saix, using her stand to swing at him and singing high notes at the same time to back him off. She jumped back after she thought she did a considerable amount of damage and looked over at Bex.

Bex nodded and closed her eyes thinking of the unthinkable to happen, and since she was luck and jynx it should be able to happen. Just then the cement began to spread apart as a huge fall in between Saix and the girls formed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:39 am
the man looked surprised at what happened but then though well if it kills him it worked  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Saix hissed in pain and kept his distance. He wasn't used to anyone harming him save for Demyx, and that was on accident. This was on purpose. If he could just separate the two...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 pm
the man started wrapping his leg and then said,"girls I'm almost done but i still cant help you cause if hits it it would only be worse."  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:23 am

In an instant, he was over the rift, attacking the one who had made it, the more timid of the two. He swung his claymore at her, hoping to drive her away so he could find out just what the hell was going on.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:56 am
the man stood up and threw his sword at siax hopping to hit him and making him keep his distance from the girls.....  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:18 am

Saix uncannily dodged the sword, continuing his route to the womens.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:15 pm
Bex opened her mouth to scream but ended up running, trying to get away from Saix who seemed to be able to jump over the huge hole that used to be between them. Anexia looked over at her scared friend and saw Saix heading towards her. She took the microphone and sung the loudest note she knew, that could break even windows.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:07 pm

His claymore clattered to the ground as he gripped his ears, crying out in pain. This was the exact reason why he made Demyx's life a living hell.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:13 am
Bex stopped and put her hands over her ears too, giggling at the same time. Anexia looked over at her friend and smiled, ending the note and now breathing hard.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:06 pm

He was angry. He was tired and his ears were bleeding, and him being angry was not a good thing. He slowly stood, lip curled in fury and eyes glinting in hatred. He once more picked his claymore and took staggering steps to the giggling girl, wanting to snuff out her life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:42 pm
Saix was still standing, even though Anexia's attack was straight at him, thought Bex taking small steps back from the man. Anexia seemed to be tired at the moment so it seemed to be only him and her. Bex looked over at the man but quickly looked back over at where she was stepping. She could feel a strange feeling of fear crawl through her body, how could she beat Saix? Her powers only helped to amplify other peoples not herself. What could she do by herself? Bex didn't let her thoughts get in the way of continuing to back away from Saix.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:42 pm
"I don't want to hurt you. I just want to know what the hell is going on. I swear to release you once I know what I want to know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:17 pm
Anexia put her hands on her hips and said, "We aren't really sure either since Einstein over there wont tell us. Something about stopping a program that will destroy the worlds, or at least thats what I remember." she motioned her hand over at the man.

Bex shook her head as she hid behind her friend, "We shouldn't have told Anexia.."

"Whatever, if explaining everything to Saix means that he'll leave you out of it I'll do it." she smiled over at her friend and looked over at the man.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:41 pm

"I could get you away from him if he's bothering you. Give you a place to call your own." He unsummoned his claymore. His ears were still ringing, but he could still hear them.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff