Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:11 pm
MM-212 Beta
Vash Thompson
Blaze Tamer
can someone help me woith the burning barn level boss battle in RE4, I cant buy no guns, and i only have a rocket laucher...PLEASE HELP! gonk crying

Well, your screwed. You ******** up big time. You never sell all of your weapons, you always keep one or two, plus some ammo, unless it was for the Thompson or the Infinite Rocket launcher. What you do, is start a new file and try not to sell the shotgun you get in the two story cabin and the ammo for it.

I dont see how you have no weapons and a rocket launcher. The rocket launcher should have infinite ammo. You unlock the rocket launcher from the merchant later in the game (I think).

There are three rocket launchers. the normal one, which is a one time use, the special rocket launcher, which you get during the final boss fight and the Infinite Rocket launcher which you get after beating the game once.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:34 pm
Yea, but I'm pretty sure you can't get the rocket launcher that early into the game without the infinite ammo launcher. Guess not.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:26 pm
If I remember correctly, you can get it as early as the El Gigante fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:29 pm
If you have the 30,000 bone for it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:31 pm
[sarcasm]I guess you can tell which game I drool over.[/sarcasm]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:50 pm
Question about RE2: Is it even possible to get the special key when going the route where you go through the gun shop?  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:42 am
I would sure hope so. o_o Just don't touch anything (items or ammo) until you get to the R.P.D., and then Brad should be there in the front gates. biggrin Down the stairs, of course. That's how you do it when you go through the gun shop. :O  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:32 am
Here's a tip: You don't HAVE to kill everything in your path. Spend what bullets you HAVE to on zombies, but mostly, just run the hell away from them. If they take a bite or two out of you, it's no big deal.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:56 pm
I guess there's an error in the Cheat Vault. It says to not kill anything, it doesn't say anything about items.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:04 pm
Well, you just can't touch anything (including the shotgun that Kendo drops!). However, if you want to make sure its safe or just murder everything in your path, use the infinite ammo cheat. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:36 pm
You know what I noticed about Kendo? When you play as Claire, he has the bow gun, but when he stops you when you enter his gun shop, he cocks it like the shotgun. I guess the people at Capcom got a bit lazy. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:27 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
You know what I noticed about Kendo? When you play as Claire, he has the bow gun, but when he stops you when you enter his gun shop, he cocks it like the shotgun. I guess the people at Capcom got a bit lazy. xD
Either that or Kendo really knows how to build guns. Pump action bow. whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:09 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
I guess there's an error in the Cheat Vault. It says to not kill anything, it doesn't say anything about items.
No, I'm pretty sure it mentioned that. Get to the police station without killing anything or picking up any items. That's how I remember it. Actually, I don't even remember the killing part. But not picking up the items part, that was there for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:36 pm
MM-212 Beta
Kaworu__Nagisa
Either that or Kendo really knows how to build guns. Pump action bow. whee
That's pretty cool/wierd. xD

Oh, and Bio, here's where it says it.

Quote:
Special Key
Start a normal game. Don't kill anything until you get to the R.P.D. Station. Go down the stairs outside the station and you will see Brad Vickers as a zombie. Kill em and claim the "special key" from him.
HINT:He's a lot tougher than any other zombie in the game.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 pm
But that's not straight from the game. After you beat the game, they give you the hint. I remember that it specifically mantions not to pick up any items.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff