Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 pm
(me 2 i got to go to bed so night)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm
"I setted up a genjustu on the interior once they enter the entrance to the basement will be a fire place so there we would have a 50 50 chance of staying safe if they find us I will trigger a switch that will destory the whole shop and kill them but not us because were in the basement"  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:07 pm
"If they still find us i'll hold them off alone you guys hang back and protect the academy students"

(I wonder why you guys are hiding because no one arrived at the gates yet or is it the kages orders???)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm
Detachi looks at Leo, "Kiara and Lord Hokage ordered us, and were getting ready for an attack." Detachi says, "And if we were attacked, i'll stay and fight, i'm a chunnin, very capable of fighting." Detachi, still looking at leo activates his bloodline,"Byakugan!" and shows him he had the bloodline on his side.  

Detachi

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:49 pm
"You're not the only hyuuga" *Leo activates his* "I'm going back to watch the gates becareful i'l send news to you guys if they attack" *Leo dashes out the door*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:52 pm
Detachi turns his Byakugan off, and sits on a chair, sleeping but keeping an ear peerked up to listen for anything. He tries for a few minutes, but wakes up, and takes hold of his katana hilt, not moving or making any noise.((i got school tomarrow be back online as soon as possible, save some action for me lol))  

Detachi

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm
Dev walks down into the basement huffing and puffing. "Woah! This is quite away from the Ninja Academy." Dev sits down and leans against the wall and thinks to himself, I would've rather be running out there in the dangerous streets than to be in this room. Only one way in, and one way out. It could also collapse on us. Dev yawned and went into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:23 am
Saske laughed and gives a straight look to phi "seems like you cant help either huh? heh... your not so special as you describe yourself....and your invisibility is simply useless....even i beaten it.. and for a genin,it consumes chakra extremely fast.. so you wont stand a chance..." then closes hes eyes and takes a light sleep  

uchiha saskuke kun

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:07 am
(First of all you not a genin your a student I already told fire he said that wasnt a good idea until you take the test and two bloodline dont take chaka and three invisiablity is useful for combat and four.............

SHUT THE FREAK UP YOU STUPID HEAD I CAN BEAT YOU ANYTIME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:32 am
Phi-o_0
(First of all you not a genin your a student I already told fire he said that wasnt a good idea until you take the test and two bloodline dont take chaka and three invisiablity is useful for combat and four.............

SHUT THE FREAK UP YOU STUPID HEAD I CAN BEAT YOU ANYTIME
((OMG... its just a game? shees.... i bet ur a 10 years old kid..))  

uchiha saskuke kun

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm
(Im 14)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 pm
((BOTH OF YOUSTOP THE OOC AND SETTLE THIS IN THE TRAINING GROUNDS!))  

xLytez

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:31 pm
(((Ill stop starting now)))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Deatchi wakes up beacause of there screaming, "Both of you calm down!!!", Detachi shouts.  

Detachi

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:40 pm
(I calm)

So..........  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items