Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezamayu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:12 am
You know u suck in fatal frame when u ask your friend who has played the game before you around every corner if a ghost will show up soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:20 am
You know u suck in fatal frame when u scream every time someon walks in your room while u are playing the game  

Chezamayu

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:05 pm
Binana
rolinho_primavera
Are you kidding me, Broken neck is the sexiest! She is always seeing the world in another angle. heart

You know you suck when you run around the whole scenario, repeating "Dunno what to do... dunno what to do..."
Faling woman rocks Broken NEck Woman.

Falling Woman is so much more fun to fight. She makes me laugh every time she yells.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:13 pm
pretty.hate.machina
Didn't read every single one of them so hopefully this wasnt done.

You know you suck at Fatal Frame if you find yourself hyperventilating at the start menu everytime your filament glows red.

I've so never done that...maybe...well...once or twice...a couple...whatever...

Hahaha when I started playing fatal frame I did that every time the filimant glowed red... or blue... heh.  

Hakumuoh

AbatoireJuggernaut

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 am
You know you suck when this happens...
me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
friend: I'm going after the twin sister, duh.
*5 seconds later*
WHY IS SHE ATTACKING ME?!?! AAARRRGGGHH!!
me: That's the Bloody Kimono you a**.
or
You know you suck when your sixth sense is so low, you can't even see the digital ghosts in the game. (Seriously, my cousin claimed she couldn't see like half the ghosts...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:35 pm
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when a Grandma with a stroller runs you down, and starts beating you, not to the point where you're killed, just to the point of where you have the s**t kicked outta ya.  

AwakenedDaydream

Deadlybutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:29 pm
you know you suck when....

-in chapter 7 of ff2, you open the door when sae says it mayu.

-keep game in other room after 10:00pm

-ran past all the heart mourners heart on last chapter (their so sexy)

-kept taking pictures of the body in the wall in the osaka house, (I think it's the broken neck woman)

-missed every single shot of miyako

-and in ff3 looked everywhere in the house and still couldn't find where the noises were coming from.

-cause of Kyouka Kuze, you are now scared of long hair

-cause of fallin woman, you hate spiral stairs

-cause of things popping up in all games, you fear looking out windows, of through holes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:04 pm
you know you suck when you dad plays better in his sleep  

James sama

DemonicRose

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:47 pm
Wow, I know the girl who started this thread, she's not going to believe that its still going. If you check the first post you will relize how old this thread is.

You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you still can't get that picture of broken neck lady on Heavan's Bridge even though its your third time dying and doing that part over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:18 am
lol^^ that's pretty bad^^;  

Meemeekoe

Anthy19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:56 pm
Or when you waste all your candles and you havent even foudn what your suppose to do yet O.o AHHH i hate that lol i beat the game already but still ahh!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:06 pm
you know you suck at fatal frame when u stare at the hole in FF1 right in front of the house because u c smoke coming out of it  

The Angel of Inuyasha

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 pm
Chezamayu
You know u suck in fatal frame when u ask your friend who has played the game before you around every corner if a ghost will show up soon.

I do that for one of my friends all the time. She throws the controller at me every time a ghost pops up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:28 pm
you know you suck at Fatal Frame when you see a ghost , close your eyes and pray to go you got it  

animexkhxlver

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:25 pm
You know you suck at Fatal Frame, when you have to use a cheat disk for not only for the max amount of the best film, but also on all other features of the camera.
(No, i don't think you suck at the game when you stare at the cloud of blue stuff coming out of the floor in the front room. my brother and i call it a cosmic fart, and i have to keep updating him on whats going on.)  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff