Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  *nomnomnom* GOLD!
View Results

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm
Professor Inky
Whoa. Does Unreal Tournament happen to have anything to do with your guild?

Why, yes it does. The four of us Captians would sit around the class room ( ignoring our collage professors) and play Unreal Tournament 2004 lan parties. We named the guild after our favorite game. One captain, H3xx, even made his own level and characters for UT04. He claims he's trying to learn how to build them for UT3 now, but it's a harder system to crack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Dude! Another UT2k4 player! What do you usually play? I'm normally in some sniper team deathmatch or freeze tag.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:54 pm
I'm so out of my league here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:04 pm
Haha, I'm a UT fanatic. I was into the whole clan scene and everything. I had me some Teamspeak and would chat it up with my middle aged British buddies biggrin  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 pm
How are we talking about games in movies??

I don't care, just realized that. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 pm
I realized that last post. I checked the thread again and was like wait... Haha. My fault xd  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:22 pm
We're weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:30 pm
Definitely 3nodding  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 pm
mrgreen And proud of it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:02 am
And the two of you should be proud of it. Insanity rules!!!!!!!!!

And as for UT, I have UT 3 for the 360. My favorite weapon is the Minigun and when we played UT04, we mainly played Chaos UT and I loved having the Claymore and the Chainsaw.

I posted this in the Unreal Guild, but have a look at this movie. It's called Black Death and stars Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, Shape series). Looks good to me.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 pm
Hmm...I've never seen that until now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 pm
I posted this in the Unreal Guild, but I love this tv/movie series and glad of this news. I heard the rumors but this is the first official news comeing from it.

EW.com
Holy Bender Bending Rodríguez!

Six years after getting axed by Fox, Futurama is being resurrected on Comedy Central.

A spokesperson for 20th Century Fox Television confirms that the cable net has ordered 26 new episodes of Matt Groening and David X. Cohen's late, great animated series to air beginning in 2010. The studio cites Futurama's "blockbuster" performance on DVD and in reruns on Comedy Central as the reason for its rebirth.

Hmmm... sound familiar?

"When we brought back Family Guy several years ago, everyone said that it was a once in a lifetime thing -- that canceled series stay canceled and cannot be revived," 20th Century Fox TV Chairmen Gary Newman and Dana Walden said in a joint statement. "But Futurama was another series that fans simply demanded we bring back, and we couldn’t have been happier when Matt and David agreed that there were many more stories yet to tell."

Adds Groening: "We’re thrilled Futurama is coming back. We now have only 25,766 episodes to make before we catch up with Bender and Fry in the year 3000."

I have a hunch Groening isn't the only one doing a happy dance. (That's your cue to start filling up the comments section.)

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:45 pm
I liked Futurama. I didn't even know it got taken off the air, though - shows how much I pay attention to things. It'll be cool to see new episodes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:29 am
Oh, I loved the series. I have 5 seasons and all four movies downloaded. I want by the entire series on dvd to support the franchise.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Neat! My boyfriend and his dad saw Star Trek last night, he said it was really good. I've always been a Star Wars person myself.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff