Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Scorpio nodded his head. "The secret will be out soon."

Draco smiled. "The reunion will be very nice. Are they going to come soon? And are they going to come alone or with the others?" Draco had heard a lot of Gemini's stories of the Titans. He was eager to finally meet them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm
Athena looked at Aquarious. "Is this seat taken?"  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:38 am
Robin sighed. Starfire had stuggled to come to terms with Geminis death and Oracle hadn't made it any easier. He went to her room sitting down on her bed. 'I know it's been hard Star but she wouldn't want to be upset she'd want you to get on' he siad softly.

Spider-robin opened to his eyes. He'd found her. Though should he go alone ?. The others deserved to know. He sighed unsure in what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:56 am
'Ok we'll leave in half an hour. We better try not draw attnetion to us. W'll have to prolong the secret as long as possible' he replied in a hushed tone.

Scott went into the main room. As he sat down amilessly flicking through channels with the remote. He heard a huhsed voice.. Arahcnids. It was distant and besisde his parents had always told not to snop on the others.

'Maybe if we force the child and her brat pack to reveal herslef in dior situation we somehow use the distrust and emotions to our advnatage' Hunter suggested smiling and all te discomofort they could cause.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:21 am
Aquarius nervously said,"Well um.....I geuss uh.....no."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:44 am
Athena sat down. "um how have you been."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:30 pm
"Hm, that would be a good plan. What do you think dear leader," said Dark Star as she looked at Oracle for an anwser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know that Robin. I've done so much at being happy specially for Scott. And Arachnid hasn't really been much the same but I'll try my very best to show that I'm not sad," said Starfire as she looked at Robin than looked at the necklace she held that was once Gemini's necklace but not nomore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I asked Rose to bring Arachnid with her but alone. First I want to talk o them before I talk to everyone else and....," Gemini stoped talking as she heard someone moving. "Hm, Fortunna," she said as she ordered Fortunna. For someone was watching them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm
Aquarius looked at the ground and shyly said,"fine."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:47 pm
"Sure you ca..." than Fortunna got cut off when she heard her leader call her name. Fortunna nodded, stood up, her hands began to glow gold color and brought out the person who was watching them. It was that boy that they all saw earlier and the one they ran from, the name Gemini said to him was Spider-robin. But no matter she said, "Well, well now. Its you again Spider-robin is it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, for now lets rest our bodies. Right now I don't want to see them," said Oracle as she looked away and to the ocean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm," said Rose as she nodded in agreement. "Let's just tell the others were going to the park or something," said Rose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm
Draco's eyes turned to Spider-Robin. He stayed on the tree branch, remembering what Gemini had told him about the boy. "Well then... What are you doing here?" Draco said with a smile on his face.

Scorpio nodded his head. He wanted to get the brat, but he would wait if necessary. Scorpio leaned back, his golden eyes settling on the ocean.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:17 pm
'It is my job to be in charge when Turgon is not around. For some reason he disappeared after that battle with that Robin guy,' as Oracle thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~

Fortunna smiled and put him down gently. "I'm guessing he was looking for us ma'm and he found us," said Fortunna. "I mean everybody seems to want to meet the Teen Generations now huh Gem," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:05 pm
Leo sighed and felt weird. He had never felt this way before and he really needed someone to talk to.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:50 am
'Ok but we better make it clear were not together. They already suspect were up to someothing' he added in a hushed voice. He knew with the tower being so crowded people would begin to suspect something.

'Fine' Western hunter yawned laying besides a tree. All day they'd been chasing thoise brats he just wanted to rest his aching feet for a while. Tht was all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 am
'I know Starfre but theirs no reason to feel sad. Gemini's been reunited with her family and is happy. You should feel glad she's back with her family not grieinving her' he replied soflty. Knowing how'd dificult it had been.

Spider-robin had laept into the air gracefully sailing through the stars firing hooks to keep him air born. He decided he would confront the group. They were deffinately good. He landed down sensing their prescne. As the girls hands glowed and hear her voice he knew it was up. He appeared at the thick shurberry. Teen generations ?. 'Well first i'm here to sue for copy right for using the word 'teen' in you groups name as a representive of the Teen titans ' he moved out the bushes confidnetly. 'Yeah this is the part where you give a very good reason and explanation presuading me not to call the others and tell your parents your not dead' he announced flatly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 am
Leo stood up, walked over to Spider-robin and deffiantly said,"What's makes you so high and mighty."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff