Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
Dice Game #5 -ended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY CONTESTS
YAY
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

IanCC rolled 6 20-sided dice: 1, 10, 18, 10, 6, 7 Total: 52 (6-120)

IanCC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:31 am
IanCC
I really want a CN Scarf!!!!!! crying

Ah... it's nice to let that out!  
vegasshopgirl rolled 6 20-sided dice: 19, 15, 17, 5, 9, 7 Total: 72 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:32 am
IanCC
vegasshopgirl
IanCC
vegasshopgirl
bwahahah 54 back to back.

that's rather common.
It really nice to have a talking friend. XD

Is that as opposed to having a non-talking friend?

you missed it by one! XD.
i mean, when i roll, usually, the other person just uses emoticon, sometimes i wonder, that's a bot right??

Why would that be your first conclusion? Perhaps it's just a not-so-chatty person. I tend to be like that from time to time. It doesn't mean I turn into a bot when I don't feel like chatting...  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

IanCC rolled 6 20-sided dice: 6, 8, 12, 19, 7, 7 Total: 59 (6-120)

IanCC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:32 am
vegasshopgirl
IanCC
I really want a CN Scarf!!!!!! crying

Why?

I don't really know..
but it's the 3rd item that charmed me the most in gaia!!!
The 1st is Mochi, 2nd is Bone Dragon Helm, and that's the 3rd!!!
I'm questing for it now!! Hopefully it'll finish at August or so.  
vegasshopgirl rolled 6 20-sided dice: 5, 14, 9, 15, 18, 3 Total: 64 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:34 am
Did you see all the drama when I tried to help the other person in this guild who is in the arena this week as well? A couple of people jumped on me for trying to help, stating that I was rude. eek  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

IanCC rolled 6 20-sided dice: 3, 8, 13, 3, 8, 20 Total: 55 (6-120)

IanCC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:34 am
vegasshopgirl
IanCC
vegasshopgirl
IanCC
vegasshopgirl

that's rather common.

i mean, when i roll, usually, the other person just uses emoticon, sometimes i wonder, that's a bot right??

Why would that be your first conclusion? Perhaps it's just a not-so-chatty person. I tend to be like that from time to time. It doesn't mean I turn into a bot when I don't feel like chatting...

usually i conclude that the person's just not at chatty mood too, but SOMETIMES, i think that that's a bot, like when it just posted once, and not rolling. Since i know, there's some bot that works like that. posting in random thread.  
vegasshopgirl rolled 6 20-sided dice: 5, 14, 3, 5, 11, 19 Total: 57 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:35 am
I had kinda promised myself that I would just not help people to avoid it being taken the wrong way, but when I saw your thread, I just had to help you with the link and such.  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

IanCC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:37 am
vegasshopgirl
Did you see all the drama when I tried to help the other person in this guild who is in the arena this week as well? A couple of people jumped on me for trying to help, stating that I was rude. eek

yeah, i saw it. That was really rude of him, you're only trying to help.
and then he's saying "And Last , How come you all are not like this to the other guys thread asking him to vote for him ? "
I just like, LOL  
vegasshopgirl rolled 6 20-sided dice: 7, 15, 13, 6, 19, 15 Total: 75 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:38 am
IanCC
vegasshopgirl
IanCC
vegasshopgirl
IanCC
vegasshopgirl

that's rather common.

usually i conclude that the person's just not at chatty mood too, but SOMETIMES, i think that that's a bot, like when it just posted once, and not rolling. Since i know, there's some bot that works like that. posting in random thread.

Here's what's wrong with that logic - it's the same logic Gaia uses when trying to determine whether an account is being used by a bot or a real person. Problem with that is that they ban the account without actually figuring out whether or not it's a bot. How do I know this? I had an account banned when I was in a bumping contest for the simple reason that someone decided that since I was bumping and not chatting with anyone (it was in the middle of the night and there really was nobody to chat with in that thread), my account was perma banned. I contested the ban, but my account was never restored.  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

IanCC rolled 6 20-sided dice: 12, 10, 1, 10, 8, 5 Total: 46 (6-120)

IanCC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:39 am
vegasshopgirl
I had kinda promised myself that I would just not help people to avoid it being taken the wrong way, but when I saw your thread, I just had to help you with the link and such.

that's okay.
That's very nice of you actually.
Btw, if i'm in that person's place, I actually like being corrected like that. It can be a wonderful lesson.  
vegasshopgirl rolled 6 20-sided dice: 2, 19, 19, 18, 18, 2 Total: 78 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 am
IanCC
vegasshopgirl

and then he's saying "And Last , How come you all are not like this to the other guys thread asking him to vote for him ? "
I just like, LOL

Yeah, ridiculous. I couldn't believe he was yelling at me because I hadn't helped you. I hadn't seen your thread, but when I did see it I helped.  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

IanCC rolled 6 20-sided dice: 2, 12, 20, 1, 3, 4 Total: 42 (6-120)

IanCC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 am
vegasshopgirl
IanCC

Here's what's wrong with that logic - it's the same logic Gaia uses when trying to determine whether an account is being used by a bot or a real person. Problem with that is that they ban the account without actually figuring out whether or not it's a bot. How do I know this? I had an account banned when I was in a bumping contest for the simple reason that someone decided that since I was bumping and not chatting with anyone (it was in the middle of the night and there really was nobody to chat with in that thread), my account was perma banned. I contested the ban, but my account was never restored.

that's bad...  
IanCC rolled 6 20-sided dice: 10, 16, 13, 8, 16, 6 Total: 69 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:41 am
vegasshopgirl
IanCC
vegasshopgirl

I just like, LOL

Yeah, ridiculous. I couldn't believe he was yelling at me because I hadn't helped you. I hadn't seen your thread, but when I did see it I helped.

Some people don't know when they're given a good help..
You missed it by 2!!! XD  

IanCC

vegasshopgirl rolled 6 20-sided dice: 15, 2, 20, 17, 20, 11 Total: 85 (6-120)

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:41 am
IanCC
vegasshopgirl

that's okay.
That's very nice of you actually.
Btw, if i'm in that person's place, I actually like being corrected like that. It can be a wonderful lesson.

Yeah, to me it's rather simple. If the person is not outright bashing you, then you can only conclude that they are trying to help you. No need to take it personally if it's not intended that way.  
IanCC rolled 6 20-sided dice: 17, 11, 6, 19, 10, 11 Total: 74 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:42 am
@VSG: yeah.
lol. 7th page? this is longer than i thought.  

IanCC

vegasshopgirl rolled 6 20-sided dice: 4, 19, 6, 5, 10, 12 Total: 56 (6-120)

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:43 am
Bah. 400 g more to earn...  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items