Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
~CT's Brawl Guide~ on hold. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Houndoomed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 pm
One thing that definitely helps when using Snake is to learn the timer on the grenades... it's fun chucking them so they'll go off right as the land. Or, better, so they'll go off right when someone tries to pick them up. ^^ Meh, but who'm I to talk? I'm pretty bad with Snake.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:15 am
Alright guys, I recently started job school. It's pretty though and I don't have the free time I had before since I can't come home at noon, but I'll be able to write char guides in the breaks on my notepaper and then just retype it when I get home.

Upcoming: Snake, Meta Knight, Wario, ZSS, Wolf, Ness.  

Al Torrenz

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:39 am
Ness is a much better character than Lucas...so do Ness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:53 am
User Image

gonk I'm the only one who voted for Lucas...but seriously though, it all comes down to who is actually using the character.

User Image

Syph Medwes

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:16 pm
No you aren't. But the votes are as they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:37 pm
I think Ness is a better character, and I am good with both of them, but I am best with Lucas I think. Probably just because he is faster and I am best with fast characters.  

Akuyoko

Houndoomed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm
Nyeh, I prefer Lucas... Although I'm terrible with both of them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 am
Personally, I prefer Lucas over Ness because of his beefier smash attacks and air attacks. Also, his PK Freeze is easier to use than Ness' PK Flash, and his PK Thunder is better for getting Smash Balls. And for some reason, Lucas' PK Starstorm gets more KOs than Ness' version...not exactly sure why, though...  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:25 am
misternitsua
Personally, I prefer Lucas over Ness because of his beefier smash attacks and air attacks. Also, his PK Freeze is easier to use than Ness' PK Flash, and his PK Thunder is better for getting Smash Balls. And for some reason, Lucas' PK Starstorm gets more KOs than Ness' version...not exactly sure why, though...

I noticed that.. ness' do like 2% more damage, and in exchange lucas gets double the amount.. fair, no? ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 am
I had not noticed that, granted I don't play either of them all that often.  

Yin Yun Yang

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:40 am
Yin Yun Yang

I noticed it because I directly compared them to each other. I thought ness' were better because his don't go straight down, making them harder to avoid..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:56 pm
ChaosTorrent
Yin Yun Yang

I noticed it because I directly compared them to each other. I thought ness' were better because his don't go straight down, making them harder to avoid..

Yeah, but if you pay attention to which way they're pointing when they first appear at the top of the screen, you can predict where they're gonna go. Also, the meteors always fall in an outward fashion like a fan. I think Lucas' is harder to dodge because of the sheer volume.  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Neuro Shine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Noob Lucas>Noob Ness
Pro Lucas
I will explain later why. -Busy at the moment-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 pm
Explain now!

Pretty please.  

Yin Yun Yang

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:50 pm
Thanks for putting this up, CT. YOur guide helped me learn to use Ganondorf, and now I use him as a main.

A quick tip:

For those noobs who sit on the edge of the stage and fire projectiles all day long, use Ganondorf's grab, throw them off the stage, jump, and hit them with Ganondorf's down air attack. It also has KO potenial if you throw them up, to.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff