Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:59 am
Drake went to where Reiko was. "Are you ok? Can you move yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:49 pm
Xantos wandered through to them.
"I got it."
he focused his chakra to his hand and pressed it against her forehead.
"There, you should be able to move."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DxAxRxKx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 pm
"Well i guess i am done here." Ryu said.He headed to the hokages office.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:27 am
"im fine thanks, i just was startled. ive never had my chakra parrially blocked before." Reiko said with a small smile.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:35 am
Raito walked in to the training grounds "Hmm im a Chuunin now and i can trach my self" raito took a book out of his back pocket "hmm lets see should i do this... ahh i could do this a genjutsu......"... Raito then reads the description of the jutsu...... "Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique...... Rank: C Range:Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Supplementary
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.... hmmm an interesting technique and its a C Rank so lets try it" Raito took stance and then did some hand signs "Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique" Raito nearly changed the appearance of a nearby tree into a lamppost.... "nearly i bet i get it this time......" Raito made the same hand signs "Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique" Raito changed the nearby tree into a lamppost "wow that was easy... well what do i expect its a C rank move... next time ill move on to a harder genjutsu....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 pm
Kiara ran to find Raito and she came accross his team's training area. "Raito! I'm back!" she yelled with happiness as she has not seen him for a year.  

GorgeousC

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Xantos walked into view.
"Oh....were you one of the ones the Moon captured?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Kiara nodded sadly.  

GorgeousC

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:49 pm
"Luckily when we came to negotiate it didn't come down to fightin'...though I was looking foward to a hardcore spec. ops mission..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:51 pm
A white Owl flew on the branch of a tree to watch everything and under that branch stood a person who had the mark of the Dragon on his shoulder.  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm
Kiara smiled and nodded. "I'm just happy that I'm back home... Where is my home, anyway? My house isn't there anymore." she said very curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:53 pm
"Eh...renovations and damage after the war...so where is your sensei....Kairi was her name right? She comin back?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:54 pm
Kiara shook her head. "Her name's Akane." she told her. "And, I'm not exactly sure where she is.." she said as she looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:56 pm
"The Village has been in shambles since the war, no new genin or chunnin, I was one of the only active Jounin during the time...finnaly got a new squad, so that's good I guess, and You, up in the tree....I see you up there."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:57 pm
Kiara looked up and saw Falon. She then looked a bit lower. "Uno!" she yelled in happiness.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff