Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:42 am
"Yeah sure." Ric said pouring some more to Kashiim.

((sorry it took time to response, food xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 am
(That's ok im eating oreos lol)

"Days like these you wish would never end, right ric?" Kashiim said looking at the drink and then downed it.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 am
"Hmm yeah agreed." Ric says and drinks his sake. "i am just wondering do you know anyother earth type jutsus than sand type ?" Ric says all ready sobber voice.

((It's really strong sake.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:50 am
"mmmm other than my bloodline techniques and summoning....nope that's it." Kashiim said while stating to feel the effect of the drinks.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 am
"Okay so then we will probably go for some lava jutsus. They are strongest earth based moves, of course there are some sacred moves which even i am not so good with... But yeah lava we should train i think." Ric says.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:59 am
"Lava, great now i have more than one way to say i'm hot. ha ha" Kashiim said while pouring one last drink and downing it. "Well should we train now sensei?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 am
"Hmm yes there is training room in second floor, it should have everything we need." Ric said turning into something resembling to mist and then going trough sealing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:13 am
"k that was not cool well it sorta was but now I have to find the stairs...oh there they are." Kashiim said and then went to the second floor.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:15 am
The whole second foolr was one big training area.
"Very good, now let's beging." Ric says.
"First before you can learn lava jutsus you msut have 4 basic skills.
You must know how to summon lava, how to swim in it, resist it and finally how to breath under lava. All this is quite easy to learn really."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 am
Kashiim puts his hand up."Sensei, can you teach me how to do that, because I havent the foggiest idea."Kashiim said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:24 am
"Okay well first learning how to summon lava. Most powerful lava techniques require lava summoned from core of this world... But it's all so possible to create lava. That's the key, you molte the erth creating it lava with your chakra. it takes some chakra and will make you exhausted first.. but you will get over with it." Ric says and then shows hand sings and summon small lava pond.
"We will start with that." Ric says.

((You will learn it in 2 posts.
And ihave to go now, sorry ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:59 am
(Sounds good I'll finish this up and talk to you tomorrow)

"Ok." Kashiim said focusing his chakra and thinking of everything Ric said in the past few minutes.

1/2  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:32 am
After going through everything Ric said one last time, Kashiim finally preformed the handsigns and made a small pond of lava appear."Is that how it is supposed to be done,sensei?"

2/2  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:47 am
"Yeah when you can do it, you will slowly start to understand base of lava jutsus." Ric explains.
"Okay next we are going learn how to protect yourself from lava." Ric says.
"It's quite simple really you just have to from protective layer of chakra over your body. You might get some bruises but you will get it." Ric says.

((2 posts.))  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:37 am
Crazy!kashiim thinks to himself.Then again if he is trying to kill me, he could have done that when we fought.Kashiim then began to focus his chakra and tried making a heavy layer of it cover his hand. After that he stuck his hand in the lava....the chakra should have been thicker."OH MY GOD IT BURNSSSSSS!!!!!WHERE"S SOME WATER WHEN YOU NEEEDD IIIIIIIT!!!!" Kashiim said while running around trying to cool down his hand.

1/2  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces