Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:14 am
ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD ZEDD!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:35 pm
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
im not sure if this was an option but i would have voted scarlet because i think dragons are awsome so since shes not an option at the moment i went with nathan because well he has a sword xd bad reason i know but all well

Oh, but he looks so dashing with that sword!
hahahhaha its funny becaus thats everybodys reasone for likeing nathan he has a sword dont mention hes a prophet dont mention he is i belive 2000 years old (not sure i havent read it in awhile) dont mention he is a great and powerful rahl with magic at his disposl just mention he looks dashing with a sword and we all accept it hahahhahaha  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:12 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
im not sure if this was an option but i would have voted scarlet because i think dragons are awsome so since shes not an option at the moment i went with nathan because well he has a sword xd bad reason i know but all well

Oh, but he looks so dashing with that sword!
hahahhaha its funny becaus thats everybodys reasone for likeing nathan he has a sword dont mention hes a prophet dont mention he is i belive 2000 years old (not sure i havent read it in awhile) dont mention he is a great and powerful rahl with magic at his disposl just mention he looks dashing with a sword and we all accept it hahahhahaha

Of course! Oyur society is based completely off of looks these days. Even when we're judging words on a piece of paper. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:42 pm
3nodding true true  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:31 am
im not shure why gracth has no votes...he had 2 last round....seems no one loves him...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:21 pm
aww poor gratch. you were loved before why not now? are these other choices so much better?  

Kahlann

Rivlen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:07 pm
i think its weird only 5 people have voted eek but i guess if more people voted the gap between nathan and cara would grow further evil  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:06 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
i think its weird only 5 people have voted eek but i guess if more people voted the gap between nathan and cara would grow further evil

Yep. Me, I prefer Cara. I just think shes more likeable than Nathan. And likey your siggy, lightsaber dude.  

Sayuri-Ryuu

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:07 pm
I guess if I HAD to pick someone, other than Zedd..........................I'd pick Zeddicus Zu'ul Zorrandor! ......yeah, I'm pathetic.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:19 pm
Phanari
I guess if I HAD to pick someone, other than Zedd..........................I'd pick Zeddicus Zu'ul Zorrandor! ......yeah, I'm pathetic.

lol
@Kahlann, im not shure why someone better vote for him eventually...
@Darth+Say, Nathan and Cara are close in my book...i dont member who i even voted for...they are pretty much equals in my mind...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:35 pm
::brings out her Zedd posters::  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:09 pm
Sayuri-Ryuu
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Yep. Me, I prefer Cara. I just think shes more likeable than Nathan. And likey your siggy, lightsaber dude.
thank you my friend made them for me he does many more weapons besides lightsabers he owns a weapon mini shop called weapons r us i can get you one if you want but he charges gold for his stuff my useal order of lightsabers is at least 1k
@PB:do you like starwars? if so im in a pretty cool sith/predator guild. if you remotly like either of these you should at least take a look. we need somebody to make an rp for us we dont have one yet sad  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:08 pm
Yes i am into star wars. In fact i am currently running a Star Wars rpg with my friends that takes place thousands of years after the Skywalker saga. Right now they are about to face a man named Droga who has found the Staff of Marko Ragnos and is using its power to destroy both sith and jedi and form a new order that will use both sides but hold alligence to niether...and the next saga will be this one guy that i found a picture of that followed the "Path of Vader" in something...im not shure what....
well here is the pic.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:34 am
cool razz so maybe you might want to join the guild im in and help us make an rp? im not sure if anybody really wants one except me ill have to ask neutral  

Rivlen

Puckster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:17 am
CARA!CARACARACARA!!!!!  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items