Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:16 pm
Crystal looked at them. "Well give me a sighn when your joking I mean seriously you ppl." As she laughed and flew on the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 pm
Haru ran onto the roof and with Italius right behind him. Once he was at the top he panted and said,"No fair....you can fly."

italius turned into a wolf and panted.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 pm
"You guys need the exercise anyway." As Crystal looked at Italius pant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:23 pm
Haru laughed and said,"shut up Crystal."

Italius howled and continued to pant.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Crystal smiled and looked at them both and flew done hovering over the water. Knowing she hated water but she was just hovering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:50 pm
"And that makes all the difference." Raven said sarcastically.

"See you all later. You can attack the Tower whenever you want." Bloodbane said, leaving the room. He hoped everyone would take care of things well and not mess this up. "To the Tower." He said to Fang.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:06 pm
Fang smiled. "Lead the way brother." Fang followed to his bro and noticed the tower. "Excellent."

Crystal say two guys walking up to the tower. "What...." She flew infront of the door. "Who are you guys?"

Fang smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:49 pm
Italius used his superspeed and grabbed Haru. He then ran down to the front door and stood next to Crysal.

Haru looked at the strangers and with a smile said,"Hey guys what's up."

Beast Boy pulled Raven close and said,"Exactly."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:03 pm
Starfire smile at Robin and than noticed that Crystal, Italius, and Haru went down to the door and saw that the alarm went on. "Hm, trouble," said Starfire as she stood up. "Gemini, stay close to me or your father and get rady to help out," said Starfire in a stern voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:05 pm
Persephone said, "I'll head to the future too since I'll be waiting for those worthless other titans there." she than disappeared into one of her portals.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Gemini nodded to her mother and went to her father's side and got herself ready to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh, being in here sucks," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:40 pm
Robin smiled at Gemini. "Let's go." He ran towards the door and headed to the roof. "Bloodbane!" Robin's eyes narrowed.

"You're going to get what you're asking for." Cyborg said as his arm turned into a sonic canon. He aimed at Bloodbane and fired.

"Sorry Robin, I didn't come for a fight this time." Bloodbane said with a smile. His own shadow raised as a shield protecting him from the sonic canon blast.

Hearing the alarm, Raven pulled away from Beast Boy with some regret. Why did villians always have to choose the worst times to come? Turning into a large raven, she grabbed Beast Boy and flew them both to the roof. She put him down next to her. Her eyes narrowed as she saw who it was. "Fang."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm
Gemini followed them to go and fight. She multiplied herself into sixes of hers and all of them made one huge wind tornado and send it to Bloodbane makinghim trapped in the tornado.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 pm
Bloodbane scoffed. It was amusing to see a small child try to fight. While the tornado did make him dizzy, he was able to teleport out. Raising one hand, Bloodbane pressed it against the side of his skull. It calmed the dizziness that had come from the tornado. "I don't even want a fight. I merely came for other business, but if you insist.." Each of the shadows of the six Gemini's raised up and punched her.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:21 pm
Then Starfire threw starbolts at Bloodbane before he could even do anythingto Gemini. "Stay away from her," she said as her eyes began to glow green. She than flew in front of Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff