Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:30 am
Naoki chuckled. What a score. How obedient. His parents would be pleased with his for finding such a woman, though she came at a high price. But the Hasegawa family was already well-off on its own. A 3 million yen (approx. $300,000) would only be a small set back for a while.
"Next," Naoki had started as they continued to walk. "Is that you will have my children..." He paused, biting his lower lip for a moment. "I guess you can wait a while for that one...But...! Only the first child, regardless of gender will be kept. That is the most important rule. The others do not compare. Even if I weren't to tell you anything else, that would matter most. Am I clear?" He spoke in an athoritive, but not menacing voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:35 am
She felt knots in her stomach. She hesitated. All her years of abuse she had never gotten pregnant.
"Yes m-master." She said, adressing him.
"I would like to wait for that one. I should be okay with it, but I just want some time. Just a couple months. Any time after that will be fine. But of course any time would be fine with me...All you have to do is say something.." She said, placing a hand on his chest. It was warm.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:44 am
"Well, on a more comforting note, I have no intention to harm you, so don't hesiatate to tell me if I am..." He spoke the truth. While his father worked long days, Naoki had spent a lot of time with his mother, who was a 'wife' before she actually married his father. Unlike Naoki, his father had been seeking an Elf, which was hard to come by, but the efforts paid off. This kind of scenerio seemed to run in the family. The sons would buy a wife to their liking, have more children than needed, sell all but the first born. Repeat cycle. They walked a little more, in silence for a while. And they approached Naoki's house, which seemed to be more white than any other color. He had bunches of flowers in his front yard, and they were very bright. Before Naoki took out his key chain, he had offered Nana a sugar cube. "Want one? I usually give them to people who matter to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 am
Nana looked at his house. It was beautiful. The flowers looked exotic. She imagined that he was wealthy.
He snapped her out of her daze. She looked at the sugar cube questioningly.
Sure she had heard of sugar, but never tasted it.
"Sugar...?" She asked in her weak voice. She took it, looking at it questioningly, then licked it.
It was sweet. A sensation overcame her. It was delicious. She plopped it in her mouth, sucking on it. When she was finished she smiled. The first real smile in years.
"That you Master." She said, bowing to him. She felt honored to be given a sugar cube. 'Want one? I usually give them to people who matter to me.' She blushed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:04 am
He chuckled lightly as she blushed, opening the door and pulling her in gently. "Well,well, this is my estate. Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and several other rooms. I had some of the bedrooms converted into other things because I don't have very many living here...But I'm thinking of buying slaves..." His arm moved south from her shoulders to her waist. Like they were a couple; already. Though what either of them felt wasn't true love. It was far too early for that. More of a friendly meeting. He kissed her forehead. "Pick any room you choose to sleep in. It matters not to me." He had released her for a moment to walk over to the table near a wall close to a door. There was a mirror directly above the table, it reflected Naoki's elegantly calm face and Nana's somewhat baffled expression. Naoki was flipping through his mail when he spoke up again. "Oh, right. Since I can be very persuasive at times, I've left you the choices of entering a high-school, or entering a college. Which ever you choose is fine by me.

[[I think I'll have to go soon.
And fyi, if you pick college, let's just say that's the same one that Yuu goes to. xD He's a cool character.]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:15 am
Nana walked to his side.
"Highschool? You'd do that?" She asked, her eyes lit up. She never got the chance to go to school. Yes she knew how to read, write and most of the basic math problems. But Oihi restricted any of the kids to go to school.
"And I was, well, could I sleep with you? If that's okay. I usually slept with someone at the shelter. I never really slept alone." She said, fiddling with her fingers, looking down.
"I promise I'll make you happy. I'll do anything you want. I'm sorry if i'm asking for too much." She added quickly, looking at him. She never studied his face. He was very attractive.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:20 am
Doesn't get much better, eh Naoki? He thought to himself. He smiled, setting down the mail back on the table, and brought her hand to his lips, where he kissed it gently, as though she were royalty. "My father had my mother educated, so I will grant you the same priveledge, if you want it." He gave her a soft smile, his eyes looked friendly, but his face held other emotions as well. "I'd be glad if you did." He said softly. There was a short pause.

[[ > _ > Errrrrr....]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 am
She smiled weakly. She suddenly felt wanted, needed, she felt like important to this man. He cared. Actually cared about her. It sent butterflies in her stomach, the way he kissed her hand, as though she were royalty. What did she do to deserve this? She asked herself. A silence settled over them.
"I don't really have many things..." She said, looking at her clothes. She had cleaned them, so they weren't horrible looking. Maybe a few holes here and there. She had a pair of jeans on, which she had found in a bag of clothes on the road. She grabbed it, no matter if the clothes fit her or not. Her light purple shirt was faded from use. It took her a while to realize that she was still holding his hand.
So this is a relationship. An actual relationship. Not like the one Oihi used me for, like the ones you see on TV or in ads. Naoki...He actually cares for me. She thought. She was willing to give everything in her power to this man as long as he returned her kindness.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:46 am
Naoki offered Nana his arm. "Well then, shall we go out and get you more things? Practically anything your heart desires...unless it's over the price I bought you at." He chuckled. He sensed that Nana had never been treated this way before. Recalling the stalling that Oihi, the manager attempted meant that there was something wrong. He was probably manipulating or abusing her, which was why he was paniced when Naoki had selected her; it also explained for the clear price inflation. As Naoki fit all of the puzzle pieces into their proper place, he came to the conclusion that Oihi was startled that Naoki would want Nana, the oldest and was infuriated that he would be stealing her away from him, so Oihi delibrately rose the price as to make Naoki reconsider. Yes, she was expensive, but Naoki loved the feeling of taking something away from someone who doesn't deserve it. "Purple is your favorite color, I take it?"

______

Hidenori took the stairs to the roof of the school, where he knew Yuu was probably missing his little siblings. Nori never had any siblings, so he didn't really know the feelings that Yuu was feeling. But he could at least try to gladen his dark friend right now. Nori leapt onto the same platform as Yuu was sitting on.
"Hey buddy!" Hidenori cheerfully called, sitting next to his friend. Yuu didn't look as happy as Nori did. "Hey." He replied less enthusiasticly.
There was a short pause as Nori peeked at the pictures. The one of his little brother Akihiro was simply adorable. Aki was being pushed in a swing and giggling hysterically. It was almost as though Nori could hear it. Hear the laughter of a child. Yuu had more pictures of his little sister Erika because she was sold later, that and he was closer with his sister than his brother. "Man, your little brother must'a been a spazz, huh?"

Yuu chuckled lightly and smiled, "Yeah, he was so adventurous. He'd like to sit on that swing all day and wouldn't get off until I pushed him. He wouldn't let anyone push him but me. Not Erika, not my parents. Just me."
Nori laughed happily. "Even if you can't see them anymore, least you had a family and siblings. The manager that I live with now only gives me stuff. I haven't seen him all week. And I'm still waitin' to be sold. So don't be so gloomy all the time, okay?" Nori put a hand on Yuu's shoulder and gave him a toothy grin. Yuu nodded,"Sure," and put the photos back in his school bag.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:43 pm
The previous night, after dinner, Amaya had searched all the bathrooms for any medical supply she could find. She managed to find antiseptic and a butterfly bandage.
Amaya had cleaned the small cut with the antiseptic and had carefully put the butterfly bandage on to hold the skin together. It would, in time, heal faster that way.

Now Amaya sat in school. It was a new day. Maybe it would be better than yesterday. She only hoped.
She'd only been in the classroom for a few minutes. Luckily, Mr. Ishida hadn't arrived yet.
Amaya looked around the classroom, watching the other boys and girls slowly progress to their seats. Someone was looking at her. She could sense it.
Looking to her right, she saw Aki, his head turned slightly toward her. She wondered if he'd caught sight of her bandage.
Smiling, she waved to him.
-----
[Eh... I'm too lazy to write the whole 'getting clothes' thing. I'll just pretend they did it yesterday. Also just say Tatsuya had seen the scars and bruises all over Kiyoshi when he was trying on clothes at the store.]

The pants were slightly too big for Kiyoshi. They were long enough, just a little extra room around the waist. The clothes were nice, though. New. Unused by anyone else.
Kiyoshi pulled the pants up onto his waist. Just as he did, Aoi came into the room, probably to see if he was ready.
Frozen, Kiyoshi didn't move, his eyes on the door as Aoi quickly slammed it, running back down the hallway.
Oh my gosh...that wasn't awkward, you know? He thought sarcastically.
Quickly, he finished dressing in his new school uniform, and put his new books into the shoulder-strap, messenger bag.
Running the comb through his wet hair, Kiyoshi walked out of the room
Kiyoshi, hating the feeling of his hair combed, shook his head. His hair looked spiky, jagged. He'd cut it himself once, with a razor he found.
"Aoi, Tatsuya?" He called, looking to the clock.
School would be starting in just a few minutes.
"We'll be late! Where are you?" Kiyoshi shouted. He quickly packed a sac lunch of Onigiri balls and a few blood bags Tatsuya had gotten for him.
Kiyoshi stood by the front door, waiting.
-----

Kazou flinched as the front door slammed. He sighed, angrily.
He's a good kid, though. I've given him too much of a hard time. I think I'll call off all of his chores for today, and he can go out, and do something he wants to. With friends, or who ever he associates with. He deserves a break.
Finishing off his morning tea, Kazou got dressed and ready for work.
He wrote a note to Kiyoshi, it explained to him how he got the afternoon off to go do whatever he wanted. Kazou left some money with the note for Akihiro to go out and eat as well.
Kazou had as well, called the cooks, telling them their services wouldn't be needed for the day.
Grabbing his keys, Kazou headed out the door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:02 pm
Tatsuya heard Kiyoshi's faint voice. He stopped and pushed her away gently.
"Your ready?" He asked Aoi. She nodded, already in her sailor suit school uniform.
"Come on." He said, pushing her away. She scurried off of the bed and sat on the edge. All her things were ready downstairs on the counter, she was an early riser. She studied Tatsuya's body as he changed.
"Tatsuya...Kiyoshi...His body. It's-" He cut her off.
"Scarred." He said, turning around. He only had his pants on, gesturing to his own body.
"And so is mine." This was the first time Aoi had ever seen his body. She blushed, taking in the sight. He had slight muscle. His chest was masked with scars from cuts and burns.
"Your lucky you didn't grow up with that." He said, putting a shirt on. He slid on his jacket.
"Come on." He said, heading for the door. Aoi noticed when she brought up Kiyoshi's scars Tatsuya turned....His mood changed. He was suddenly serious, unlike the playful mood he had just been in.

At the bottom of the stairs Kiyoshi waited. Aoi skipped to his side, her short skirt exposing her thin legs. She put a messenger bag over her head, placing it on her shoulder.
"Okay let's go." Tatsuya said, taking Aoi's hand, he squeezed it. He spoke in a harsh voice.
"Come on Kiyoshi." He said, walking outside. It had snowed lightly in the night.
On their way to the school Aoi huddled closer to Tatsuya, she was cold.
"Tatsuya...Something is bothering you." She said.
"Yes." He replied, harsh once again. The tone made her recoil.
"I'm sorry." She said to herself.
"It's not your fault. You didn't do anything." He said, shocked that she'd blame herself.

Nana blushed.
"Yes." She said quietly, taking his arm. She fiddled with her ring, her only possesion.
"Nao-Oh sorry. Master...?" She asked in her light, girly voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:15 pm
All the while they walked, Kiyoshi wondered what was bothering Tatsuya. Kiyoshi was just to Shy to ask. Was it Aoi seeing him dress? No...Aoi probably hadn't even said anything about that. But what else could it be?
Kiyoshi tried to get off that subject, with worrying himself about the upcoming day at school. His mind raced with thoughts of things that could go wrong. Kiyoshi was definitely a pessimist, good with making himself think of all the negative things that could happen.

As they approached the school, Kiyoshi heard a faint ring from a bell, signaling class had just started.
"s**t." He mumured, walking faster.
Not waiting for Aoi and Tatsuya to say their goodbyes, Kiyoshi wlaked into the school to the office. They filled out a late slip for him and Aoi.
Kiyoshi waited outside the office for Aoi. He didn't know the way to class.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 pm
Aoi stopped in front of the doors, looking up at Tatsuya expectantly. He usually kissed her before school.
"I'll be here to get you after school." He said and kissed her forehead, holding her to him tightly. He let go and before she could open her eyes once again he was gone.
She sighed and walked into the office were Kiyoshi was waiting. He handed her her slip.
"Come on." She said. It seemed like Tatsuya's bitter mood had been passed onto her.
She entered the classroom, interrupting the attendance. Mr. Ishida looked up, a warm smile spread across his face.
"Class, we have another new student, Kiyoshi." He said, Aoi stood behind him while he gretted Kiyoshi to the class. Once Kiyoshi took his seat he walked to Aoi, clearing his throat. He took in her uniform. Her short skirt exposed her nice legs. Aoi changed posistion. He looked up.
"Aoi, I would like to talk to you after school." He said, something underlined his voice.
"What if I don't want to." She challenged. He moved closer, their chests were touching, he could have been kissing her with how close they were. She was not in the mood for this, not from some pervert who called himself 'sufficient'.
"Now wait a second-" He started, getting mad. He had plans for her. She blew up.
"NO I WILL NOT WAIT A SECOND." She said loudly, backing away from him, for he had moved quite close to her, his chest touched hers. Heads turned towards the scene.
"Aoi...Please sit NOW." He said in an intimidating voice.
"NO. I WILL NOT TAKE ORDERS FORM SOME PERVERT LIKE YOU!!" She screamed at him. He was at a loss of words. Sudden rage filled him as he grabbed her wrists, pinning them against his desk, behind her. He leaned in, closer to her. She moved her head, whimpering.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 pm
Kiyoshi stood, his mouth agape as the Teacher, Mr. Ishida and Aoi argued. This happened in schools?
I thought school would have been the one place to get away from abuse.. Kiyoshi thought, still standing by the door.
Hearing Aoi whimper, Kiyoshi looked to her.
Mr. Ishida was holding her wrists, against her, his face gradually getting closer to hers.
"What the hell?!" Kiyoshi yelled. He dropped his bag, lunging for Mr. Ishida.
Kiyoshi pryed[sp?] his hands from Aoi, knocking Mr. Ishida to the ground. Quickly kneeling beside him Kiyoshi punched him in the face.
"Leave Aoi alone." He spat in his face. "Don't you touch her again." Kiyoshi warned.
He stood, turning to Aoi.
"Are you alright?" He asked, pulling her away from the desk.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:22 pm
Aoi was frozen. She couldn't move. She felt as though she was going to throw up. This was the closest that she had gotten to abuse, living with Tatsuya all her life, he had never abused her.
One by one, she pried her fingers from the desk. Her nails made marks in the weak wood.
She nodded a quick movement. Tears brimmed in her eyes. She was going to cry. Suddenly she dashed out of the class room and ran to the bathroom. She locked the stall behind her then collapsed to the ground, in front of the toilet. She threw up once. When she was finished she wiped her mouth and climbed on top of the toilet, the lid down. She brought her knees up to her chest and held them tightly, crying silently.

Mr. Ishida stood up.
"Kiyoshi." He barked.
"You will need to speak with the principle. Go now. I will call." He said sternly, picking up the phone.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games