Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHell0PandaxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:02 pm
" Well I really want to learn the transformation justu first. " said Ruko  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:59 pm
"Ok lets learn that one!" Ben said.  

master gaelin

Puppeteer of Hearts

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:04 pm
(BLAH sorry for my impatience xD. I have had cabin fever for the past two weeks because im preparing for the trip to MA come friday and ive been bombarded with a bunch of college entrance stuff. I get pissy xD.)

Kazumo leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling. "The technique I am looking most forward to is a clone jutsu. All of them are genjutsu if I am not mistaken..." He bit his lip, looking back down to the Hokage. "But i think creating illusions of oneself has to be fun." He grinned weakly. He continued to spin the wooden kunai around on his finger. He really wanted to become a genin. He was antsy. Playing with a kunai was what kept his mind busy; a nervous habit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:11 pm
"They aren't Genjutsu their basic level ninjutsu. Cause genjutsu isn't physical and you physicly create some thing like a new image or clones
and you replace yourself with an object if that was an illusion it would still hurt you cause you would be their just looking different.  

master gaelin

Gaara_Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:05 pm
"Im looking to learn my first Jutsu, Can anyone Help? I wanna Learn the transformation Jutsu."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:51 pm
(Your gonna have to wait the teacher Bambi Hyuuga isn't on curently. Do we already know the jutsu's and are reviewing them or are we learning them?)  

master gaelin

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 am
(( Sorry was getting late where i was...Cor im starving...Anyway lol ))

Bambi looked around the class room as they all spoke out about the jutsu's they wish to learn first.

"Hmm Henge no Jutsu it is then. Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which pretty much every ninja learns. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents."

He then looked around at in the room, on his desk he saw a small bonsai tree.

"Ahh perfect, you will all try transform into this tree. To do this, look at the tree, get all the detail in your mind, think of the tree and only the tree. Then perform these hand seals..."

Bambi then slowly did the hand seals to the class, so they all saw, then transformed perfectly into the bonsai tree with every detail perfect. Then back again.

"Everyone get that?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:00 am
"I think so!" Ben exclaimed. ( so k I live in Iowa so I'm always on late cause this time is 2 hours a head of gaia biggrin . like it says I posted this at 6:00 am well here its 8:00am I woke up at 6.)  

master gaelin

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 am
Kazuma walked in "I'm sorry i'm late Sensei" Kazuma said as he took his seat and listened to the leson tentativly. Kazuma started to take notes on what Hokage was teaching them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 am
She focused on the tree, she did the hand signs she transformed into a tree then back again "Can I try something different Sensei?" kira asked.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

XxHell0PandaxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:48 am
Ruko focused on the tree then he made the hand signs and turned into a tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:36 am
Saen concentrated, focusing on the tree. Then he made the hand signs and turned into a tree. He transformed back. "Piece of cake."  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

master gaelin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:45 am
Ben focused his chakra made the hand signals. He transformed into te tree and turned back. "Easy." Ben said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:31 am
Kazumo examined the tree, squinting his eyes. He tried to tune out everyone elses chatter. He closed his eyes, trying to paint a mental picture in his head. "Alright...the bend of the tree...the grouped leaves..the color of the leaves is a rich green...dark brown for the bark..." He squinted his eyes tight and did the hand seals. "Henge no Jutsu." In a puff of smoke, a large amount of chakra was expelled from Kazumo; he had a large bank of chakra but he could not control it at all. As the smoke cleared, a large bonai tree was in his place with an arm sticking out of it. He transformed back. "Darn.." He bit his lip. He closed his eyes, concetrating. This time, he focused further. "Henge no Jutsu!" This time the tree was even less of a success. Every leaf was a small finger. He transformed back. "My gosh..!"  

Puppeteer of Hearts

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:05 pm
Bambi Hyuuga
(( Your not a genin yet, the time skip isnt untill the 15ths ))
((ok thanks! the quiz is quite... difficult.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff