Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:47 pm
Ethin left first so she wouldn't see the shock that had taken hold of him. Crying. That's what it had meant and he hadn't even realized. She hadn't done that since she thought she was going to do in Rhuidean.
As they made their way through the common room, Ethin found it odd that he couldn't find the innkeeper anywhere and the room eerily empty. He stalked into the kitchen, sword in hand, and motioned Esole to do the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:19 pm
(Sorry, I meant I wasn't sure whether you were going to post as Esole before me or not. Again, little sleep... sweatdrop )

"Light, what's going on?" Kiae hissed to herself, gathering weaves of Air around her quickly - her most powerful ability other than her Talent, was channeling Air.
"You're a nosy little Aes Sedai, aren't you?" someone asked, the words slithering from the shadows like venomous snakes. Kiae shivered at the tone - it was dead, soulless, and quite capable of killing her at the moment. "Sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Trying to save the world? It's past the time you were dead. And then I'll take care of that other witch."
"I won't let you!" Kiae shouted, her temper finally peaking. She shot a weave of Air in the direction of the voice, blasting a hole in the wall as a result. "Blood and ashes," she swore, gritting her teeth.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:27 pm
(Ah, it's okay. I see what you were trying to say now. I can be pretty slow sometimes xd )

Esole embraced the Power as soon as Ethin unsheathed his sword and made a few nasty weaves, ready to use when needed. The ground shook as a large explosion came from the stables. Quickly, Esole took the lead with Ethin covering her back. She was startled to find an odd figure creeping in the shadows of the stables with Kiae in the middle of the room, filled with the One Power.
"Kiae!" Esole shouted. "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:50 pm
Ethin burst through the doorway behind Esole, head swiveling in every direction looking for any possible threat. He kept an eye one Kiae, just in case she was a threat, and charged at the figure shrouded by the shadows.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:57 pm
((I didn't miss the fun yet! heh. And Gratz on the liscense, Fubar.))

Cobain had fallen into a light doze, but was drowsily pulled to reality when he thought he smelled something familiar. He was fully alert when Kiae blasted the hole in the wall. Muttering under his breath, he swung his bardiche to his good hand and glanced about, seeing Ethin running to the shadows and the Green glaring around. He swore loudly and dashed to a spot next to Kiae where he could get a better look at things.
"I'm here, whether you want me or not." Cobain said, a touch bitterly.

((I hate missing a day and having to make long posts. lol.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:07 pm
(Hey, we're all on!! Hippie, your turn to bug Inky... biggrin )

Kiae glanced over at the man, and shrugged slightly, concentrating on her weaves so she didn't blow herself up. "You'll do, since Andurael isn't here," she remarked coolly. She saw the Green out of the corner of her eye, and her own widened as she saw the Warder charge at the shadow.
"Keep him back!" she snapped, using Air to fling the Warder out of the way of whatever it was. She was terrified she knew what it was, but didn't want to admit it. "And stay back, unless you can blow something up!" she added sharply.
This...thing, whatever it was, had been stalking her for months, and both her and her Warder's efforts to kill or capture it had been in vain. Kiae had even tried studying it, and had discovered some facts, but nothing that could really help.
"Poor little Aes Sedai...can't even accept any help," the voice sneered again, and Kiae didn't know whether the others could hear it or not.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:23 pm
(Haha, great. Go for it.)

"What am I supposed to bloody blow up? That thing?" Esole growled. Nobody manhandled her Warder except she herself. "Ethin, come here!" she shouted. Esole weaved a giant bar of blue fire that seemingly flew from her hand and towards the shadowed figure. She knew her aim was dead-on yet somehow, she missed. Esole wondered what was wrong with the other Aes Sedai. Her face was contorted in an odd way, as if she was hearing something she didn't want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm
((Define bug...))

Cobain knew he couldn't blow anything up, he was just good for whacking people. He hovered, eyes darting about, and wished he had something to fight. He sighed, calming himself considerably and stayed put, ready to make himself useful at the first possible instance.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:37 pm
Kiae sighed to herself, knowing Esole wouldn't like the way she treated her Warder. But Kiae considered it the only way to avoid a deadly blow to him at the moment; but knew that she wouldn't be happy if someone did that to Andurael.
"Would you stay calm and think before yelling?" she asked tiredly, the weariness suddenly showing on her face. Kiae was tired of this, and narrowed her eyes to try to pin the thing down.
"Ah-ha, I have you," she thought, grinning suddenly. The thing yelled obscenities at her, but she finally had glimpsed what it truely was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 pm
After the Yellow released her flows around him, Ethin trudged over to Esole. He brushed off his cloak and held his sword in front of him in a ready stance. Head swiveling from side to side, making sure nothing would come to harm Esole. "Light, what would I do without her?" he wondered solemnly. "But she musn't ever learn of those thoughts."  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:44 pm
"Well, with the way you bloody went about blowing through the wall, I had half-expected a fist of bloody Trollocs to be in here with dozens of Mydraal," Esole said flatly. "Why is she smiling like a madwoman? Does she not realize that that bloody shadowspawn is still in the room across from her?" she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:48 pm
Blow something up, Kiae had said. Cobain suddenly had a burst of inspiration.
Cackling, he pulled a bottle of rum he had stolen form the inn out of his coat. Working fast, he ripped a bandage that was wrapped around his forearm and soaked it, then inserted it into the bottle. He held the neck in his teeth and produced a flint and steel, striking it and settng the cloth ablaze. He promptly hurled the bottle at the thing's feet, only then realizing that they were in the midst of a barn filled with dry hay.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 pm
"You idiot! You bloody fool!" Kiae shrieked, smacking him upside the head. "I wanted it alive, and now we're all going to burn to death!"
She rushed forward to the creature, and used Air to fuel the fire around it, trapping it momentarily before the flames spread. Her skirts began to be uncomfortably warm, but she ignored it.
"Get up," she hissed, dragging it up by it's neck. It was only a few feet high, and it's blackened skin seemed rotted from the inside out. Tattered clothes hung off it, barely covering it's body, and it's eyes were large, and seemed to glow even darker than black.
"You think you can hurt me? You can't -" the creature's words died off into a scream. Kiae clapped her hands over her ears and stumbled back, as the pitch rose even higher, threatening to break their eardrums. It abrubtly fell silent, and pitched forward. With just a glance, she knew it was dead, and stomped in frustration.
"Blood and bloody ashes!" she swore, before jumping aside to avoid a falling crossbeam. "Esole, can you channel and create water?" she demanded, beginning the weave herself. She wasn't about to let the innkeeper lose his livelihood because of Cobain, in her opinion.

(LONG posts! gonk )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:59 pm
Esole had been just about to channel water to stop the fire when Kiae asked her to. Quickly Esole formed flows of water throughout the room onto the blazing areas, reducing the flames to ashes. The innkeeper should be happy that only a crossbeam broke and not his entire inn. "Are you okay?" she asked as she walked over to Kiae.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:03 pm
Keeping a close watch on Esole, Ethin walked over to where the dead creature was to inspect it's remains. It looked like no shadowspawn he'd seen, and Ethin had seen a good deal of shadowspawn in his time; even before Tarmon Gai'den. "What is it?" he asked, as he looked over his shoulder at the woman Esole had called Kiae.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff