Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Goddess Forest (=o Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:21 pm
Lenan walked for little bit around the room, just examining his surroundings. Then he sighted the rag he had been using as a bandana laying on the ground next to where Ruth had been sewing his clothes. "Ah..There you are." He scurried over to it and bent over to pick it up. When he stood, he had already fastened back around his head. "That's better."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:30 pm
Mizu slowly walked along a crumbled pathway. Her paws thudded dully against it. She found herself near a golden apple tree, and her eyes opened wide.

"woah, I've never seen this before, I thought this forest was just like any other... but ya know with just a few twists..." She laughed nervously to herself.

But within a few moment s he apples looked like ordinary green and red ones. "What... the... heck?" She plucked a single apple from the tree and munched it. No worms had invaded these apples, strangely. She shrugged and tossed the apple core upon the ground behing her and continued down the path, her tails swishing lazily behind her.

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:51 pm
Sajo stood with a silent, squeakish giggle. His tail sway as he walked around with a slight limp as his stubbed foot, standing next to Lenan. "I hate to have done this so late, but hi, I'm Sajo, and you?" Sajo said a little nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:07 pm
Lenan brought his gaze to Sajo and held out a paw for him. "The name's Lenan." He grinned openly and stiffled a small giggle. "Its...quite the pleasure to meet you."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:26 pm
Sajo smiled, meeting Lenan's paw with his own. "Likewise, Lenan." He stood a little better now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:32 pm
(( BUMP ))  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 pm
Her ears pricked up and she looked cautiously around. Was that men talking? The sound was so odd among the twittering of birds and hoots of owls. She walked towards the noise but found nothing. She shook her head, ughh I am going crazy, she scolded herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:20 pm
(( Bump ))
Sajo's ears flicked, hearing the nearing person. He turned his head in the direction of the sound, thinking it was the cat who saved them earlier, but never sure. He paused.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:04 pm
Lenan noticed Sajo's sudden silence. "Is something wro-.." And then he heard it as well. The light tapping of feet against the dampened earth. His head quickly turned to the direction of the sound just in time to hear it stop for a moment. Then it began once more, eventually trailing off. "Who was..." He slowly started for the entrance, to hopefully get a peek at whoever was heading away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 pm
The small voices became quiet then once she had walke far enough away started up again. I am sure I heard something... She said to herself. She turned back and walked by again to see if she could hear anything and pinpoint its location. She sighed.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:51 pm
Lenan poked his head through the entrance to the home, and gazed around trying to get a glance at whatever or whoever was stalking around outside. Just as he was about to give up and head back in, he noticed out of the corner of his eye someone heading in his direction. He had the urge to crouch down and hide, but it wouldn't have changed anything, considering how small he was already. He waited awhile for whoever it was to get closer and he finally identified as another woman, gigantic in comparison to him, of course. He turned his head back to Sajo and tilted his head slightly to the side. "Its a woman.." He checked out the door again and squinted, trying to get a better look at her. "Looks like...a cow." He said over his shoulder with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:27 pm
Her eyes widened. She did hear something! But she didn't see anything, that was the problem. Her brows knit in frustration. Her twin wolf tails swished back and forth in impatience. "hnnn...." She stood in one spot looking for the place in which the sound came from.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:47 pm
Lenan examined the woman for awhile longer and realized that it appeared as though she was looking for someone or something. "Uhm...Excuse me!" He yelled out to her as loudly as he could, trying his best to get her attention, "Have you lost something?!.."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 pm
She looked down and tracked the voice. She saw a man, but.... He was small. Like thumbelina, but a guy. She didn't know there were actualy any in the forest... "I am soo, dumb." She scratched her head, then leaned down so she could hear the man better. "Yea, I just kept hearing noises when I walked past and I haven't seen or heard a guy in... well. Ages, actually." She looked up remembering her father as the last male she had seen, and she fought to keep back tears. "Well... sorry if I interupted anything. Curious as a cat I am." She smiled a little.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:53 pm
Lenan looked up at the woman and chuckled softly. "Not interrupting anything at all...I was just speaking with a friend.." He leaned up against the giant's foot and grinned up at her. "So, are men really that rare around here?"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff