Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:08 pm
((Sorry, but C rank is Chuunin. In some rare cases, high genin.))

"I don't really know much about going on missions. I rarely went on missions." Snow sighed. "I mainly worked at the Hospital and tended to the medical students." Her eyes followed Susumu as she prepared for the test. The Kunoichi's attention diverted towards Lenon as he made his loud entrance. I should check this out. Just to make her job easier. Snow slowly faded away as the wind took its rightful course.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 pm
((Sorry, my need to double post when a new topic is annoying sometimes so....Yeah.))

Snow rentered the office, waving at the present members of the village. "Anywho. Not sure what happened, but they brought him back. He was in the Hospital when I found him. Fixed him up pretty fast." Her mind flashed back towards that crazy masked person. "I don't know if you know this...But there was someone there. Pretty strange because he sank into the ground. Never met someone in cloud who did that before. But don't be fret over it. They'll be dead if anything happens." You should have eaten him up and spit him right out. When strange people enter our village, death is sure to be evident. We can't do anything rash. However, we can't make rash decisions anymore. Not like the old days. Snow didn't know if Susumu had heard, so she wrote a report about it and left it on her desk. "I'll be here. Just holler if you need."

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:00 am
Eng walked in front of snow before she left. "hey. you sure are hyper for not being the kage anymore." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 am
What's he talking about? "Well...Uh? I'm just trying to help Susumu while she's still in her beginning phase. None of the previous kages had this chance." Snow speculated as she pondered about Eng's statement. "Anyways, I won't be around here for long."

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:22 am
"i am an emotion reader. i can read emotions and thoughts if they are loud enugh." Eng said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:36 am
*a neko clone storms into susumus office* "SUSUMU!!! HE IS HERE!!! HE IS HERE!!! I SAW HIM AT THE MOUNTAINS!!! HES HERE FOR KILLING ME AND KORIN!!! *the clone was sweating heavely* "ZIGIHARA IS HERE!!! HE USES POISONS WHO ARENT ALLOWED!!!" *the clone started to shiver*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 pm
As Zann grabs onto Susumu's arm she flips over him trying to twist his body while avoiding his fingers for her stomach, Susumu makes a handsign and a wind clone appears in the room next to Neko "Ok calm down girl, we can easily handle him if he is a rogue ninja working alone" She then turns to snowy "Thank you for handling the situation snowy, I cannot thank you enough for your help"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:03 pm
"Oh it's no biggie." Snow watched them, waiting for something to happen.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:14 pm
a border collie, with a ninja headband around its neck and a pack on its back, hurries to the front door and waits for it to open.

(well anyways when you get to read it, you'll read this..)

this is kira. i sent suke to bring you this letter. well can't leave the mountain since for some odd reason, more visitors prefer to go through this passage rather than the gate. so im just sitting here in case any more visitors try to come through here.

one of the visitors felt unsafe because dangerous ninjas came through the front gate and no one was there to stay on guard. so he came through the dangerous path. i didn't know what to do with him but leave him out of the village because i take everyone who goes through this mountain as an intruder. so give suggestions and such, put it in suke's pack

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:10 am
Hiro walks in and kneels on the floor and says "Susumu i am here to ask of a fire scroll, please i have done well in my training i have learned 4 jutsus right now"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 am
(hiro, you know 4 jutsus?... i know like 40... try to train some more ok?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:13 am
Zann released his hold the moment Susumu tried to flip him, and using Susumu's momentum while trying to avoid his own attack, he folded his attacking arm to elbow her in the chest, with enough force to leave bruising.  

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 pm
_Neko-KittyXoX_
(hiro, you know 4 jutsus?... i know like 40... try to train some more ok?)

"much obliged but actually i have 9 i just learned 4 jutsus in the past 2 days  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:04 pm
"actually can i work for a lightning scroll for genin ranked jutsus"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:07 pm
((Uh Hiro, are you a student...? If so, you should take the genin exam before learning more jutsus))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff