Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RP or die!!!
Introductions, NO CHATTING ONLY WELCOMING OR INTRODUCTIONS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sho-ro Enzeru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm
yo, im sho. heheheh that rymes, i like it, yo im sho. but back to seriousness im Sho-ro enzeru, people in the past have called me Taint, Zanaske, Sephy, Zack, or Sho so you can take your personal pick. Im an anime lovin gamer who enjoys long walks through canyons and allyways, specially at night. thanks for allowing me to join your guild, im sure ill try to make my stay as painless as possible, heheheheh. just kidding...or am i?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 am
welcome to the guild! hope you have fun sho! =]  

xXSilentxWhisperXx
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

amaya_yori

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 pm
blaugh WELCOME ALL!!!!! blaugh

((okay that was a weird thing to say.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:44 pm
haihai! hey peoples!
errrrrm i joined a long time ago but i kinda gave up on RPing for a while cuz so many people werent posting.... memories like that...
*shakes head solemnly*
ummm be nice to me! im technically new to this guild and i have no idea what to expect! umm i kinda want to make a RP here based off of Air GEAR and i dunno what to do... other than that pleased to meet you! ^^  

OrangeFlight

xXSilentxWhisperXx
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:10 pm
welcome back!!
=]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:21 pm
Thanks!
umm, oh right!
im looking for a couple moderately busy RPs that have just started out or are planning to start. If your Modding one id be happy to look it over and decide whether id like to join! ummm yeah, please ask meh about my RP i really need players out in there. frankly, the only people who have joined so far are me and 2 lazeh girls xD. oh but im a hard worker and i pump out posts relatively fast! k uhhh, thanks!  

OrangeFlight

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:51 pm
Welcome to the guild, I am the captain ((Gave authority to Mav temporarily))
And am here to give you a proper welcome.

If you have any ideas then PM them to me and I will tell you if they are a GO or a NO.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 pm
Hallo, und guten abent. Ich heisa Meagan, und danke. That translates from german, to hello, and good evening. I am Meagan, and thank you. Thanks for letting me join the guild. I love anime reading, and music, and I also love traveling overseas. As of currently I am in Germany, and I will be going back too the States in about 6 days. Um... well, if anyone has any questions, don't be afraid to ask. ^^  

xXDark_Vampire_LoverXx

blood2456

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 pm
Hi. I'm blood2456 some people call me blood and others call me Chris (i don't know why they call me Chris its not even my name) I am the owner of the guild Land of Dragons and Demons. I like to use the names Shadow, Weston, and Zero in rp's.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:12 am
Pleased to meet everyone. I am Kane and you may only refer to me as so. None of that 'Djinn' or 'Chaos' business. On the occasion that you meet me in a roleplay here, you can call me by my character's name. Oh and Mods and Hellfire-sama, call me whatever you want.

I own no guilds, but a moderator of a number of them. I'll roleplay whenever I remember to, but there are no guarantees whatsoever.  

Zehaden
Vice Captain

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jessi-Lee113

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:51 pm
Hey! I'm Jessi-lee also known as Jessi...Lee...Princess...and kitten for some reason. Apparently I give of that little sister vibe, even though I'm older than many of my Gaia friends, and that often wins me a nickname like "rincess or Kitten. You may call me what ever you want provided that I know it's me your speaking to. I'm a busy girl but I get on to rp as much as I can and I apologize ahead of time if I ever end up being the reason your rp is slowed down. I don't own any guilds but I'm a mod in a few and vice-president of 2. Any way It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends!

[[Hey Kane-kun you let me get away with calling you Djinn...Why is that?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 pm
((You've roleplayed with me for several years now.))

Welcome to Hellfire-sama's guild, temporarily under Mav's authority.  

Zehaden
Vice Captain

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:06 am
^_^ Welcome to the guild all ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 pm
Hello. I am Kang, King, Knight, Matthew, Matt, etc. Whatever name you've heard/used/seen me go by. I'm an avid Rper, and I am a very lenient person when it comes to the rules of an RP.
(Except when it crosses the line)
So beware ^^
Anyway, literacy is the name of the game with me, so if you do RP with me, please be literate, since I'm loathe to start bashign people.

(Hello DJ, Jessi. Didn't realize you two were here....)  

Kang_the_Knight

Vermillion Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100

California_burrito

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 pm
Hello! I am Cali-chan! Well ya'll can call me what you want. Mwahahahahaha! You must know...I am a yaoi fangirl so watch out! I'm also a pervert and proud of it.  
RP or die!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff